Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Clark and Alan Thompson resign. 11:50 - May 9 with 677 viewsOFFICIAL_KNIGHTS

So as expected Lee Clark and his assistant Alan Thompson have resigned.

A brief statement on the Oyston FC website read:

"After a great deal of thought I have come to the decision that it is not in the best interests of either myself or Blackpool FC that I continue as manager of the Football Club and have therefore tendered my resignation to the Chairman, which he has accepted.

It only remains to thank my staff, the players, the supporters and everybody else involved with the club for their help and support and wish them the best of luck for the future."

Interestingly after last weeks centre-circle occupation Lee Clark refused to condemn the Blackpool fans even though the company issued a statement claiming that they would "work with the relevant authorities to take appropriate action against all those responsible for disorder offences inside the stadium."

And he has furthermore gone on today to state that the job "turned into a nightmare."

What next now for the fiasco that is Oyston FC? Already described as a laughing stock by many, who would want to become manager of this poisoned chalice?

One thing is for sure our campaign does not stop - we will never stop, nor will we give up and we will not be silenced.

You are all Tangerine Knights.

https://www.facebook.com/tangerineknightssupport

#OystonOut#ExpectUs

Lee Clark and Alan Thompson resign. on 12:34 - May 9 with 659 viewsBFC_Tim

I think the last day demo and the threats of more disruption may have made Clark think 'what's the point'. I would say there in no club like Blackpool out there and why arguably it will need someone who knows how things are and to tell the Oyston's they must be allowed free speech in the role to make it work.

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Lee Clark and Alan Thompson resign. on 18:32 - May 9 with 642 viewsscratchingshed

Thank fcuk.

Too little too late but at least it's a start.

Pray to God no one takes the job on board but sadly some puppet will again.

Mr Bean? Jimmy Cricket? one or both of the chuckle brothers? I am sure clown Karl will say we have a very big list of potential managers.
[Post edited 9 May 2015 18:33]

Lee Clark and Alan Thompson resign. on 18:56 - May 9 with 629 viewsjanegallagher

So basically whoever it is doesn't stand a chance. What do people want - if Oyston is going nowhere what is the answer. BST, Knights, anyone enlighten me ???

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Lee Clark and Alan Thompson resign. on 20:14 - May 9 with 600 viewsPlumbs

Lee Clarke never stood any chance but seemed a nice enough guy. Had a few with him in Rowleys the night before the Leeds game.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Lee Clark and Alan Thompson resign. on 23:17 - May 9 with 566 viewsPoolman

You were the problem then Plumbs - think he had a hangover from that for the rest of the season!!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Lee Clark and Alan Thompson resign. on 23:53 - May 9 with 560 viewsPlumbs

We were there until about 2am but they left about an hour earlier. Couldn't believe it.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024