Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
o/t The Cake Row 16:00 - May 19 with 2705 viewsMr_Brightside

First I should say I'm a gay man - second what the Hell was all this fuss over with regards a sodding cake. So the baker didn't want to do a Bert and Ernie cake for a gay couple .. well go and find another baker who does because clearly the ones that won't have their views and not much will change that. I don't get after so many years of the whole 'gay thing' moving forward why you have to have one or two that demand these rights. I bet if I asked for a cake with KOKO swinging from the gallows they'd turn me down as well (there again they may be more sympathetic to that!)

A judge has ruled that a Christian-run bakery discriminated against a gay customer by refusing to make a cake with a pro-gay marriage slogan.
Ashers Baking Company, based in County Antrim, was taken to court by gay rights activist Gareth Lee.
A Belfast judge said, as a business, Ashers was not exempt from discrimination law.
[Post edited 19 May 2015 18:00]

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

o/t The Cake Row on 17:56 - May 19 with 2685 viewsWindyMiller

Sounds a bit spurious - goes to show you can't have your cake or eat it!
BTW - anyone producing aforementioned KOKO cake .. can you save me a slice .. preferably his head on a plate!!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

o/t The Cake Row on 17:59 - May 19 with 2681 viewsseasider13

If someone wouldn't supply me with the service i required, in this case a cake, i would move on and find someone who would, my money is good anywhere.

Too many petty people in this world who want to go to court for next to nothing, small wonder the system is messed up.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

o/t The Cake Row on 18:07 - May 19 with 2672 viewsPlumbs

The blokes a gay activist alright-just helping to fester the homophobic hatred towards the gay community,by targeting people with different moral and religious beliefs than him.

I dont agree with the bakers btw but I simply respect their opinion and values.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

o/t The Cake Row on 18:15 - May 19 with 2657 viewsBertandErnie

Can I just say on our behalf (BertandErnie) we are not a gay couple - many others like Morecambe and Wise and Laurel and Hardy slept together and no one questioned their sexual relationship (we draw the line at Geoffrey and Bungle!)

o/t The Cake Row on 06:20 - May 20 with 2617 viewstangerinedom

Discussing this with my brother in law who's gay and he just laughed it off and said 'typical bloody puffs'! Like any section of society there's always one or two that push it just a bit too far.

As for the bakers - get a life! Life is too short for such ridiculous prejudice and am sure when your profits are hit you'll have a re-think!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024