Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is McDonald Sam A,s last Laugh??? 11:05 - May 31 with 2532 viewschesterbfc

It is common knowledge the when Big Sam got potted from Blackpool ,he pleaded and also shed a few tears to stay to no avail..
This Mcdonald guy has been Sam,s right hand man for years.
You can imagine the conversation, " Go Blackpool ,at the moment ,they would take a dead dog, mess them around for a few monthe ,draw your dough and I,ll ring you when I get a job" REVENGE !!!!
Anybody with 1 iota of common sense wouldn't touch an Big Sam man with an extended barge pole. But Our Mighty Leader will see ,Cheap, yes man and is possessed with a short memory,

Is McDonald Sam A,s last Laugh??? on 11:23 - May 31 with 2522 viewsterminallytangerine

I think when the alternative is Mr Westley we should reach for a Big Mac whether Big Sam is out to get revenge or not!

I remember when Big Sam was appointed we were all asking for a big name and his was only so if you play Scrabble. He did all right for us though (the Bradford at home nightmare excepted) and it was a time when there was actually some serious investment in players.

Live in hope or wallow in misery.

Is McDonald Sam A,s last Laugh??? on 11:39 - May 31 with 2509 viewsBiggieSeasider

Sam did well for us, but that was mostly because he had the support of the board at the time. Let's not kid ourselves that that's likely to happen, unless you classify 1 year contracts, short term loans and £150 a week basics as support. The actual reasons for the investment at the time are well known, and unlikely to be repeated.

In all seriousness, I can't see him taking the job. Big Sam will advise him against it. His agent will advise him against it. And Big Sam won't be out of work for long, and will likely be wanting his Number 2 there with him, wherever he ends up.

Yay, I can post again!

Is McDonald Sam A,s last Laugh??? on 13:03 - May 31 with 2489 viewschesterbfc

I liked the Sam A,s team and was at both Bradford, games,was surprised when he got potted but mark my words he bears a grudge

Is McDonald Sam A,s last Laugh??? on 16:07 - May 31 with 2444 viewsterminallytangerine

You may be right BS but as Blackpool supporters we should surely be hoping that he does.

I can't see a better possibility at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024