Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club Announces Official Recruitment Partner 13:36 - Aug 16 with 123 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Blackpool Football Club is pleased to welcome Cordant People as our new, official recruitment partner.

Under the terms of the exclusive deal, Cordant People will provide an end-to-end permanent recruitment solution, ensuring the club attracts and recruits the best people throughout the organisation, including all operational, commercial and management staff.

Ben Hatton, Blackpool FC’s Managing Director, said:

“As we build our team off the park, we will require expert assistance to ensure we recruit the quality required to drive the club forward. We are delighted to partner with Cordant to assist us in this process and look forward to working with them moving forward.”

Kelly Kendall, Managing Director of Cordant People, said:

“We are extremely proud to be in partnership with Blackpool Football Club and to have the opportunity to help them attract the right talent and build their team away from the pitch.”

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/club-announces-official-recruitme

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Club Announces Official Recruitment Partner on 22:48 - Aug 17 with 98 viewsLala

I’m not really itk about a position like this and the impact it will have. It sounds a very professional thing to do though, so another 👍 from me.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Club Announces Official Recruitment Partner on 08:56 - Aug 18 with 91 viewsROTTWEILERS

My initial thought is that we are spunking money on this one

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Club Announces Official Recruitment Partner on 10:26 - Aug 18 with 83 viewsLala

I stand corrected then

Club Announces Official Recruitment Partner on 11:20 - Aug 18 with 74 viewsROTTWEILERS

Apologies...I'm not a fan of these sorts of recruitment agencies leeching off the work of others by acting as intermediaries

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Club Announces Official Recruitment Partner on 12:47 - Aug 18 with 69 viewsLala

Don’t apologise Rotts. I’m a little naive in certain areas of business so happy to be educated 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024