Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Manager 17:10 - Oct 21 with 16811 viewsmagicdaps10

If we were to sack Clement, who is out there?

Please dont say Coleman FFS!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Next Manager on 20:08 - Oct 21 with 3426 viewsjackjackjackjack

If you look at the managers who are down for the Leicester job, and knock a few of the bigger names out, as we're not as big a draw, it's hardly an inspiring list.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/leicester/next-permanent-

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Next Manager on 20:15 - Oct 21 with 3403 viewsphact0rri

here you are. https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik

The don himself is number 11, and Sousa is number 2
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 20:17]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Next Manager on 20:23 - Oct 21 with 3365 viewsmajorraglan

It may be that Clement isn't delivering and there may be a change, but the squad of players he has at his disposal is something that needs to be factored in.

If he goes, I honestly have no idea who would be a good fit AND be prepared to take the job.
Next Manager on 20:28 - Oct 21 with 3351 viewsWingstandwood

Next Manager on 20:08 - Oct 21 by majorraglan

I am sure I read that H was having to put some of his personal money in to buy some of the Trusts Shares as part of the deal which increases his shareholding.

Whatever happens, he is still a major player in the club.

You are correct he is still a major player in the club, either the Yanks fell for that JTAK drivel or he struck himself some truly undeserved insane deal of sale that absolutely beggars belief????

The guy is a complete and utter trojan horse and cuckoo in the nest impostor case of the highest order..............He pours tens of millions down the drain, will cause many once uber-loyal supporters to forever turn their backs on the club and is toxic to the extreme. Why the f#ck is he still at SCFC???? Why???? Why???? Why????

Argus!

Next Manager on 20:29 - Oct 21 with 3350 viewsAl_Bundy

The quality of the squad is a bigger issue than Clement as a Manager. I doubt any new gaffer would come in and improve much better than what we have currently. We could be more expansive in the final third but we would concede like we did when Bobley was here.
Next Manager on 20:36 - Oct 21 with 3327 viewsmonmouth

Next Manager on 20:29 - Oct 21 by Al_Bundy

The quality of the squad is a bigger issue than Clement as a Manager. I doubt any new gaffer would come in and improve much better than what we have currently. We could be more expansive in the final third but we would concede like we did when Bobley was here.

I don’t think the players believe in him. His negativity is killing any talent that is there. I think he’s a busted flush.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Next Manager on 21:18 - Oct 21 with 3261 viewsporthcawljax

Frank de Boer.

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Next Manager on 10:56 - Oct 22 with 3084 viewsJohnw102

Barry Fry!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Login to get fewer ads

Next Manager on 11:12 - Oct 22 with 3068 viewsthornabyswan

Next Manager on 10:56 - Oct 22 by Johnw102

Barry Fry!

Martin Oneil after Ireland lose in the play offs.
Would like Laudrup back but Jenkins ego would never allow it unless he gets overruled by the majority shareholder.
Clement did a great job last season but the negativity around the club will be the end of him.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Next Manager on 12:08 - Oct 22 with 3016 viewsFlashberryjack

Next Manager on 19:49 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

There will always be someone willing to take a bet on themselves at a Premier League club.

Very true, but by the time Clement leaves we'll probably have two feet in the Championship.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Next Manager on 12:12 - Oct 22 with 3001 viewsunion_jack

Next Manager on 12:08 - Oct 22 by Flashberryjack

Very true, but by the time Clement leaves we'll probably have two feet in the Championship.

Which is why it's time for him to go now!

We've got to stop looking back however. Laudrup again?

New blood on and off is needed (mixed with some good old blood that are here already).

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Next Manager on 12:20 - Oct 22 with 2988 viewsjackal

Not one of our past managers has had Prem experience before coming to us.

For that reason it's Allardyce for me. People would say he plays cr@p football. but what have we got now?
Next Manager on 12:29 - Oct 22 with 2967 viewsWingstandwood

Next Manager on 12:20 - Oct 22 by jackal

For that reason it's Allardyce for me. People would say he plays cr@p football. but what have we got now?

You have a fair point, reaching a downside to where a standard of play and the teams football/attacking ability regresses even further is nigh impossible at this period of time. The team seems to be playing and going all out for a nil-nil draw most of the time anyhow!

Can Allardyce teach our players to cross a ball whilst he's at it also!

Argus!

Next Manager on 12:42 - Oct 22 with 2936 viewsPrivate_Partz

Next Manager on 11:12 - Oct 22 by thornabyswan

Martin Oneil after Ireland lose in the play offs.
Would like Laudrup back but Jenkins ego would never allow it unless he gets overruled by the majority shareholder.
Clement did a great job last season but the negativity around the club will be the end of him.

I have the feeing O'Neil is no longer up to the cut and thrust of club management. ML, Frankie or Sousa wold not touch us whilst Jenkins is here.
I agree with the other poster though. I think our threadbare squad combined of the aging and inexperienced is a bigger problem than PC.
To survive it is gong to have to be another season of caution and defence just to give us any hope of surviving.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Next Manager on 12:58 - Oct 22 with 2906 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Next Manager on 12:20 - Oct 22 by jackal

Jenkins won't appoint someone who knows their own mind and is outspoken. Allardyce is many things but he's not a yes man so he's a non runner.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Next Manager on 13:02 - Oct 22 with 2895 viewsQJumpingJack

Cameron Toshack with Leon and Curt as support.
Next Manager on 14:00 - Oct 22 with 2825 viewsbermudajack

If it’s anybody other than... Nuno Espírito Santo (current Wolves manager) then I would be really upset...

this fella has got them playing proper football... remember those days? 🤔

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Next Manager on 14:12 - Oct 22 with 2808 viewsSmellyplumz

Next Manager on 12:58 - Oct 22 by Joe_bradshaw

Jenkins won't appoint someone who knows their own mind and is outspoken. Allardyce is many things but he's not a yes man so he's a non runner.

Only new manager will be a "Jenkins bitch" end of.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Next Manager on 14:16 - Oct 22 with 2799 viewswhoflungdung

Sacking Jenkins and installing Alladyce will keep us up

Give Sam big bonus then plan for future instead of hoping

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Next Manager on 14:40 - Oct 22 with 2762 viewsLoyal

It's not if it's when, the fans are the constant, nothing else.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Next Manager on 15:05 - Oct 22 with 2728 viewscanhecatchit

Angel Rangel maybe, he knows just how Martinez got us playing football and can get us playing that way again, just needs to give the players the confidence to go at defenders again. When Olsen first came here, he wanted to run at fullbacks and get a cross in or even hoot, now he has been turned into Neil Taylor :(

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Next Manager on 15:08 - Oct 22 with 2722 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Next Manager on 19:36 - Oct 21 by Trundle10

Who the fack is gonna want to take over next. We are not the exciting proposition we were four or five seasons ago. Some fans need to wake up and smell the coffe

People have been saying that the last few times someone has taken over.

Anybody who hasn't earned the right to manage in this league and knows they'll never get another chance to will bite our hands off to manage in this league, regardless of our situation.

Clement did, Bradley did, Guidolin did. The next person will too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Next Manager on 16:45 - Oct 22 with 2633 viewsPrivate_Partz

Next Manager on 13:02 - Oct 22 by QJumpingJack

Cameron Toshack with Leon and Curt as support.

That one is right out of the Jenkins handbook. We gambled on Monk and it failed. (Even though at one point I started to think miracles can happen).
We can't appoint from within. No one has sufficient experience. The only ones who had some success at that were Liverpool.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Next Manager on 17:12 - Oct 22 with 2603 viewsshenleymun

I love the idea that the Wolves manager would jump ship to come here

Even if Wolves don’t get promoted he can come here next season as their manager
Next Manager on 22:37 - Oct 22 with 2486 viewsKilkennyjack

Zlatan as player manager.

He would sort old big nose out.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024