Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Manager 17:10 - Oct 21 with 16813 viewsmagicdaps10

If we were to sack Clement, who is out there?

Please dont say Coleman FFS!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Next Manager on 23:17 - Oct 22 with 5211 viewsYossarian

Gary Neville with Mike Phelan as his Assistant. There’d be a few home truths in the dressing room....and in the Boardroom for that matter!

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Next Manager on 00:32 - Oct 23 with 5155 viewsmajorraglan

Next Manager on 23:17 - Oct 22 by Yossarian

Gary Neville with Mike Phelan as his Assistant. There’d be a few home truths in the dressing room....and in the Boardroom for that matter!

Which is probably why they, and anybody body like them would not get the job,the board would want someone who would toe the line and not be too outspoken.
Next Manager on 00:38 - Oct 23 with 5153 viewsWarwickHunt

Next Manager on 23:17 - Oct 22 by Yossarian

Gary Neville? I'd rather Aaron Neville - at least he'd...

Next Manager on 13:36 - Oct 25 with 4999 viewsjackjackjackjack

Looks like Claude Puel is off to Leicester, so scratch him from the list.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 13:37]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Next Manager on 13:59 - Oct 25 with 4942 viewscostalotta

Next Manager on 18:49 - Oct 21 by majorraglan

Not only is Huw Jenkins the Chairman and DOF, he is one of the major shareholders in the club and has been the right hand of the American owners.

If PC gets the boot, that's probably another entire coaching team to be paid off and a massive chunk of any January transfer kitty up in smoke. I really think that relegation will coming knocking this year.

Probably used as an excuse yes. But, it should come of jenkins wages, shares or whatever the dickhead of football has. The guy is just digging himself and unfortunately our club a deeper hole with every decision he makes.

Huge endkins getting wrong seems like forever and is now completely out of any good faith he may have thought he had.
Next Manager on 14:00 - Oct 25 with 4937 viewsRancid

Koeman please and I think he'd take it.
Next Manager on 14:11 - Oct 25 with 4915 viewscostalotta

Next Manager on 14:00 - Oct 25 by Rancid

Would definitely be a decent choice. Bielsa would be a very good option if you could get. At least we wouldn't continue employing manahgers only to sack them a year later and thus not paying compo. We could probably afford on the basis of getting someone proven.

Of course the dickhead of football would go for this kind of positive way forward.
Next Manager on 14:12 - Oct 25 with 4913 viewsOptimisticJack

Next Manager on 14:00 - Oct 25 by Rancid

Koeman would be an amazing acquisition and would bring much needed confidence and enthusiasm to our club.Question is though whether he could work with Jenkins and the restraints he puts on our managers. All our managers recently go off the rails after 6 months or so . Maybe they get disillusioned. Jenkins has so much to answer for.

Optimisticjack

Login to get fewer ads

Next Manager on 14:27 - Oct 25 with 4881 viewscostalotta

Next Manager on 14:12 - Oct 25 by OptimisticJack

Koeman would be an amazing acquisition and would bring much needed confidence and enthusiasm to our club.Question is though whether he could work with Jenkins and the restraints he puts on our managers. All our managers recently go off the rails after 6 months or so . Maybe they get disillusioned. Jenkins has so much to answer for.

Jenkins is a control freak and a bigger coward.
Next Manager on 14:37 - Oct 25 with 4858 viewsPapaLazarou

I predict they'll go for Klinsmann.
Next Manager on 15:19 - Oct 25 with 4787 viewsYossarian

Next Manager on 14:37 - Oct 25 by PapaLazarou

That would be a good shout.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Next Manager on 22:28 - Oct 25 with 4671 viewsspiderboy

Next Manager on 15:19 - Oct 25 by Yossarian

That would be a good shout.

Zippy George and Bungle does it for me tbh
Next Manager on 02:02 - Oct 26 with 4587 viewsParsSwans

Only one for me and I'll give reasoning behind it The Fulham Manager Jakanovic done a great job and was the catalyst for Watfords rise and doing well at Fulham. Now for the good point has been outspoken about how transfer dealings are done at Craven Cottage so absolutely rules him out of running here but would be perfect plays football in right way can mound a team with not a lot of dosh to splash and has a voice isn't a yes man.
Next Manager on 05:47 - Oct 26 with 4539 viewslonglostjack

Please no!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Next Manager on 11:36 - Oct 26 with 4405 viewsHuwJackBastard

Bring back roberto martienz or Rogers..Surely we have some of that siggy money lying around?
Next Manager on 11:46 - Oct 26 with 4391 viewstheloneranger

Next Manager on 11:36 - Oct 26 by HuwJackBastard

Bring back roberto martienz or Rogers..Surely we have some of that siggy money lying around?

Roberto would have to decide whether to manage a country in the World Cup Finals or work with Pinnochio.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Next Manager on 17:00 - Oct 26 with 4303 viewsHuwJackBastard

Next Manager on 11:46 - Oct 26 by theloneranger

Roberto would have to decide whether to manage a country in the World Cup Finals or work with Pinnochio.

there is no doubt he loves the club..potentially be swayed in our hour of need? im sure he said he would love a return to us.

Be nice to get a manager who will take us back to our footballing ways.
Next Manager on 17:20 - Oct 26 with 4272 viewsDr_Winston

Next Manager on 17:00 - Oct 26 by HuwJackBastard

there is no doubt he loves the club..potentially be swayed in our hour of need? im sure he said he would love a return to us.

Be nice to get a manager who will take us back to our footballing ways.

Aye, we'd be relegated in style. Plus most of the silverware would go missing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Next Manager on 17:21 - Oct 26 with 4269 viewsGlyn1

Swans reserves lost to Man Utd reserves in the Cup, and we'll be in the relegation zone once we lose to Arsenal on Saturday. Still no reason to sack a competent manager and then bring in someone who knows nothing about our players and maybe nothing about the Premier League.

Do we really want to get the reputation of being a club that sacks managers every 12 months? (Or less if it happened to Clement.)

Bielsa!?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 17:24]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Next Manager on 17:30 - Oct 26 with 4257 viewsmax936

Next Manager on 17:21 - Oct 26 by Glyn1

Swans reserves lost to Man Utd reserves in the Cup, and we'll be in the relegation zone once we lose to Arsenal on Saturday. Still no reason to sack a competent manager and then bring in someone who knows nothing about our players and maybe nothing about the Premier League.

Do we really want to get the reputation of being a club that sacks managers every 12 months? (Or less if it happened to Clement.)

Bielsa!?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 17:24]

No we don't want to be sacking Managers, but if he's lost the players like he's clearly lost his way then we don't have much option.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Next Manager on 20:08 - Oct 26 with 4163 viewsKilkennyjack

Younger Toshack and Gary ‘Waggy’ Richards come on down. Cheap as chips for Huwbert.

Beware of the Risen People

Next Manager on 23:58 - Oct 26 with 4087 viewsmajorraglan

Can't see it personally. He is a big name with a decent reputation in football, going to a struggling team where there may not be any money to strengthen the playing squad is a big job and one which would be unlikely to enhance his reputation if the club goes down, which let's be honest there is a fair chance of.
Next Manager on 00:10 - Oct 27 with 4079 viewsItchySphincter

Next Manager on 11:46 - Oct 26 by theloneranger

He got booted out of the last WC for being a tw@t.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Next Manager on 00:54 - Oct 27 with 4056 viewsrob

We may as well get Allardyce. We play his sort of football now.

Gone are are the days of progressive, modern managers. The Wolves manager would suit us down to the ground.
Next Manager on 02:39 - Oct 27 with 4013 viewsWanderer

Tony Popovic , worth keeping an eye on for future, see how he gets on in Turkey first.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024