Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread 16:38 - Jan 28 with 29006 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Feb 1 with 2740 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 05:33 - Jan 31 by Whiterockin

IMO Gallagher is a much better 10 than Celina, he is playing in his best position and is our best player there. Only concern for me is the number of bookings he picks up, he is on 9 this season 1 away from a 2 match ban.

Maybe Celinas vision needs him to be played slightly further back, like a playmaker role with license to get forward. Gallagher much more likely to shoot

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Feb 1 with 2684 viewsLord_Bony

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Feb 1 by MrSwerve

See my bumped SwansTV thread.

Edit: sorry I see you already have.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 15:16]

Are you using a VPN for this one?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Feb 1 with 2651 viewsCaptain_Sham

Dominating again without taking anything from it. Coopers doing a very good impression of Potter lately.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 15:23]

Its just a ride.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Feb 1 with 2643 viewsBanosPerth

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Feb 1 by Lord_Bony

I'm in Australia, no VPN needed !
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Feb 1 with 2625 viewsMrSwerve

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Feb 1 by Lord_Bony

Yes.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Feb 1 with 2614 viewslonglostjack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:43 - Feb 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

Wilmot splinters again? he’s been shoved out after some very decent performances.

Not great man management and that’s my biggest concern with Cooper.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 1 with 2378 viewsmonmouth

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Feb 1 by MrSwerve

Promising start from us. Gallagher looks a cracking player to be fair...can see why Charlton didn't want to lose him.

Woodman is too f*cking slow for any sense. It kills us on counter, absolutely kills us. What happened to Preston? They look shit. It’s still got 2-0 them written all over it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 1 with 2370 viewsCaptain_Sham

Former player scores again. Fk off.

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Feb 1 with 2316 viewsMrSwerve

Oh fúck off, this isn't even a joke is it. Sinclair scored. Obviously. He ran right through our midfield.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Feb 1 with 2299 viewsmonmouth

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 1 by Captain_Sham

Bound to.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Feb 1 with 2250 viewsjack2jack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 1 by Captain_Sham

Why are we not surprised.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Feb 1 with 2247 views34dfgdf54

Lol. Ridiculous
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Feb 1 with 2246 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 30 by vetchonian

I forgot about him...he is nailed on to score!

Yup

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Feb 1 with 2180 viewsNortbankboy

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Feb 1 by jack2jack

Why are we not surprised.

He's not good enough for us!
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 1 with 2153 viewsPolskijack

WTF was Guehi doing there? Back off back off. Close him down ffs
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 1 with 2145 viewsswan65split

The SWansea Way.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 1 with 2122 viewsbuilthjack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Feb 1 by MrSwerve

Oh fúck off, this isn't even a joke is it. Sinclair scored. Obviously. He ran right through our midfield.

Sounds like everyone just backed off him and he had a free run

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 1 with 2122 views34dfgdf54

Preston are absolutely awful, but so are we.

No confidence in playing ball out from defence, aimless clearances under little pressure. Two poor teams in a very, very poor league.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Feb 1 with 2054 viewsPozuelosSideys

Not one to slate after half an hour, but wtf is this dross? Both sides look like cloggers and we are the worse of the two. No idea what to do going forward. FFS sort it out. Do we do tactics?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Feb 1 with 2047 viewsMrSwerve

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 1 by builthjack

Sounds like everyone just backed off him and he had a free run

Utterly unchallenged until he got into our box, an easy curled shot into the far corner. Too easy.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Feb 1 with 2042 viewsJohnw102

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Feb 1 by MrSwerve

And what is supposed to be a defence.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Feb 1 with 2000 viewsNotLoyal

Too much space given. Ayew again is not finding his man, too complicated, FFS play an easy ball.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 1 with 1992 viewsjoshdon10

Sure we got the record for players scoring against previous clubs. Just don’t understand why we just leave him run towards our defence and get a shot away. Rodon and guehi should of closed that space instantly. Good finish but awful defending
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 1 with 1933 viewsCaptain_Sham

BroooStarrrr

Its just a ride.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Feb 1 with 1899 viewsjack2jack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024