Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread 16:38 - Jan 28 with 29061 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 1 with 3248 viewslonglostjack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 1 by monmouth

Really? We won’t turn down the play offs, but we aren’t “going for them”. Just watch the games against Cardiff and Stoke, two poor sides where we went for two points and got one.

Mons - you’re morphing into Victor Meldrew. Cheer up.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 1 with 3242 viewsSTID2017

Time for a change now.
Be nice to see Cullen on instead of Celina

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 1 with 3185 viewsmonmouth

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

I didn't see the Stoke game, but I doubt we are looking for draws. Do you think he's looking for a point today? I certainly don't.

I think we’re expecting nothing, but obviously I don’t know. I think we’ll try our best but he is clearly still experimenting, just like Potter. I don’t think our views are inreconcillable, just a matter of importance. I think play offs are seen as a bonus, not a priority.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 1 with 2863 viewsSTID2017

Need to change it - Celina is a waste of space

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:39 - Feb 1 with 2790 viewsNotLoyal

Bidwell, I mean WTF.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:39 - Feb 1 with 2781 viewsPolskijack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 1 by STID2017

Need to change it - Celina is a waste of space

Yep what's going on with Cooper and subs.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:41 - Feb 1 with 2710 viewstheloneranger

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:39 - Feb 1 by Polskijack

Yep what's going on with Cooper and subs.

He's sleeping 😴

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:41 - Feb 1 with 2686 viewsNotLoyal

Jay Fulton match winner?

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:42 - Feb 1 with 2666 viewsswan65split

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 1 by monmouth

Really? We won’t turn down the play offs, but we aren’t “going for them”. Just watch the games against Cardiff and Stoke, two poor sides where we went for two points and got one.

IMO the incommings yesterday showed our intentions.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Feb 1 with 2481 viewsjack2jack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 1 by jojaca

4 pts off play offs, it will start to look desperate if we don't win today.

The salad days are well and truly behind us.
Yes I know,I know,I know!!!!
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Feb 1 with 2456 viewsJohnw102

Get BC off ffs

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Feb 1 with 2404 viewsJinxy

Why does Cooper never make tactical subs? All the opposition ever have to worry about is the different player, never a switch or formation change etc.. Baffling.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Feb 1 with 2395 viewsLuther27

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Feb 1 by Johnw102

Get BC off ffs

That bad?
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 1 with 2342 viewsSTID2017

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Feb 1 by Luther27

That bad?

Yes

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 1 with 2283 viewstheloneranger

Cullen on.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 1 with 2192 viewsNotLoyal

I'll take a point.

OK I've changed it.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 1 with 2179 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cullen to win it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 1 with 2082 viewsepaul

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 1 by theloneranger

Cullen on.

Hanging on!!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 1 with 2016 viewsSTID2017

Crikey. We could lose this one.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 1 with 2008 viewsMrSwerve

Should have won, happy with the point. About what was expected.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 1 with 1987 views34dfgdf54

Preston best home record in Championship apparently? Will go down as good point.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 1 with 1977 viewsMrSwerve

Performance very positive.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 1 with 1922 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 1 by dizietsma

just found this stream

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/59297/Swansea_City_vs_Preston_North_End.html

Cheers mate.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 1 with 1910 viewsPozuelosSideys

Well, another name to add to the list of incompetent referees. That one can go into the "massive homer" category. Tw@

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 1 with 1903 viewsSwansea93

Good point, with back to back home games to come.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024