Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey 00:03 - Sep 17 with 1267 viewsowainglyndwr

So he obviously did choose club over country when he came off during the international,
Slaphead Shiut Welsh Manager Page helped his buddy out

Ramsey on 00:40 - Sep 17 with 1185 viewsReslovenSwan1

Joey Allen gave up Wales completely. Ramsey could easily have done the same. Page knows this.

Rubin Colwill will soon be the main man. He was pulled off by Matt Jones costing Wales u21 2 points v Denmark's 9 men and a iconic win. He then tried the same trick again 2-0 v Lithuania and scrapping a 3-2 from a dominant position. I mention this because it was two tactical gaffs but he had obligations promising not to overwork CCFC fragile players.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ramsey on 00:45 - Sep 17 with 1185 viewsFireboy2

Aye would rather help his favourite club than the country he manages.
Ramsey on 10:08 - Sep 17 with 979 viewsKilkennyjack

Ramsey on 00:40 - Sep 17 by ReslovenSwan1

Joey Allen gave up Wales completely. Ramsey could easily have done the same. Page knows this.

Rubin Colwill will soon be the main man. He was pulled off by Matt Jones costing Wales u21 2 points v Denmark's 9 men and a iconic win. He then tried the same trick again 2-0 v Lithuania and scrapping a 3-2 from a dominant position. I mention this because it was two tactical gaffs but he had obligations promising not to overwork CCFC fragile players.

Colwill has huge potential at the right club.

Its unlikely Cardiff are that club, although having the chance to play and train with Ramsey will help his development.

Does Rambo have one eye on being Cardiff’s manager i wonder …?

Beware of the Risen People

Ramsey on 10:53 - Sep 17 with 898 viewsBillyChong

Ramsey on 00:40 - Sep 17 by ReslovenSwan1

Colwill will not be the next main man. You claimed for years that Jordan Garrick was the next best thing. He’s now in League 2.
Ramsey on 01:10 - Sep 18 with 668 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ramsey on 10:53 - Sep 17 by BillyChong

Colwill will not be the next main man. You claimed for years that Jordan Garrick was the next best thing. He’s now in League 2.

Garrick has not kicked on sady. He still could cme good as he is only 25. Plenty of late developers about.

Colwill is something else. He and his brother given a contract until 2027 so Bulut has had his say. I have seen him dominate three Wales u21 games. This is usually a good guide to career trajectory.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024