Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Empty Seats 11:16 - Sep 17 with 1563 viewsowainglyndwr

Lots of empty seats at Lego yesterday, they are trying to say that they sold out ????
the free build stand that was given to them was half empty.
With plenty of empty seat around the ground
Empty Seats on 11:55 - Sep 17 with 1476 viewspembsjack

Id be more worried about the empty seats we will have if these performances continue.
Empty Seats on 13:04 - Sep 17 with 1383 viewsbennytheblue

Clutching…

Blimey, I recall when 10,000 was a good crowd for a Derby, almost 30,000 live on tv, pissing with rain, late k/o after losing the last 4 (really badly) and a general woeful record for 10 years, hovering above the relation zone. You’re right ya know lol….ps I know a few who just stayed in the pub and initially I don’t blame them, gutted they did now though eh?
Empty Seats on 13:15 - Sep 17 with 1352 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I think we will competing in the empty seats stakes based on what's happening on the pitch.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Empty Seats on 13:49 - Sep 17 with 1293 viewsKeithHaynes

Empty Seats on 13:04 - Sep 17 by bennytheblue

Clutching…

Blimey, I recall when 10,000 was a good crowd for a Derby, almost 30,000 live on tv, pissing with rain, late k/o after losing the last 4 (really badly) and a general woeful record for 10 years, hovering above the relation zone. You’re right ya know lol….ps I know a few who just stayed in the pub and initially I don’t blame them, gutted they did now though eh?

Thanks to Reading’s mismanagement there is a derby game at all this season.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Empty Seats on 14:53 - Sep 17 with 1226 viewsbennytheblue

Empty Seats on 13:49 - Sep 17 by KeithHaynes

Thanks to Reading’s mismanagement there is a derby game at all this season.

Thanks should go to your board of hedge funders too….they’ve done really well to take you down below our level for once…..

Ps Reading have done it again this season so I think they do deserve it 2bh
Empty Seats on 15:09 - Sep 17 with 1193 viewsReslovenSwan1

Empty Seats on 14:53 - Sep 17 by bennytheblue

Thanks should go to your board of hedge funders too….they’ve done really well to take you down below our level for once…..

Who are the hedge funders exactly? Kaplan was a founder member of a massive investment company which had a hedge fund wing but that i about it. Levienis a lawyer agent and sports investor. Silverstein is a sports investor. Morris founded Capital one bank. Etc.

Hedge funds are high risk investments for experienced well healed people that know the risks. As such you get no protection for the FSA. (you do not get your money back if badly advised). The so called 28 and others could be signed up on hedge fund terms.

Most forum people see "hedge fund" as a derogatory word for dodgy people making dodgy money (commonly know as "Yanks") . There were some issues in the early days with people like Bernie Madoff.

Swansea fans do not understand "risk". High risk can come with huge gains and huge losses. The SCST sitting in 10,000% gains in 2015 incredibly stated they did not want to to sell and not one of the 1000 members said a dickie bird. They were asleep at the wheels as it was not their money. They could have taken the "hedge funders" for a walk in the park but did not take advice and cash in their lottery ticket. The members are 100% to blame.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Empty Seats on 16:19 - Sep 17 with 1086 viewsKeithHaynes

Empty Seats on 14:53 - Sep 17 by bennytheblue

For about two weeks 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Empty Seats on 18:30 - Sep 17 with 958 viewsbennytheblue

Empty Seats on 16:19 - Sep 17 by KeithHaynes

For about two weeks 😉

Maybe but sheff weds aren’t too bad…..
Login to get fewer ads

Empty Seats on 07:11 - Sep 18 with 754 viewsbennytheblue

Furthermore, rumours plenty of yours failed to show up on the night too now?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024