Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we 20:24 - Dec 26 with 3993 viewsowainglyndwr

Turn up on new year's day or just boycott,
Honestly, why sound we pay double mini bus prices on new years say from the valley costing £20 or so per person ..
Probably not
Should we on 20:32 - Dec 26 with 2392 viewsFireboy2

That is the only way we will get rid of them, if the vast majority boycott home games they will soon do one.

During the oyston years the vast percentage of blackpool fans protested before home games but never went in but alot more went to away games, I know it will be tough but we are in freefall and things need to be done and pronto.
Should we on 20:40 - Dec 26 with 2362 viewsBoundy

Should we on 20:32 - Dec 26 by Fireboy2

That is the only way we will get rid of them, if the vast majority boycott home games they will soon do one.

During the oyston years the vast percentage of blackpool fans protested before home games but never went in but alot more went to away games, I know it will be tough but we are in freefall and things need to be done and pronto.

It's not so much of me boycotting but I'm finding it difficult to attend ATM so if I don't maybe it'll be seen as a boycott but not an intentional one .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Should we on 20:40 - Dec 26 with 2362 viewspembsjack

They're not going to stop me going to support MY team. Haven't brought any merchandise or food for a few seasons and that will continue (I know it means very little, but makes me feel better!)
Should we on 20:50 - Dec 26 with 2326 viewsjack247

Should we on 20:40 - Dec 26 by pembsjack

They're not going to stop me going to support MY team. Haven't brought any merchandise or food for a few seasons and that will continue (I know it means very little, but makes me feel better!)

Completely agree.

Most of us were here before them and most of us will be here after they’ve gone. If people feel the need to protest, there are other ways of doing it.

Crowds are dwindling anyway because we aren’t great to watch and we lose more than we win.
Should we on 21:23 - Dec 26 with 2212 viewsWhiterockin

Personally I would prefer to attend and let them know what I think. Not attending would make no difference financially to them as my ticket is already paid. They will get a decent gate anyway with the away end probably full.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Should we on 21:28 - Dec 26 with 2193 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should we on 20:50 - Dec 26 by jack247

Completely agree.

Most of us were here before them and most of us will be here after they’ve gone. If people feel the need to protest, there are other ways of doing it.

Crowds are dwindling anyway because we aren’t great to watch and we lose more than we win.

The team was in the same place as the Sousa season. The team had a solid back four / five
Rangel Tate Monk Williams Taylor, Britton and Gower and no strikers.

I saw a 0-3 v Middlesbough with Keri Morgan and Jazz Richards in midfield. Gomez, Bodde and Scotland had all gone and Sousa brought Lopez and Beattie who did not cut it.

A decent managerial appointment will do the team wonders. Wood and Azeem will add physicality and strength when fit. Wilson Ntjoe and Kukharevic need to be given their chances Sheehan should have done it today.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Should we on 21:51 - Dec 26 with 2133 viewsQJumpingJack

Should we on 21:28 - Dec 26 by ReslovenSwan1

The team was in the same place as the Sousa season. The team had a solid back four / five

I saw a 0-3 v Middlesbough with Keri Morgan and Jazz Richards in midfield. Gomez, Bodde and Scotland had all gone and Sousa brought Lopez and Beattie who did not cut it.

A decent managerial appointment will do the team wonders. Wood and Azeem will add physicality and strength when fit. Wilson Ntjoe and Kukharevic need to be given their chances Sheehan should have done it today.

Bodde had not gone. He was injured. Gomez and Scotland had gone to Wigan at that time but your sentence is misleading.
Should we on 22:02 - Dec 26 with 2101 viewsjack247

No.

Sousa came in pre season, realised there weren’t many goals in the team and turned a tiki taka side into a more pragmatic side. He had a clear idea of what he wanted to do and he did it.

We’re halfway through the season, we don’t have a manager, we’re not far off a relegation battle and we don’t have any real idea how we want to play.

That Sousa side was full of leaders and had been playing effective and attractive football before he got here. We’ve been in decline more or less since the owners got here and we don’t have anyone who will grab the game by the balls (maybe Joe Allen if he stays fit).

I can’t see many similarities.
Login to get fewer ads

Should we on 01:08 - Dec 27 with 1943 viewsBillyChong

Completely different and pointless comparison scenario. We were a club on the way up then with lower league history. We are now a club on the way down after a lengthy premier league spell including domestic trophy wins and European experience. Reflect on it.
Should we on 01:55 - Dec 27 with 1921 viewsmajorraglan

Did Sousa or Jenkins bring in Beattie? I always thought it was Huw Jenkins.
Should we on 06:39 - Dec 27 with 1845 viewsblackpooljack

The boycott of games at Blackpool had no effect on Oyston leaving he would have stuck it out much longer, in fact it quite amused them, they only sold up when the court case went against them and they were forced to.
Should we on 09:55 - Dec 27 with 1690 viewsFireboy2

Should we on 06:39 - Dec 27 by blackpooljack

The boycott of games at Blackpool had no effect on Oyston leaving he would have stuck it out much longer, in fact it quite amused them, they only sold up when the court case went against them and they were forced to.

It affected their coffers though.

Our lot won't like that, they won't want to spend their own money and hopefully it will be the catalyst to them getting a buyer.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2023 9:58]
Should we on 09:57 - Dec 27 with 1685 viewsonehunglow

Turn up and use the hurt to inspire

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Should we on 10:51 - Dec 27 with 1628 viewsbuilthjack

If you have a season ticket you are going to attend games.
I will also attend a few away games and get behind the team. You have to.

As a Swans fan it is awful to see the mess that these owners are getting us into.
Duff should never have been appointed. Cheap option perhaps?
It seems mistake after mistake is being made at the top.
Personally, I never trusted them from the start, I stated that many times 6/7 years ago.
Things need to change, quickly.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should we on 10:53 - Dec 27 with 1628 viewsQJumpingJack

Should we on 10:51 - Dec 27 by builthjack

If you have a season ticket you are going to attend games.
I will also attend a few away games and get behind the team. You have to.

As a Swans fan it is awful to see the mess that these owners are getting us into.
Duff should never have been appointed. Cheap option perhaps?
It seems mistake after mistake is being made at the top.
Personally, I never trusted them from the start, I stated that many times 6/7 years ago.
Things need to change, quickly.

The players and management need our support.
Boycotting is not the answer.
Should we on 11:05 - Dec 27 with 1611 viewsFireboy2

Should we on 10:53 - Dec 27 by QJumpingJack

The players and management need our support.
Boycotting is not the answer.

What do you suggest then?
Should we on 11:32 - Dec 27 with 1557 viewsunion_jack

Should we on 11:05 - Dec 27 by Fireboy2

What do you suggest then?

Exactly!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Should we on 11:55 - Dec 27 with 1511 viewsFireboy2

Should we on 11:32 - Dec 27 by union_jack

Exactly!

We just HAVE to do something UJ, we just CANNOT sit on our hands and moan and bitch.

I suggested a boycott of home games as a start as it will hit them where it will hurt them, their pockets, yes I know season tickets have already been paid for but we have to start somewhere, the next step is to not renew your season ticket, I know lots of people who aren't renewing, yes people will have a swipe at me saying I don't go to many home games but I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say if I did live closer and I had a season ticket I would not be going to any home games, i go to lots of aways, I suggest that people save their money and go to aways instead.
Should we on 11:58 - Dec 27 with 1505 viewsonehunglow

Should we on 11:55 - Dec 27 by Fireboy2

We just HAVE to do something UJ, we just CANNOT sit on our hands and moan and bitch.

I suggested a boycott of home games as a start as it will hit them where it will hurt them, their pockets, yes I know season tickets have already been paid for but we have to start somewhere, the next step is to not renew your season ticket, I know lots of people who aren't renewing, yes people will have a swipe at me saying I don't go to many home games but I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say if I did live closer and I had a season ticket I would not be going to any home games, i go to lots of aways, I suggest that people save their money and go to aways instead.

This is completely correct

Should we on 12:05 - Dec 27 with 1493 viewsbuilthjack

I would suggest we let the owners know by continuing the chants.
IT WILL GET BACK TO THEM.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should we on 12:10 - Dec 27 with 1487 viewsonehunglow

Should we on 12:05 - Dec 27 by builthjack

I would suggest we let the owners know by continuing the chants.
IT WILL GET BACK TO THEM.

Indeed so.

Should we on 12:12 - Dec 27 with 1488 viewsangryjack

I suggest everybody stop going,make a statement the country or world sees,an empty stadium,just one game maybe so it makes a statement
Should we on 12:22 - Dec 27 with 1456 viewsunion_jack

Should we on 11:55 - Dec 27 by Fireboy2

I need to be mindful that when advocating people boycott games I don’t actually go myself. Maybe I have no right to say it. But I have I suppose.

We get enough TV coverage to show the football world that we are serious about removing the toxic ownership. Empty stadiums will be noticed.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Should we on 12:42 - Dec 27 with 1429 viewsjack247

Should we on 12:22 - Dec 27 by union_jack

I need to be mindful that when advocating people boycott games I don’t actually go myself. Maybe I have no right to say it. But I have I suppose.

We get enough TV coverage to show the football world that we are serious about removing the toxic ownership. Empty stadiums will be noticed.

That only works if fans do it in big numbers, which won’t happen.

Different in the Petty days where matchday revenue was a huge chunk of our income and there weren’t so many season ticket holders.

The chants against Preston split opinions, but other than the word Yank I thought they were great (I’m not easily offended, but it’s easy for someone watching that to think it’s because of their nationality, not their competence).

They won’t go anywhere until they get an acceptable offer, but in terms of letting them and everyone else know what we think of them, I think that more effective than 500 or so people not turning up
Should we on 12:43 - Dec 27 with 1427 viewsbuilthjack

Someone could make a pretty packet if they have a few hundred YANKS OUT banners or flags.
They would go very quickly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024