Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 19:01 - Apr 23 with 9048 viewsNotLoyal

Don’t block a blocka until a blocker blocks you.

Penultima !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60131/the-pre-match-poli
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60145/depleted-swans-hea

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60162/everything-russell

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60170

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Matt Grimes (captain), Olivier Ntcham, Luke Cundle, Jamie Paterson; Liam Cullen, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Andreas Søndergaard, Harry Darling, Morgan Whittaker, Kyle Naughton, Matty Sorinola, Ollie Cooper, Cameron Congreve.

Hull City: Karl Darlow, Lewie Coyle (captain), Callum Elder, Jacob Greaves, Alfie Jones, Ozan Tufan, Harry Vaughan, Adama Traore, Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, Jean-Michel Seri, Regan Slater.

Substitutes: Matt Ingram, Greg Docherty, Malcolm Ebiowei, Ryan Woods, Sean McLoughlin, Dimitrios Pelkas, Xavier Simons.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 16:19 - Apr 29 with 1837 viewsFlashberryjack

We're starting to play "fannying about football" again, gonna end in tears if we continue.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 16:32 - Apr 29 with 1732 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The team seems to have no confidence in playing up the righthand side of the pitch.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 16:49 - Apr 29 with 1653 viewsDr_Winston

I'm actually quite enjoying bits of our play today. Overdoing it in parts but we're pressing when we need to and look a lot better on the ball than 'ull.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 16:56 - Apr 29 with 1621 viewsAguycalledJack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 16:19 - Apr 29 by Flashberryjack

We're starting to play "fannying about football" again, gonna end in tears if we continue.

Always the same after half time.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 17:03 - Apr 29 with 1578 viewsjojaca

I would have like to seen more urgency today with the slight chance of play offs. Today's performance just summed up our up and down season.

Even when you know, you never know?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 17:32 - Apr 29 with 1485 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 17:03 - Apr 29 by jojaca

I would have like to seen more urgency today with the slight chance of play offs. Today's performance just summed up our up and down season.

The time to show that urgency was earlier on in the season. It’s so frustrating spending nearly half the season being utterly terrible and ending up only one win or so off the playoffs.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 17:53 - Apr 29 with 1439 viewsonehunglow

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 17:32 - Apr 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The time to show that urgency was earlier on in the season. It’s so frustrating spending nearly half the season being utterly terrible and ending up only one win or so off the playoffs.

It’s been a rap season.
One of fan birch feats,internecine squabbling,Martin specious sheete and lost opportunities

My God, many want him to stay on.

We need to remove him NOW, and move forward ,then we can end this football tedium.

We are utterly boring and many fans admit so.

Get him gone

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 17:56 - Apr 29 with 1428 viewsDr_Winston

Is internecine the only big word you know? You use it a lot.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 18:06 - Apr 29 with 1404 viewsKeithHaynes

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 17:53 - Apr 29 by onehunglow

It’s been a rap season.
One of fan birch feats,internecine squabbling,Martin specious sheete and lost opportunities

My God, many want him to stay on.

We need to remove him NOW, and move forward ,then we can end this football tedium.

We are utterly boring and many fans admit so.

Get him gone

He isn’t going anywhere.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 19:01 - Apr 29 with 1309 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60162/everything-russell

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 19:13 - Apr 29 with 1295 viewsbuilthjack

20/24

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 19:21 - Apr 29 with 1267 viewscontroversial_jack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 19:13 - Apr 29 by builthjack

20/24

RM ,gone back to our old style of play. No pace urgency or momentum. He has learned nothing.Time for him to.go
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:00 - Apr 29 with 1198 viewsKeithHaynes

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 19:21 - Apr 29 by controversial_jack

RM ,gone back to our old style of play. No pace urgency or momentum. He has learned nothing.Time for him to.go

Game plan was fine, urgency from the players at times was zero.
Maybe the poor things are tired.

He’s going nowhere.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:31 - Apr 29 with 1166 viewsSullutaCreturned

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:00 - Apr 29 by KeithHaynes

Game plan was fine, urgency from the players at times was zero.
Maybe the poor things are tired.

He’s going nowhere.

No urgency from the players when only a win would do?

I know nothing of the game as I was visiting family but surely it was a make or break game and the players should have been right up for it?
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:37 - Apr 29 with 1133 viewsKeithHaynes

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:31 - Apr 29 by SullutaCreturned

I know nothing of the game as I was visiting family but surely it was a make or break game and the players should have been right up for it?

I agree, they were very nonchalant at times to the extent Wood looked like he was in another dimension and nearly got robbed in the first half.

The run of wins maybe reflected their lack of desire and they thought the win was nailed on.

Liverpool have done it many times this year.

Young people eh ?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:38 - Apr 29 with 1127 viewsunion_jack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:31 - Apr 29 by SullutaCreturned

Yep, but they weren’t. Martin has to take some responsibility for that.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:40 - Apr 29 with 1117 viewsbuilthjack

8 unbeaten.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:43 - Apr 29 with 1083 viewsKeithHaynes

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:40 - Apr 29 by builthjack

8 unbeaten.

A draw at Hull would normally be very acceptable.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:47 - Apr 29 with 1075 viewsFireboy2

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:43 - Apr 29 by KeithHaynes

A draw at Hull would normally be very acceptable.

The usual suspects are out in force as normal pedalling their negativity.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:59 - Apr 29 with 1049 viewsWhiterockin

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:47 - Apr 29 by Fireboy2

It totally devalues all their arguments when they can't give a balanced view.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 21:03 - Apr 29 with 1013 viewsbuilthjack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:47 - Apr 29 by Fireboy2

They just can’t help it.
Hope you had a good day.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 21:04 - Apr 29 with 1011 viewsSullutaCreturned

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:38 - Apr 29 by union_jack

Yep, but they weren’t. Martin has to take some responsibility for that.

Well critic of his that I am, I can't blame him if a player can't raise himself for a make or break game.

I know we only had an outside chance anyway but the players shouldn't have hit the beach until the play offs was definitely out of reach. If they cannot lift thmselves for that its not the managers fault, once they cross the touchline and the whistle goes, its down to them.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 21:12 - Apr 29 with 986 viewsFireboy2

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 21:03 - Apr 29 by builthjack

They just can’t help it.
Hope you had a good day.

It was mate, even though I had to drive.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 22:11 - Apr 29 with 891 viewssw02sea

Why didn’t we go for it !!
Nothing to loose.
Didn’t mean anything to Hull.
Why not change things halftime?
Why not bring on subs much earlier?
Being realistic we weren’t going to get into the playoffs, so why not throw caution to the wind?
Missed opportunity to have a good day out on Monday.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 22:12 - Apr 29 with 890 viewsAguycalledJack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 21:04 - Apr 29 by SullutaCreturned

Well critic of his that I am, I can't blame him if a player can't raise himself for a make or break game.

I know we only had an outside chance anyway but the players shouldn't have hit the beach until the play offs was definitely out of reach. If they cannot lift thmselves for that its not the managers fault, once they cross the touchline and the whistle goes, its down to them.

I know it happens but the players should not be hitting the beach until after the final game, no matter the league position. They should always be pushing to finish as high as they can in the league, they have a responsibility to their employers and fans and a responsibility to the other teams in the league who’s fortunes may depend on the result of any given game. They should also have personal pride to turn in as best a performance that they can every game.

I’ll be expecting 100% effort against wet Brom. They have a responsibility to me as a fan to turn up and play to win and make every effort to win.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024