Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa 20:43 - May 24 with 4039 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 20:44 - May 24 with 4026 viewsdanehoop

Anyone see the "bobfather" poster that the players took from the crowd to give to Bobby? Quality moment.

Never knowingly understood

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 20:53 - May 24 with 3986 viewsbosh67

It's the perfect cameo role for him. Finally fit and used as a battering ram for 20-30 minutes is an ideal role for him because as we have seen, he can cause mayhem and do real damage if we use him like this.

Overall, considering he was not the most popular player until recently he is going through something of a Furlong phoenix phase here.

If we do keep him on this is definitely how to use him. On a sensible wage of course.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 21:19 - May 24 with 3925 viewsMonahoop

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 20:53 - May 24 by bosh67

It's the perfect cameo role for him. Finally fit and used as a battering ram for 20-30 minutes is an ideal role for him because as we have seen, he can cause mayhem and do real damage if we use him like this.

Overall, considering he was not the most popular player until recently he is going through something of a Furlong phoenix phase here.

If we do keep him on this is definitely how to use him. On a sensible wage of course.

Indeed. For all hose who slated the fella last season and this season too, hang your heads in shame. He has been instrumental in getting us to the play offs in the final games of the season and now back into the...........Unbelievable, just unbelievable.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 21:27 - May 24 with 3898 viewsPommyhoop

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 21:19 - May 24 by Monahoop

Indeed. For all hose who slated the fella last season and this season too, hang your heads in shame. He has been instrumental in getting us to the play offs in the final games of the season and now back into the...........Unbelievable, just unbelievable.

head hanging in shame .I admit I wrote him off bigtime. Some people have been saying he's playing for a contract.I dont care.He's been immense the last couple of months..
http://www.qpr-australia.com/#!youvebeenzamorad/c7me

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 21:30 - May 24 with 3892 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I'll hold my hands up and thought he had been dyer. But since he has come back he has been like a different man and has made a massive impact each time he has come on, none more so (ever) than today! And what a finish too!
Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 21:42 - May 24 with 3861 viewsoldmeadoniansR

That was the one and only time he touched it with his foot. Respect.
Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 21:49 - May 24 with 3825 viewsN12Hoop

The finish was sublime. Since he came back from his last injury or operation he has been the difference in every game he has come on. We would not have been promoted without his contributions. If he is a cheap option, he is definitely worthy of a 1 yr extension. Everyone needs a super sub.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 22:37 - May 24 with 3722 viewssilky

If you give us 90 minutes, we will give you a lifetime.

Or in Bobfather's case. 20-30 minutes will suffice.

Special mention to Hoillet to keep on going like he did. It wouldn't of happened without him!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 23:30 - May 24 with 3638 viewseghamranger

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 21:27 - May 24 by Pommyhoop

head hanging in shame .I admit I wrote him off bigtime. Some people have been saying he's playing for a contract.I dont care.He's been immense the last couple of months..
http://www.qpr-australia.com/#!youvebeenzamorad/c7me

Is will keane offside in that picture?
Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 01:16 - May 25 with 3535 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Love him or hate him he scored the winner in the biggest game in our history, so now he is legend
Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 01:24 - May 25 with 3516 viewsRangersAreBack

He was rightly slated for some abject displays over 3.5 years but now deserves praise for some inspired displays in recent months. No shame in that.

Thanks Bobby for your contribution but time to look at the next generation.
[Post edited 25 May 2014 1:30]
Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 01:32 - May 25 with 3494 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Bloke who sits next to me at the loft hates him with a passion, I will shake his hand with a smile first game next season
Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 03:27 - May 25 with 3449 viewsDylanP

Bobby was terrible. When he was terrible, he rightly got criticized. Then he was good. And since he has been good, he has rightly been praised. His finish today was brilliant. Like someone said already, since he came back from injury he has been pure brilliance and exactly what we have desperately needed -- a big strong presence in the middle of the box, absolutely terrifying for defenders. I would definitely give him another year and just know that he is only good for 20 minutes. But those 20 minutes are top quality!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 09:26 - May 25 with 3347 viewshoops_legend

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 03:27 - May 25 by DylanP

Bobby was terrible. When he was terrible, he rightly got criticized. Then he was good. And since he has been good, he has rightly been praised. His finish today was brilliant. Like someone said already, since he came back from injury he has been pure brilliance and exactly what we have desperately needed -- a big strong presence in the middle of the box, absolutely terrifying for defenders. I would definitely give him another year and just know that he is only good for 20 minutes. But those 20 minutes are top quality!

Agreed, does he need a 3monthly rolling contract to inspire him?

Fatwas tic all play offs tho
Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 09:33 - May 25 with 3325 views08olesen

I really dont see why we cant just give him a 1 year extension on lower wages.

He can do a job and seems to be a popular figure in the dressing room.

The one thing we must do this summer is keep continuity, we cant just ship out half the team and bring in a load of foreign players and expect them to understand the team spirit.

Give that bloke another year it wont break the bank if its only 25 grand, and he may get a couple goals.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 09:45 - May 25 with 3287 viewsLoft1979

I concur.
He emerged from the pile as the striker we needed, not Maiga, not Doyle and not Keane. That said he cannot play 90 minutes at THIS level, but can he be an impact sub at the next?

I posted months ago that I could see him being the match winner at Wembley at the time when Nedum had to get out and support him in the press. ....BZ is an inspiration to me, in attitude and class.

Also....look at the way he took his chance. He did not snatch at it, he did not blast it, he placed it.
Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 09:56 - May 25 with 3253 viewsPommyhoop

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 09:45 - May 25 by Loft1979

I concur.
He emerged from the pile as the striker we needed, not Maiga, not Doyle and not Keane. That said he cannot play 90 minutes at THIS level, but can he be an impact sub at the next?

I posted months ago that I could see him being the match winner at Wembley at the time when Nedum had to get out and support him in the press. ....BZ is an inspiration to me, in attitude and class.

Also....look at the way he took his chance. He did not snatch at it, he did not blast it, he placed it.

He carressed it majestically,

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 10:00 - May 25 with 3243 viewsHantsR

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 09:45 - May 25 by Loft1979

I concur.

...and also the way he calmly flighted the ball into the danger area for Austin to score.
Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 10:42 - May 25 with 3176 viewsLoft1979

Oh bobby zamooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaa on 10:00 - May 25 by HantsR

...and also the way he calmly flighted the ball into the danger area for Austin to score.

Or to Uwe's chagrin, held off his marker, when he played the one two with Jr leading to the penalty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024