Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Players smashing up Christmas Decorations Scandal 21:57 - Dec 9 with 2106 viewsdaveB

QPR Players smashing up Christmas Decorations Scandal on 23:06 - Dec 9 with 1932 viewsDylanP

Love it. What a daft little challenge. And whats with those jumpers! Diabolical!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

QPR Players smashing up Christmas Decorations Scandal on 00:52 - Dec 10 with 1804 viewskensalriser

Ehmer smashed it. Seemed much more comfortable on the bauble. Charlie's first touch was abysmal...nothing new there.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR Players smashing up Christmas Decorations Scandal on 05:55 - Dec 10 with 1719 viewsFDC

Niko. Squeals like girl, hey?
QPR Players smashing up Christmas Decorations Scandal on 09:00 - Dec 10 with 1544 viewsMytch_QPR

They had to do something with those jumpers in the club shop - no self respecting fan was going to buy one (were they?)....

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

QPR Players smashing up Christmas Decorations Scandal on 09:07 - Dec 10 with 1529 viewsEssex_Ranger

How about this one. I think its good the club do things like this to be honest. It might be a bit jovial but its all in good fun, they may be forced to do it but shows team spirit. Could you imagine any of the other lot from when we were in the Prem before doing this?

Fer always seems to be in the thick of the joking around along with Charlie.
QPR Players smashing up Christmas Decorations Scandal on 09:32 - Dec 10 with 1470 viewsMetallica_Hoop

QPR Players smashing up Christmas Decorations Scandal on 09:07 - Dec 10 by Essex_Ranger

How about this one. I think its good the club do things like this to be honest. It might be a bit jovial but its all in good fun, they may be forced to do it but shows team spirit. Could you imagine any of the other lot from when we were in the Prem before doing this?

On 50 secs Clint looks like he went to sing but instead accidentally followed through.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

QPR Players smashing up Christmas Decorations Scandal on 10:12 - Dec 10 with 1390 viewsdaveB

QPR Players smashing up Christmas Decorations Scandal on 09:07 - Dec 10 by Essex_Ranger

have to agree, fair play to the players and staff for doing this, was quite funny and the jumpers are growing on me
QPR Players smashing up Christmas Decorations Scandal on 10:24 - Dec 10 with 1369 viewsbosh67

That's the only time Rio has looked up to the pace of something.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR Players smashing up Christmas Decorations Scandal on 12:14 - Dec 10 with 1246 viewsRs_Holy

I think they should have ended this video with a fake punch up!...Caulker could have done it with a blood soaked bandage on his head and Charlie could have worn a replica shirt with "unnamed man" written on the back!
QPR Players smashing up Christmas Decorations Scandal on 13:17 - Dec 10 with 1148 viewssimmo

Gutted that Chris Waddle didn't step in to join Hoddles bit

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024