Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zarate on loan from WHU 13:45 - Dec 28 with 13330 viewsWeaverQPR

Is a rumour going round

@WeavQPR

Zarate on loan from WHU on 08:39 - Dec 31 with 1137 viewsjohncharles

Zarate on loan from WHU on 01:47 - Dec 31 by Trom

Possibly but Big Sam does have a tendency to fall out with players Redknaps man management is good.

I know there's the AT issue but where does that fault lie? The fact is we hear relatively few stories of disharmony coming from the camp and know since our playoff run. This at least gives us a better fighting chance than in the relegation season.

Secondly if the stories are true of AT's fitness then it would set a dangerous precedent to the squad by playing him. Players need to know that we need commitment on the field and unity and that skill without the required attitude won't get you near the squad. AT seems that he can't even be bothered to put himself in the shop window. All he needs to do is show professionalism.

Morrison, another problem child, contributed in our last promotion at a time when Charlie was out and we had nothing going forward.

So I live in hope that Redknapp can get some performances out of what on the face of it is a talented player with some issues. A great loan signing as there is no downside risk. He could play in an advanced winger position allowing Fer to sit more centrally. That would resolve Henry and Barton of the creativity that we need in our midfield and they don't have.. I want to see these two playing easier balls forward. I'd like to see Fer's form in his preferred position especially with pace on the flanks from Vargas and Zarate.

Overall it's a yes from me!

So many things.
Redknapp's man management is good ?
I know there's the AT issue but where does the fault lie ?
IF, that's IF, the stories about AT's fitness are true. That IF means you don't know. Redknapp has caught lying a couple of times.

But well done for finally signing another striker.

Strong and stable my arse.

Zarate on loan from WHU on 09:07 - Dec 31 with 1088 viewsaston_hoop

After the comments from Big Fat Sam, I do hope Zarate is the kind of bloke who likes to make a point and prove them wrong. Anyway, him playing could at least mean Barton has even less excuse to take free kicks

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024