Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Chris Ramsey 23:01 - Feb 8 with 4218 viewssaxbend

Dear Chris Ramsey:
Dear Chris Ramsey on 03:20 - Feb 9 with 4111 viewsFDC

whut?
Dear Chris Ramsey on 08:14 - Feb 9 with 3988 viewsWestminsteRs

Dear Chris Ramsey on 08:22 - Feb 9 with 3965 viewsbosh67

He's just done the Sunderland presser and it lasted 94 minutes. He didn't mention QPR once but he did unfortunately mention the Premier League once, with 30 seconds to go.

I noticed that he said how proud he was to be sitting next to Ronald Koeman. Chris, Chris, Chris.... you were sitting in the wrong dugout, fella!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dear Chris Ramsey on 08:25 - Feb 9 with 3955 viewssmegma

Sax bend, do you have electricity or do you use candles ?
Dear Chris Ramsey on 08:39 - Feb 9 with 3929 viewsconnell10

yes but besides all that ben, whats the rule on white panels and full hoop shirts in the premiership???

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dear Chris Ramsey on 09:05 - Feb 9 with 3877 views18StoneOfHoop

No Saxbend,IMHO I think you've done a great big swerve there and unfortunately gone down the wrong road comprehension wise.

The only thing I want to hear from any manager, permanent or temporary, is the words 'Premier League'. That is all the job is all about right now: keeping us in the Premier League.Let Les speak of the long-term vision. Any incumbent should have 'Premier League' at the forefront of his mind and on the tip of his tongue. The QPR bit is a given. By not mentioning the name of the team which in all reality, let's be honest, is simply not special or unique in any current manager's eyes who has no previous history with us, he's doing a humbug free sensible thing.

He could wax lyrical about his playing career at Brighton or 10 years coaching at Spuds and I'd believe him but if he started going on about WE R QPR this and QPR that after only 4 months at Loftus Road I might well think him bogus and rapidly start losing faith. Let's not get sentimental about how special and wonderful we are..a manager now should have only one thought,one job: keep us up in the Premier League FFS!

Funny you nitpick a negative aspect when in the over 20 minute Saints match press conference I watched on YouTube I thought he came across excellently..especially enjoyed the odd joke and flash of humour..for months it's been pure misery with Harry.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2015 9:09]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Dear Chris Ramsey on 09:18 - Feb 9 with 3845 viewssaxbend

Dear Chris Ramsey on 09:05 - Feb 9 by 18StoneOfHoop

No Saxbend,IMHO I think you've done a great big swerve there and unfortunately gone down the wrong road comprehension wise.

The only thing I want to hear from any manager, permanent or temporary, is the words 'Premier League'. That is all the job is all about right now: keeping us in the Premier League.Let Les speak of the long-term vision. Any incumbent should have 'Premier League' at the forefront of his mind and on the tip of his tongue. The QPR bit is a given. By not mentioning the name of the team which in all reality, let's be honest, is simply not special or unique in any current manager's eyes who has no previous history with us, he's doing a humbug free sensible thing.

He could wax lyrical about his playing career at Brighton or 10 years coaching at Spuds and I'd believe him but if he started going on about WE R QPR this and QPR that after only 4 months at Loftus Road I might well think him bogus and rapidly start losing faith. Let's not get sentimental about how special and wonderful we are..a manager now should have only one thought,one job: keep us up in the Premier League FFS!

Funny you nitpick a negative aspect when in the over 20 minute Saints match press conference I watched on YouTube I thought he came across excellently..especially enjoyed the odd joke and flash of humour..for months it's been pure misery with Harry.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2015 9:09]

If he'd said anything about keeping us up, or staying in the Premier League, you'd have a point. Unfortunately he just kept talking about managing/coaching in the league, and my little request is for him to talk about managing the team he's managing rather than the league in which they play, only in the context of his personal happiness to be in this role.

As you say, in the rest of his interview he comes across as more than competent, particularly given that so mamy of the questions are typical journo rubbish loaded with the assumption that it's known who's going to be taking over, as good as a done deal, which is clearly as irritating for him as it is for us when we'd rather hear about what he's going to do now while he's here about the thing he can affect -the team- rather than what he can't - his successor.

But I am a QPR fan, not a bloody global brand fan, and I can't help but find it disengaging to hear the league itself bigged up rather than the club whose manager is doing said bigging up, whether it's QPR or Bolton Wanderers.
Dear Chris Ramsey on 09:38 - Feb 9 with 3803 viewsA40Bosh

Dear Chris Ramsey on 09:18 - Feb 9 by saxbend

If he'd said anything about keeping us up, or staying in the Premier League, you'd have a point. Unfortunately he just kept talking about managing/coaching in the league, and my little request is for him to talk about managing the team he's managing rather than the league in which they play, only in the context of his personal happiness to be in this role.

As you say, in the rest of his interview he comes across as more than competent, particularly given that so mamy of the questions are typical journo rubbish loaded with the assumption that it's known who's going to be taking over, as good as a done deal, which is clearly as irritating for him as it is for us when we'd rather hear about what he's going to do now while he's here about the thing he can affect -the team- rather than what he can't - his successor.

But I am a QPR fan, not a bloody global brand fan, and I can't help but find it disengaging to hear the league itself bigged up rather than the club whose manager is doing said bigging up, whether it's QPR or Bolton Wanderers.

Sorry Saxbend,

I feel you are only digging yourself in here deeper on this one. Like 18Stone said above, if the guy is sat there in a QPR club suit, as caretaker manager, a position he may hold for a week, two weeks, perhaps a bit longer, I don't expect him to be remembering to refer to the club by name or "we".

He is being asked questions specifically about HIM having already spent time doing a thoroughly good job of articulating what he tried to do in preparation and formation in order to try and get something from the game - which we nearly did.

Wrong target here mate, despite a nice bit of editing.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Dear Chris Ramsey on 09:44 - Feb 9 with 3775 viewsdaveB

christ it didn't take long to find a reason to have a pop at the new bloke
Dear Chris Ramsey on 09:54 - Feb 9 with 3756 viewssaxbend

Dear Chris Ramsey on 09:44 - Feb 9 by daveB

christ it didn't take long to find a reason to have a pop at the new bloke

LOL. Something something something tactically inept. Something something his favourites. Something something something out of position.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024