Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? 08:57 - Sep 18 with 17144 viewsNortholt_Rs

I say yes.... I've seen no improvement in the team under these two in fact we're going backwards. The most alarming signs are our all too obvious lack of any goal threat and the awful drossball being served up each and every game. Something has to give...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 18:27 - Sep 18 with 1611 viewsDeepcutHoop

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 17:57 - Sep 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Taken in by LF
Not winding you up at all, just how I see it and many others have or are starting too.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 17:59]

In what way has he taken us in, and to what end. What's his plan here, as you see it?
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 18:34 - Sep 18 with 1594 viewsStpeteR

The sky is falling - who to blame?

Go for the lot!!! Drop LF, LH & JFH...

No worries about who replaces them:

aside from the allegiance oath they will have to take...

and their CV...

and their willingness to work for lower wages than other more financially sound clubs pay...

will also need to have a few, say 6 or 7 top quality players willing to sign on for lower wages on offer at half the Championship clubs.

Think about where this club is, where it was for most of the last 20yrs...then, have several pints and resolve that QPR have a long way to go towards becoming a solid playing side. No malice in calling them what they are, a refurbished side. Stripped to the basics to get out the rot and mold.

This thread is fantasy... the kind that results in a revolving door for the club. Try not to make this club more of a Malaysian telenovella.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 18:40 - Sep 18 with 1576 viewsJogo

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 18:23 - Sep 18 by QPR_Jim

By that logic we probably wouldn't have gone for Gerry Francis or even Ian Holloway either but they did and it worked.

This is laughable comment though, when we had people like Hughes at the club the majority of fans were complaining that the staff didn't have any affinity with the club. Now that's the wrong choice we need more like Mike Rigg. FFS

Gerry and Ian were managers with experience. Les has none as a DOF. So your argument falls down. Mike Rigg was another f up by Uncle Tone.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 18:41 - Sep 18 with 1570 viewsJogo

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 18:26 - Sep 18 by DannytheR

And yet he turns out to be the most positive presence at the top of the club since Bill Power.

Funny old world.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 18:27]

In your opinion. I've not seen it.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 18:42 - Sep 18 with 1561 viewsDorse

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 18:27 - Sep 18 by DeepcutHoop

In what way has he taken us in, and to what end. What's his plan here, as you see it?

Don't tell him, Pike

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 18:51 - Sep 18 with 1534 viewsPunteR

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 17:53 - Sep 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Did not sell you 2 puppy farm dogs LOL

Behave 2T2B.

If you think i'm of the opinion that Ferdinand is doing all this out of the goodness of his heart than your wrong.

I think your on the wind up.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 18:53 - Sep 18 with 1530 viewsQPR_Jim

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 18:40 - Sep 18 by Jogo

Gerry and Ian were managers with experience. Les has none as a DOF. So your argument falls down. Mike Rigg was another f up by Uncle Tone.

DoF is a relatively new role in British football, so there aren't a lot of men with experience in the role and Mike Rigg is one of those who are experienced. So we experience doesn't seem to count for much either so why not have someone like Les with a history at the club and the interest of the club at heart.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 19:18 - Sep 18 with 1469 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I've read some mad mad mad stuff on here from some proper backwards nutters, but I never, ever, thought I'd see the day i'd have to defend Les Ferdinand from attacks about how QPR he is.

BOWLES
MARSH
FERDINAND

It's those three I thought could walk up to any QPR fan, piss in their pint, and expect gratitude for it.
Login to get fewer ads

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 19:39 - Sep 18 with 1420 viewsPunteR

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 19:18 - Sep 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

I've read some mad mad mad stuff on here from some proper backwards nutters, but I never, ever, thought I'd see the day i'd have to defend Les Ferdinand from attacks about how QPR he is.

BOWLES
MARSH
FERDINAND

It's those three I thought could walk up to any QPR fan, piss in their pint, and expect gratitude for it.

Ferdinand is a club legend. But i think he's genuinely done a good job in the circumstances.
I honestly dont know why he's getting the flack for the performances on the pitch.
There definitely an agenda with some posters on here which seems to serve no purpose other than to divide the fan base. Its weird. I met another QPR fan in the pub Friday night who went to the Newcastle game. He started ranting on about Les Ferdinand, like the whole thing is his fault. Obviously i put him straight.;)

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 19:41 - Sep 18 with 1414 views2Thomas2Bowles

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 18:42 - Sep 18 by Dorse

Don't tell him, Pike

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 19:46 - Sep 18 with 1400 views2Thomas2Bowles

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 18:51 - Sep 18 by PunteR

Behave 2T2B.

If you think i'm of the opinion that Ferdinand is doing all this out of the goodness of his heart than your wrong.

I think your on the wind up.

Then don't have a punt... on it, I really want him out.

Maybe the only real way forward is to sell the club and all new blood.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 19:53 - Sep 18 with 1383 viewsNorthernr

The mistake a lot of people are making here, in the quest to get rid of another club legend and see QPR sack yet more people because of course the answer lies just around the corner and the next manager/DOF will definitely be brilliant, is this idea that this is "Les' plan".

If you think there's loads of money to spend, that Fernandes/Ruben etc still want to be spending £80m a season but Les is sitting there saying "no, put that cheque book away, I don't want Kodija/Forestieri/McCormack etc, I want to scratch around trying to find a few gems in Europe and youth teams" to prove some sort of point then you're a fcking mouth breathing idiot.

Mistakes have been made, some of the signings have been good, some not so good, and several it's way too soon to judge. But this isn't "Les' plan" it's the cards he's been dealt. If only we'd had Ferdinand and Hoos in charge of things when there was actually money to spend we'd have been much better off.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 19:56 - Sep 18 with 1358 viewsNorthernr

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 17:12 - Sep 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

LF don't want an experienced manager coming in and undermining him. So yes if JFH goes then so does LF.

Such total fcking bolox you're embarrassing yourself now. Ferdinand wants a manager who's going to win games, otherwise Les will get the sack.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:10 - Sep 18 with 1315 viewsvegasranger

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 19:56 - Sep 18 by Northernr

Such total fcking bolox you're embarrassing yourself now. Ferdinand wants a manager who's going to win games, otherwise Les will get the sack.

I'm sure Sir Les just wants the best manager for QPR but his role of DoF might be putting of the better managers. Ramsay was a very poor choice. JFH has carried on exactly like he did at Burton. Burton fans told us how he sets things up. So we shouldn't be surprised how negative we are. There was a strong rumor that Warburton wouldn't take the job because he wouldn't work under a DoF, a real shame if true. I just wonder if we need a DoF now we have Lee Hoos as CEO?
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:11 - Sep 18 with 1312 viewsdaveB

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 18:40 - Sep 18 by Jogo

Ferdinand has 2 years more experience as DOF than Holloway has. Francis was DOF for 18 months at QPR. he closed the academy and we were relegated whilst signing loads of loan players so not sure he did as good a job as Ferdinand has
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:11 - Sep 18 with 1311 viewsPunteR

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 19:46 - Sep 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Then don't have a punt... on it, I really want him out.

Maybe the only real way forward is to sell the club and all new blood.

Brilliant.
Are you going to buy the club then?

I'm not a fan of Fernandes. I think he's the main reason why the club are in the financial mess it's in now. But this was happening way before Les Ferdinand rocked up.
Before Ferdinand, loads of fan's were saying how much we've missed someone that has an affinity with the club working within the club.
We have now, Ferdinand.
He's visibly trying to put into place and correct things we've all, as fans identified as being a problem. He's trying to work within a budget now for the long term stability of the club. Thats his job, thats what he's paid to do. He's not going to do it for free. I'm assuming he's not doing it for his own ego ,to wear a suit and look important as another poster once suggested(SoG). I genuinely think he feels he can do the job here of getting things back on track.
Who would you want in place?
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 20:17]

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:17 - Sep 18 with 1290 viewsJogo

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:11 - Sep 18 by daveB

Ferdinand has 2 years more experience as DOF than Holloway has. Francis was DOF for 18 months at QPR. he closed the academy and we were relegated whilst signing loads of loan players so not sure he did as good a job as Ferdinand has

What are you reading? Nobody said Holloway or Francis should be DOF. Talk about twisting things to suit your own argument.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:21 - Sep 18 with 1273 viewsDannytheR

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:10 - Sep 18 by vegasranger

I'm sure Sir Les just wants the best manager for QPR but his role of DoF might be putting of the better managers. Ramsay was a very poor choice. JFH has carried on exactly like he did at Burton. Burton fans told us how he sets things up. So we shouldn't be surprised how negative we are. There was a strong rumor that Warburton wouldn't take the job because he wouldn't work under a DoF, a real shame if true. I just wonder if we need a DoF now we have Lee Hoos as CEO?

Yeah, missing out on Warburton is a real heartbreaker given how well he's doing in Glasgow. And to think, we could have given Barton and Krancjar new contracts too.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:22 - Sep 18 with 1266 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:11 - Sep 18 by PunteR

Brilliant.
Are you going to buy the club then?

I'm not a fan of Fernandes. I think he's the main reason why the club are in the financial mess it's in now. But this was happening way before Les Ferdinand rocked up.
Before Ferdinand, loads of fan's were saying how much we've missed someone that has an affinity with the club working within the club.
We have now, Ferdinand.
He's visibly trying to put into place and correct things we've all, as fans identified as being a problem. He's trying to work within a budget now for the long term stability of the club. Thats his job, thats what he's paid to do. He's not going to do it for free. I'm assuming he's not doing it for his own ego ,to wear a suit and look important as another poster once suggested(SoG). I genuinely think he feels he can do the job here of getting things back on track.
Who would you want in place?
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 20:17]

I'm guessing a hybrid mix of the Neil Warnock, Ron Atkinson, and Mike Bassett.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:29 - Sep 18 with 1238 viewsPunteR

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:22 - Sep 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'm guessing a hybrid mix of the Neil Warnock, Ron Atkinson, and Mike Bassett.

Neil Watkinsett

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:34 - Sep 18 with 1225 viewsJogo

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 19:53 - Sep 18 by Northernr

The mistake a lot of people are making here, in the quest to get rid of another club legend and see QPR sack yet more people because of course the answer lies just around the corner and the next manager/DOF will definitely be brilliant, is this idea that this is "Les' plan".

If you think there's loads of money to spend, that Fernandes/Ruben etc still want to be spending £80m a season but Les is sitting there saying "no, put that cheque book away, I don't want Kodija/Forestieri/McCormack etc, I want to scratch around trying to find a few gems in Europe and youth teams" to prove some sort of point then you're a fcking mouth breathing idiot.

Mistakes have been made, some of the signings have been good, some not so good, and several it's way too soon to judge. But this isn't "Les' plan" it's the cards he's been dealt. If only we'd had Ferdinand and Hoos in charge of things when there was actually money to spend we'd have been much better off.

I think you're over analysing. All we are saying is that Ferdinand shouldn't be untouchable because he is a 'club legend'. He has proven to be a failure in his role and appointing 2 dud managers in quick succession proves it. The club wouldn't be in the market to sign Forrestieri & McCormack anyway because JFH can't see past playing 1 up front.

Ultimately the blame lies at Tony Fernandes door. He's the man that can't get the right team in place.

For the record I don't lay any blame on Lee Hoos, he's just trying to put right the mess Tony has left us in.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:35 - Sep 18 with 1215 viewsNorthernr

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:34 - Sep 18 by Jogo

I think you're over analysing. All we are saying is that Ferdinand shouldn't be untouchable because he is a 'club legend'. He has proven to be a failure in his role and appointing 2 dud managers in quick succession proves it. The club wouldn't be in the market to sign Forrestieri & McCormack anyway because JFH can't see past playing 1 up front.

Ultimately the blame lies at Tony Fernandes door. He's the man that can't get the right team in place.

For the record I don't lay any blame on Lee Hoos, he's just trying to put right the mess Tony has left us in.

And Ferdinand isn't?
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:38 - Sep 18 with 1203 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:34 - Sep 18 by Jogo

'Proven to be a failure in his role'

Proof please.

Bearing in mind 16th in the league in September and four points from play offs isn't failure.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 20:39]
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:40 - Sep 18 with 1194 viewsJogo

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:35 - Sep 18 by Northernr

And Ferdinand isn't?

Again it's an experience thing. Lee Hoos worked in the same capacity at other clubs. Les was a token appointment to appease the fans. We have to suffer while Les serves his apprenticeship and royally f's up in the meantime.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 20:41 - Sep 18 with 1186 viewsJogo

He's appointed Ramsay and JFH. What more do you want?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024