Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
26 Leader,Captain,Racist & Bellend 13:54 - Feb 7 with 2627 views18StoneOfHoop

Play the video,then click on the watch on YouTube link in the south-east corner or on your right and then scroll down straight to the comments underneath this nauseating snow job video.
Give thumbs up to all comments (3) by Inauspicious Narcoleptic (AKA MrCFCarePOO) That's me!

Thank you for your time and effort.
Ze war with ze blue scum is never over.
Your thumbs up counts.
Love,Peace and Fook Countski
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 15:44]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

26 Leader,Captain,Racist & Bellend on 14:57 - Feb 7 with 2544 viewsGetMeRangers

Great replies 18St
26 Leader,Captain,Racist & Bellend on 15:09 - Feb 7 with 2513 viewsSimonJames

Done.

100% of people who drink water will die.

26 Leader,Captain,Racist & Bellend on 15:12 - Feb 7 with 2506 viewsDorse

Just seeing his fcuking face makes me incoherent with suppressed rage. I am currently researching how to transmit a kick in the bollocks through time and space using the power of the mind. When I crack it, he's in for one hell of an afternoon.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

26 Leader,Captain,Racist & Bellend on 14:19 - Feb 8 with 2154 views18StoneOfHoop

Quickfire Questions to John BNP and Lamps

Inauspicious Narcoleptic (AKA MrCFCarePOO) 4 weeks ago
Who is the most degenerate racist criminal in your family JT? You, your Mum or your Dad?
Reply 20 agree thumbs-up's.

Thank-you for your kind support fellow Hoops brethren.
Started today at +7
Got up to 20 thumbs up's,not bad at all!
Quite happy with that,
although would be far happier with many more !

So anyone who hasn't joined in the collective LFW wind-up of the Walham Green SW6 Scum. Please get in on it and thumbs-up vote.

Have now moved on to another front,his perfect role model Dad:
The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.
"The father of former England captain John Terry headbutted and racially abused a man in a drunken row over a cigarette, a court has heard.
Ted Terry, 59, attacked railway worker Amarjit Talafair after several hours drinking in the City of London on 22 March.
The Old Bailey heard Mr Terry used threatening and racist language, including the word "Paki"."
[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 14:59]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

26 Leader,Captain,Racist & Bellend on 14:32 - Feb 8 with 2127 viewsSimonJames

I've made a couple of comments on there, just so you don't have to do all the talking.

100% of people who drink water will die.

26 Leader,Captain,Racist & Bellend (n/t) on 14:47 - Feb 8 with 2107 views18StoneOfHoop

Apologies good LFW punters pretty dull thread and game I'm playing here.
Most of you do right to ignore it and get on to more interesting threads

However I seem to have dug one of their Old Skool West Stand Chels meadow mowing racists out the woodwork.

Step forward whiskyhotel199 with an avatar that's the CFC crest.

Inauspicious Narcoleptic (AKA MrCFCarePOO) "Calling a black person a coon is not racist? They say the same thing about black people that voted for trump, theyre called "anomalies" lol, not racist though cause theyre just coons that love white people. JT doesnt hate other races, he spent most of his time trying to become a better footballer."

My reply:
whiskyhotel199 I suspected those 3 not-so-charming lads on the Paris Metro train with the combined IQ of 12 were still fairly representative of a significant racist hardcore minority that remains amongst CFC fans.Your unfunny nakedly racist wind-up comments above,whiskyhotel99 confirm as much. "You're racist,you're racist ,you're racist 'cos that's the way you like it..woooo woah.." Same old Chelski always ready to go back to the banana throwing and the ape noises."

May I suggest Simon James and others who enjoy a good verbal spat with the pond life detritus scum of Walham Green,Windsor,Woking and Surrey get on over to YouTube 'Terry and Lampard Quickfire' and fill your bovver boots.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2017 3:07]

26 Leader,Captain,Racist & Bellend on 03:42 - Feb 9 with 1967 views18StoneOfHoop

It's all kicking-off now below the jump on YouTube
'Terry and Lampard Quickfire'

Worth another butcher's crook,a recommended shufti methinks.

Mr Chelski's many crimes and misdemeanours going back to 2000 represents a long rap sheet and with help from The Daily Telegraph it is systematically being listed one-by-one..

Ze war is never over.

[Post edited 9 Feb 2017 3:45]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024