Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Olga 09:01 - May 19 with 9008 viewsexiled_dictator

as is becoming the norm, certain parts of london are being flooded with foreign money, and foreign residents. this is certainly the case where i live.
a few years ago, a house in my road was purchased by a russian oligarch and his wife. ever since then, the building has been is a state of repair/renewal/demolition/rebuild with skips parked outside permenantly, scaffolding, tarpaulin and workers rushing around like ants at a furious pace.
and now, it has all come off, everything has been removed and a new interpretation of the building has been revealed.
and this week, an envelope with a note was put through our letterbox from olga, introducing herself, her husband (an international businessman who spends most of his time abroad conducting large business deals - her words, not mine), and her little boris 9 i think its a son as opposed to anything else).
nothing too dramatic here, in fact all very cliche, until ....
also inside the envelope was a questionnaire asking us to provide loads and loads of information about ourselves including:
number of people in residency
is the property owner or rented
since when
what do we do
where are we from
and a series of yes/no questions
and finally about hals an a4 page space for any other useful information.

so i asked my wife to check with other neighbours whether it was just us who had received the letter, or everyone and whether other streets had also. she asked practically everyone in the area, and most people said that they had received one, but that nobody planned to provide her with any information at all.
it's always been a quiet residential neighbourhood, where most people just get on with their lives, without knowing who lives next door. and thats how most people like things to be, and want things to stay that way too.

now i know that some people will say that she is just trying to be neighbourly and wants to integrate, whereas others will say she is a nosy cow and should keep her head down and be quieter that her workers were, and start keeping the area cleaner than her workers did. hopefully, no more empty energy drinks, paper cups, mcdonald's wrappers and sandwich boxes will be left around, as has been the case for some time now.
be interesting to know who her husband is. defo not abro.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Olga on 14:03 - May 19 with 2088 viewsqprxtc

Olga on 13:44 - May 19 by FredManRave

Careful with those Russians xtc. You send something like that and within a matter of minutes it's;

"Ding Dong"...

Avon calling?

Don't mind if I do
Olga on 14:15 - May 19 with 2068 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Olga on 12:25 - May 19 by Konk

Questionnaire! Brilliant. When I move to Bristol, I’m gonna compile dossiers on everyone down my street and keep them in a filing cabinet. Did she at least include a William Hill pen to complete the survey?

I have only been offered a 3-way on one occasion, and it was in this pub in Luxembourg. I was on a client visit, stopped out for the weekend to watch Luxembourg v Slovenia, watched England v Germany in this boozer with one of my clients and her husband, when they invited me back for a threesome, as casually as if they were asking if I fancied going for a Ruby. I was completely flustered, politely declined, the husband fu cked-off within minutes and the rest of the night was very awkwardly spent with the client. Lovely woman, though. Her husband was wearing a Wales rugby shirt - that's all I can remember about him. I didn’t include it in my meeting report.

[Post edited 19 May 2017 12:44]

I used to work with this couple who were famous for trying to snare new starters at work drinks. Modus operandi was getting them pissed and offering to take them home at the end. We use to nickname them the Hamiltons.
Olga (n/t) on 14:23 - May 19 with 2048 viewsMick_S

Olga on 14:15 - May 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

I used to work with this couple who were famous for trying to snare new starters at work drinks. Modus operandi was getting them pissed and offering to take them home at the end. We use to nickname them the Hamiltons.

[Post edited 19 May 2017 14:24]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Olga on 14:25 - May 19 with 2041 viewsSimonJames

Did she ask what your favourite cheese is?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Olga on 16:39 - May 19 with 1955 viewsDannyPaddox

Olga on 11:39 - May 19 by Mick_S

Well I never. Gordon Strachan smiling.
Olga on 17:51 - May 19 with 1906 viewsTacticalR

Attention please.

It looks as though some may have interpreted the slogan 'take back control' to mean ordinary people taking control, whereas it actually means millionaires (domestic and foreign) taking control.

Thankyou for your cooperation in this matter.

Air hostess clique

Olga on 18:34 - May 19 with 1857 viewsDesertBoot

Olga on 11:49 - May 19 by Phildo

Why bring Nicola Sturgeon into this?

What on earth are they holding? Does it need batteries?

Wish I could be like David Watts

Olga on 21:52 - May 19 with 1782 viewsBluce_Ree

It might be an Olga thing. That's my Mum's name and she doesn't miss anything.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Login to get fewer ads

Olga on 02:20 - May 20 with 1729 viewsBoston

Olga on 11:49 - May 19 by aston_hoop

Ha, you joke but you never know with these Russians! We had a Northern Irish guy come over to work for us in Mallorca with the plan of eventually bringing his Russian wife with him in a few months when her job in the UK ended. End of the first week and she came over to meet everyone on a Friday and we all as a companywent out for drinks. Everything was delightfully friendly but somewhere between me leaving for food and returning to the bar a couple of hours later, she was going round proudly declaring to everyone that 'fcking is better on coke' and that people should 'come join us for a bit of fun'. I think most of the bar were offered a threesome with them that night including the company director.

The poor bloke resigned on the Monday morning

Would you know where he went, sounds like a good company man, might be interested in offering him a job.....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Olga on 02:31 - May 20 with 1726 viewsFredManRave

Olga on 18:34 - May 19 by DesertBoot

What on earth are they holding? Does it need batteries?

It just needs a good krank up. Or words to that effect.
[Post edited 20 May 2017 2:32]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024