Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. 19:17 - Mar 19 with 19310 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The plot thickens...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47626855

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 19:14 - Mar 26 with 2361 viewsOldjack

According to the scum he wasn't registered as a prem player

https://www.premierleague.com/transfers/january/2019

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:02 - Mar 26 with 2295 viewsplasjack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 19:14 - Mar 26 by Oldjack

According to the scum he wasn't registered as a prem player

https://www.premierleague.com/transfers/january/2019

They are hoping that a registration technicality will work in their favour, what a joke of a club long may it continue, no class or morals.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:08 - Mar 26 with 2288 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:02 - Mar 26 by plasjack

They are hoping that a registration technicality will work in their favour, what a joke of a club long may it continue, no class or morals.

"Technicality"?

A key aspect for Sala's family going forward will be their insurance payout. Having had to deal with insurers after a car accident a while ago ( not my fault ), I'm aware of the legalities that go on. I'm also aware insurance companies advise their clients on what to do and say during that process.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:20 - Mar 26 with 2269 viewsplasjack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:08 - Mar 26 by bluey_the_blue

"Technicality"?

A key aspect for Sala's family going forward will be their insurance payout. Having had to deal with insurers after a car accident a while ago ( not my fault ), I'm aware of the legalities that go on. I'm also aware insurance companies advise their clients on what to do and say during that process.

I am referring to the transfer fee of 15+.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:28 - Mar 26 with 2254 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:20 - Mar 26 by plasjack

I know.

Once insurers get involved, things drag. Who, what, when, where and how.

The club received legal advice. Paperwork has been filed by both parties.

Let FIFA decide. If there was no valid contract then there was no valid contract. If there was and FIFA deem payment is needed then payment is needed.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:28 - Mar 26 with 2254 viewsLeonWasGod

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:20 - Mar 26 by plasjack

Quite.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/record-signing--emiliano-sala-

“CEO & Executive Director, Ken Choo, added: "It’s obviously been a long process to secure the services of Emiliano, but I’m very pleased that we’re now in a position whereby we can confirm his signature and officially announce him as a Cardiff City player”.

Contract signed, officially announced. Sadly lacking in class and humility now (and I’d say that whoever the side).
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:34 - Mar 26 with 2244 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:28 - Mar 26 by LeonWasGod

Quite.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/record-signing--emiliano-sala-

“CEO & Executive Director, Ken Choo, added: "It’s obviously been a long process to secure the services of Emiliano, but I’m very pleased that we’re now in a position whereby we can confirm his signature and officially announce him as a Cardiff City player”.

Contract signed, officially announced. Sadly lacking in class and humility now (and I’d say that whoever the side).

Contract signed, contract rejected.

The ability to correct that was taken away due to external circumstances.

If the clauses Nantes insisted on were not met, then that also complicates things.

Again, FIFA have the paperwork from both sides. Let them arbitrate.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:53 - Mar 26 with 2223 viewsNeathJack

Am I right in saying the transfer of his registration was logged and accepted by FIFA?
Login to get fewer ads

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 21:45 - Mar 26 with 2157 viewsGaryjack

[Post edited 26 Mar 2019 21:49]
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 22:52 - Mar 26 with 2054 viewsjasper_T

Plenty of clubs have signed players and then not been able to register them with the Premier League, either for work permit issues or simply not getting the paperwork in on time. It's never voided the transfer before that I'm aware of.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 07:17 - Mar 27 with 1968 viewsNeathJack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 22:52 - Mar 26 by jasper_T

Plenty of clubs have signed players and then not been able to register them with the Premier League, either for work permit issues or simply not getting the paperwork in on time. It's never voided the transfer before that I'm aware of.

Indeed.

We signed some young french defender a few years back on deadline day who due to some cock up couldn't be registered until the following transfer window. We still had to pay for him though and he was still our player until that window opened.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 07:33 - Mar 27 with 1948 viewsWarwickHunt

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:34 - Mar 26 by bluey_the_blue

Contract signed, contract rejected.

The ability to correct that was taken away due to external circumstances.

If the clauses Nantes insisted on were not met, then that also complicates things.

Again, FIFA have the paperwork from both sides. Let them arbitrate.

Once a Bluebird, never a Bluebird.

No class, two bob club.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 07:52 - Mar 27 with 1921 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Nice to see Cardiff's bellend has been banned for 18 months for his latest motoring offence. Still waiting for his bullying case as a Cardiff youth coach to be sorted.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 08:01 - Mar 27 with 1912 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 07:52 - Mar 27 by felixstowe_jack

Nice to see Cardiff's bellend has been banned for 18 months for his latest motoring offence. Still waiting for his bullying case as a Cardiff youth coach to be sorted.

Mail reported a few weeks ago there was no concrete evidence. Funny that after their bold claims from the journeyman father of a young player who failed to make the grade at any British club and ended up playing for an American Uni.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 09:33 - Mar 27 with 1852 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 08:01 - Mar 27 by bluey_the_blue

Mail reported a few weeks ago there was no concrete evidence. Funny that after their bold claims from the journeyman father of a young player who failed to make the grade at any British club and ended up playing for an American Uni.

Your recruitment - how do you account for the signings of Willie Mckays sons ? Both have barely put on a shirt let alone got much game time. Hmmmnnnn

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 09:40 - Mar 27 with 1833 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 09:33 - Mar 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Your recruitment - how do you account for the signings of Willie Mckays sons ? Both have barely put on a shirt let alone got much game time. Hmmmnnnn

Neither signed first team level contracts - both were brought in for DVP only, cheap punts in the hope may pay off You need to understand the context that we'd released basically all 2nd year pros not that long before so needed players in. Bellamy wanted the U18s like Sion Spence to stay with him so we needed to get players in to fill the DVP squad - that season we routinely played 3-4 triallists at a time, often more.

Seen them play, wouldn't say the best wouldn't say the worst. Like most at that level, probably won't make the grade with us.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 19:30 - Mar 27 with 1696 viewsplasjack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 09:40 - Mar 27 by bluey_the_blue

Neither signed first team level contracts - both were brought in for DVP only, cheap punts in the hope may pay off You need to understand the context that we'd released basically all 2nd year pros not that long before so needed players in. Bellamy wanted the U18s like Sion Spence to stay with him so we needed to get players in to fill the DVP squad - that season we routinely played 3-4 triallists at a time, often more.

Seen them play, wouldn't say the best wouldn't say the worst. Like most at that level, probably won't make the grade with us.

Make the grade your having a laugh, two bit club with delusions of grandeur.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 19:51 - Mar 27 with 1673 viewsGaryjack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 07:17 - Mar 27 by NeathJack

Indeed.

We signed some young french defender a few years back on deadline day who due to some cock up couldn't be registered until the following transfer window. We still had to pay for him though and he was still our player until that window opened.

Adrien Silva signed for Leicester for £22m in Aug 2017 without FIFA clearance to play for them. The transfer was legit, so he was paid as a Leicester player until the following January transfer window, without being able to play for them.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 19:57 - Mar 27 with 1665 viewstheloneranger

It's very interesting to see that Michael Mansfield QC, who represented most of the victims’ families at the recent Hillsborough Inquests, has agreed to represent Sala's family.

Let the sh1te hit the fan!!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:04 - Mar 27 with 1653 viewsBillyChong

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 19:51 - Mar 27 by Garyjack

Adrien Silva signed for Leicester for £22m in Aug 2017 without FIFA clearance to play for them. The transfer was legit, so he was paid as a Leicester player until the following January transfer window, without being able to play for them.

I can’t think of any example where a club has announced a signing which has gone on to fall through to the extent the player returns to the original club
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:04 - Mar 27 with 1648 viewssainthelens

So let me get this straight, if/when it goes to court, the scummers will stand up at the start and say how sorry they are to have lost 'One of their own ' and then proceed to say he isn't?
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:08 - Mar 27 with 1632 viewsVincent_Vega

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 19:51 - Mar 27 by Garyjack

Shameful the lot of it.

I said sweet fa when it happened, thought they were a bit OTT with the grief but hey ho each to their own.

Even now I don’t hold it against them, that they put on that cringe after the incident

What shocks me is them defending the indefensible and their reply is ‘well you ripped off local businesses back in the day so you can’t talk.’ Like it’s comparable?!

Yeah but nobody died in 85 or 02 you bunch of whoppers!! Cardiff fans should be pressing the club to pay not defending their actions.

Sometimes I wonder how these cretins belong to the same country as us.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:10 - Mar 27 with 1629 viewsunion_jack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:04 - Mar 27 by BillyChong

I can’t think of any example where a club has announced a signing which has gone on to fall through to the extent the player returns to the original club

Didn’t we do something win the early days of the Liberty? He was unveiled in the EP with kit (???) but it failed to go through. His name escapes me.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:18 - Mar 27 with 1615 viewsJack11

Disgusting way to act. Why not pay up then query it? The answer is simple - no class.
Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:33 - Mar 27 with 1587 viewsGaryjack

Sala, Cardiff City, Agents and flights. on 20:10 - Mar 27 by union_jack

Didn’t we do something win the early days of the Liberty? He was unveiled in the EP with kit (???) but it failed to go through. His name escapes me.

I believe it was a centre back from Burnley? The club got pelters at the time until it became evident it was an error at Burnleys end. Nantes however, are claiming they completed the relevant paperwork. Cardiff's stance surrounds registration with FIFA to enable him to play for them. Not a leg to stand on springs to mind!
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 20:41]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024