Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool vs QPR 1976 / 77 18:48 - Feb 1 with 2066 viewsShotKneesHoop

On itv4 - channel 120 - the big match....... now
[Post edited 2 Feb 2022 7:05]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Liverpool vs QPR 1976 on 19:03 - Feb 1 with 2026 viewsShotKneesHoop

We woz robbed. Two late goals- first from a non existent foul blown by the 70’s version of our favourite Bournemouth supporting ref. Shocking defending and a shocking Anfield pitch

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Liverpool vs QPR 1976 on 23:32 - Feb 1 with 1794 viewsCopenhagenRs

Funny to see that specific match being mentioned as that was the exact start of my life long love affair with QPR. As a 10 year old watching it on the telly at a birthday party I chose to oppose everybody else watching the match who all claimed to be Liverpool supporters. The easy choice back then I guess. I also felt that the team with the cool hooped shirts played brilliantly but were treated unfair by the ref. I wonder if he could have had family ties to Keith Stroud :-)
Liverpool vs QPR 1976 on 03:19 - Feb 2 with 1696 viewsbob566

Sky just had a championship classic. 2-2 Fulham away. Wzoleck equalizer. He took it well
Liverpool vs QPR 1976 / 77 on 06:59 - Feb 2 with 1618 viewsShotKneesHoop

With the scores level, Don Masson was adjudged to have committed a foul just outside the box when the ball had broken into a a fast break for the R’a. Masson was booked for asking the ref :- “what was that for?” The commentator was purplexed. Liverpool scored and had the impetus to get another goal in added time.
All very Stroudish!
[Post edited 2 Feb 2022 7:07]

Liverpool vs QPR 1976 / 77 on 07:56 - Feb 2 with 1502 viewsStanisgod

Never a foul, some things never change.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024