Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scoring 07:54 - Apr 6 with 2670 viewsdutch

Will we score again this season?
Scoring on 08:07 - Apr 6 with 2604 viewsHooparoo

No.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Scoring on 08:22 - Apr 6 with 2567 viewsHunterhoop

Of course we will. Probably several times.

The issue is whether we’ll win again.

8 points from the last 12 league games, I think. And that includes winning at Luton when a tad fortunate and a last minute winner with 10 men vs Blackpool. And Willock played in over half of those games, I believe.

In the last 4 matches, we have had 5 shots on target. 5 shots on target in 6 hours of football. You don’t win games with that level of performance.

We’ve been playing with that lack of ambition and drive since the second half against Cardiff, when it was mystifying why we emerged second half like a completely different side to the one in the first half.
Scoring on 08:34 - Apr 6 with 2542 viewscarrotstick

Ahh...."but we are looking after the football".
Scoring on 08:48 - Apr 6 with 2489 viewsToast_R

Not with Dykes and Gray up front. Probably the most ineffective strike duo performance I can remember last night. I think the former's return to fitness wasn't the answer we'd hoped for.

I'd be playing Grey alone or Dykes with Austin in future. Nothing else has worked. We really need a fresh hungary striker don't we?

What Garly Lineker has said, the art of striking is making the runs. 9 times out of 10 the ball won't come but that 1 time it will is what makes the difference. Our strikers don't bother with that and when the ball does drop in behind, they're ball watching.
Scoring on 12:28 - Apr 6 with 2320 viewsPinnerPaul

Yes
Scoring on 12:47 - Apr 6 with 2257 viewsRangersw12

Never going to score, never going to win a game ever again and we might aswell shut thr club down as nailed on certs for relegation next season bla bla bla
Scoring on 13:46 - Apr 6 with 2164 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Needed a laugh the way this season and board is going so yes we will score and win Saturday.
However I was sitting in a house (working ) watching the last 15 minutes of City V AM listening to 4 fans screaming and I had my phone on QPR .com waiting for the score to change to 1 -1 .
Of course it never did and I realized when we desperately need a goal it never comes during this miserable run so it ends this weekend.
The contrast of me silently begging for a lousy goal to earn a point and City fans baying for and expecting 2 or 3 goals was humbling to be honest.
Scoring on 13:58 - Apr 6 with 2141 viewsQPR_Hibs

Scoring on 08:48 - Apr 6 by Toast_R

Not with Dykes and Gray up front. Probably the most ineffective strike duo performance I can remember last night. I think the former's return to fitness wasn't the answer we'd hoped for.

I'd be playing Grey alone or Dykes with Austin in future. Nothing else has worked. We really need a fresh hungary striker don't we?

What Garly Lineker has said, the art of striking is making the runs. 9 times out of 10 the ball won't come but that 1 time it will is what makes the difference. Our strikers don't bother with that and when the ball does drop in behind, they're ball watching.

"We really need a fresh hungary striker don't we?"

Ádám Szalai ?

Yes I googled it.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 13:59]

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Login to get fewer ads

Scoring on 15:12 - Apr 6 with 2071 viewsdutch

Scoring on 12:47 - Apr 6 by Rangersw12

Never going to score, never going to win a game ever again and we might aswell shut thr club down as nailed on certs for relegation next season bla bla bla

That seems a little unlikely, but the absolute lack of chances created in the last few games means that there is a real possibility that this wounded, deflated bunch will limp to the end of the season without another goal in them. Charlie is shot, Gray was always like to be the kind of luxury forward with a worldie or two in him but little else and most unfortunately Lyndon Dykes is such a confidence player that he looks like a rank amateur in a team with this little self belief.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 15:13]
Scoring on 15:31 - Apr 6 with 2028 viewsslmrstid

We won't go 8 games without scoring at the end of a season, but that doesn't necessarily mean the process of watching us trying to score a goal and eventually succeeding isn't going to be a painful one for us...
Scoring on 15:34 - Apr 6 with 2019 viewsTheChef

Scoring on 15:12 - Apr 6 by dutch

That seems a little unlikely, but the absolute lack of chances created in the last few games means that there is a real possibility that this wounded, deflated bunch will limp to the end of the season without another goal in them. Charlie is shot, Gray was always like to be the kind of luxury forward with a worldie or two in him but little else and most unfortunately Lyndon Dykes is such a confidence player that he looks like a rank amateur in a team with this little self belief.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 15:13]

Players other than forwards are allowed to score goals too.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Scoring on 16:22 - Apr 6 with 1956 viewsMelakaRanger

I think yes we will score again but maybe only once or twice but not from open play. I can only see a goal coming rom a free kick, corner or penalty.

And on the performances of the past 10 games we will be lucky to get a couple of draws from our remaining fixtures.

Overnight we lost every bit of energy, confidence and attacking ability that we had in the first 6 months. The entire team now looks shot and is playing at walking football pace. The past few games I have watched the team looked like strangers thrown together for an exhibition match and its befreft of any confidence in its abilities. Passing is attrocious and once we get near the oppositions penalty box we are as likley to pass it back to our keeper as to get into the box.

From a free scoring first 3 months to this. Something(s) very wrong must have happened and are continuing to happen to cause this teasm to literally fall off the cliff. In hindsight it all appeared to start that mach the Austin decided to go and sit in the stands.

We will never know what happend/whats happening. Has Warbs caused it? Warbs obviously hasnt been able to resolve what ever the issues are as we just seem to be getting worse as the week go by.

I suspect Warbs will not be here next season. His contract runs out in the summer and I think it will be an amicable parting. He's done a great job for us but I perhaps he's taken us as far as he can.

Our board is full of genuinely 'nice' people. But if they want promotion in the next few years these 'nice' people will need to be ruthless with the players and the management.

For all of Flavios faults he did actually succeed in his 4 year plan
Scoring on 19:41 - Apr 6 with 1844 viewsRangersDave

Not in a brothel with a £20 note wrapped around your J.T. !

(joke by the way for all you too serious peeps out there)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Scoring on 19:56 - Apr 6 with 1823 viewsTacticalR

We have experienced the problem of non-striking strikers before (when we had Smith and Washington). The way we got round it was for players like Luongo and Scowen to step up and score from midfield. Earlier on this season we had players like Dickie stepping up to score.

Air hostess clique

Scoring on 07:44 - Apr 7 with 1665 viewsPaddyhoops

Is Dykes ever to going win an aerial dual again??
Scoring on 08:34 - Apr 7 with 1641 viewsheadhoops

Scoring on 07:44 - Apr 7 by Paddyhoops

Why bother? Our nearest player is usually 30 yards and 5 opponents away.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Scoring on 09:06 - Apr 7 with 1621 viewsParkRoyalR

Scoring on 07:44 - Apr 7 by Paddyhoops

Won 8 aerial duels against Sheffield United according to whoscored website stats.

Probably our only player pleased to see Hendricks + Sanderson join the club so we have 3 players our slightly peculiar fans can unfairly single out whilst ignoring the elephants in the room.
Scoring on 10:07 - Apr 7 with 1550 viewsPaddyhoops

Scoring on 08:34 - Apr 7 by headhoops

Why bother? Our nearest player is usually 30 yards and 5 opponents away.

Good point
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024