Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton - least favourite club 15:11 - Aug 19 with 5438 viewsgr1

Yes - along with the rest of the big time Charlie's!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/9325149/rangers-joey-barton-leas
Barton - least favourite club on 03:44 - Aug 20 with 1094 viewsLblock

Barton - least favourite club on 01:36 - Aug 20 by SouthallRanger

Barton is one of those toxic characters who I have never warmed to as a personality. Some of the things he has done in terms of violence to others is totally out of order.

However he cannot shoulder total blame for his time here. The whole situation was caused by our inexperienced and naive owner’s who got taken for a ride By certain agents and managers. That is what caused the cliques. Of all the mercenaries that arrived, people like Bosingwa were far worse than Barton.

He was not as good a player as he thought he was. Inconsistent. I remember how bad he was against Liverpool. Every pass seemed to go to one of their players. I remember thinking how bad he was in that game. If I remember correctly our 3-2 comeback happened after he was subbed off. But he also had many good games. Despite him taking all set pieces so badly, at least he put himself forward and tried his best and gave effort. You could see that he also tried to be the leader he thought he was. So in that regard I hold no grudges… I repeat, he was no Bosongwa.

I’d rather we never signed him. But again, not his fault. We are still paying for our owners learning on the job and being humbled into trying to run the club properly and recovering from their mistakes.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2022 1:42]

Agree with this.

He is however a horrible attention seeking vvanker.

My favourite club is the one that anybody wraps around his egotistical head.
End of.
I shall never speak of him again…..

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Barton - least favourite club on 07:12 - Aug 20 with 997 viewsDorse

Barton - least favourite club on 00:49 - Aug 20 by connell10

Sorry not your comments Dorse but Bosh,s

To be fair, I do talk a lot of bollocks.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Barton - least favourite club on 07:53 - Aug 20 with 977 viewsconnell10

Barton - least favourite club on 07:12 - Aug 20 by Dorse

To be fair, I do talk a lot of bollocks.

Yes but it's funny bollocks mate to be fair .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Barton - least favourite club on 08:42 - Aug 20 with 932 viewsdistortR

I've just read the barton link and - I don't care.

so, this is either personal progress,or an indicator that things have actually got worse.....
Barton - least favourite club on 08:57 - Aug 20 with 915 viewspaulparker

Never forgot the game I think it was Newcastle at home in our last premier season , the day before a proper legend of the club Rodney Marsh called him out for what he was in the press
The fans reaction was to sing “one joey Barton” there’s been some low moments in my time supporting this club and for me I was ashamed to be a QPR fan that day
Can’t stand the little t0sspot I actually despise him so fcuk off Barton the only thing you ever did here was take Sh1t corners that never beat the first man
Infact the only thing he did beat was his missus (allegedly)

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Barton - least favourite club on 13:33 - Aug 20 with 782 viewsWegerles_Stairs

For a self-proclaimed intellectual, he doesn't have many anecdotes, does he? Must be the hundredth time we've heard this one. Certainly no Peter Ustinov.
Barton - least favourite club on 13:42 - Aug 20 with 773 viewsT_Block

Wsn't that game --get your facts right
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024