Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaffer on today's draw 18:47 - Sep 17 with 2533 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/beale-post-stoke-170922/

Excellent as usual.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gaffer on today's draw on 18:55 - Sep 17 with 2449 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Such a great attitude.
Gaffer on today's draw on 19:04 - Sep 17 with 2401 viewsEastR

Gaffer on today's draw on 18:55 - Sep 17 by CroydonCaptJack

Such a great attitude.

Fair play to him. I can see how players would respond to that positive, measured outlook.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Gaffer on today's draw on 21:08 - Sep 17 with 2150 viewsBoston

Bit more...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Gaffer on today's draw on 21:32 - Sep 17 with 2096 viewsdm97

Gaffer on today's draw on 21:08 - Sep 17 by Boston

Bit more...

Even better, clearly got such a good football brain
Gaffer on today's draw on 23:59 - Sep 17 with 1941 viewsVancouverHoop

I don't think I've come across a more observant and articulate coach in any sport. His game analysis is second to none.
Gaffer on today's draw on 00:05 - Sep 18 with 1935 viewsdaveinmelbourne

Refreshingly honest with none of the usual guff, first time of watching post match interviews from beginning to end.
Gaffer on today's draw on 00:28 - Sep 18 with 1901 viewsqueensparker

Gaffer on today's draw on 21:08 - Sep 17 by Boston

Bit more...

I was gutted when Warbuton left but have to say we found a great replacement. Fair play to the club and looking forward to the Micky Beale era….
Gaffer on today's draw on 06:25 - Sep 18 with 1761 viewsHAYESBOY

Think he is being a bit modest. 2nd half we dominated bar last 5 mins.
Clear cut chances for Paal, Dunne, Laird and Chair.

Really liked Warburton, but also really like Beale. Interesting info on the change at half time. Cutting out the long diag ball to Wilmot, stopping Paal getting forward. It worked.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

Gaffer on today's draw on 08:08 - Sep 18 with 1635 viewspaulparker

Gaffer on today's draw on 06:25 - Sep 18 by HAYESBOY

Think he is being a bit modest. 2nd half we dominated bar last 5 mins.
Clear cut chances for Paal, Dunne, Laird and Chair.

Really liked Warburton, but also really like Beale. Interesting info on the change at half time. Cutting out the long diag ball to Wilmot, stopping Paal getting forward. It worked.

Definitely a game of two halves
1st half they dominated and were physically better than us , their route was the diagonal ball to the right and I thought Paal stood firm
2nd half we needed Dykes on to compete and Beale got it spot on imo and we took the game to them unfortunately we just couldn’t get that break

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Gaffer on today's draw on 08:12 - Sep 18 with 1628 viewsDorse

Gaffer on today's draw on 21:32 - Sep 17 by dm97

Even better, clearly got such a good football brain

He reminds me of me. Apart from the football bit. And the brain.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Gaffer on today's draw on 09:21 - Sep 18 with 1463 viewssupahoopsa

I watched the game on a hesgoals stream yesterday that buffered a lot. That interview mentioned Paal's miss from a set piece. I missed that, what happened?

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Gaffer on today's draw on 09:52 - Sep 18 with 1417 viewsdmm

Gaffer on today's draw on 09:21 - Sep 18 by supahoopsa

I watched the game on a hesgoals stream yesterday that buffered a lot. That interview mentioned Paal's miss from a set piece. I missed that, what happened?

It was a corner taken long to the back post with QPR players moving to the near post and Paal coming in behind to strike it on the volley. He was on target but the keeper made a good save. Clearly a rehearsed set piece that almost came off.
Gaffer on today's draw on 10:28 - Sep 18 with 1360 viewssupahoopsa

OK, I remember that now, I think the commentary was the Stoke on ATM and they said it was Willock.

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Gaffer on today's draw on 12:17 - Sep 18 with 1256 viewsPunteR

Gaffer on today's draw on 18:55 - Sep 17 by CroydonCaptJack

Such a great attitude.

Yeh definitely. Comes across as a someone who just loves football and is happy to talk football. Very honest guy it seems .
I'm really pleased with him so far. The team look well drilled and happy to be out there on the pitch.
I think whats really pleasing is he's naturally built on Warburtons team. Whereas before, new managers seemed to tear up the previous regimes and more or less start again.
Obviously theres been a few players in and out but the fact we kept the core of the good players has helped. Chair, Willock, .Dieng, Johansen, Field, Dunne and Dickie.
Shrewd recruitments of Laird and Paal have been a big factor of how Beale wants to play.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024