Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drawing the line 12:03 - Jan 1 with 8352 viewsKeithHaynes

We have had numerous complaints of ‘bickering’ and arguing on the site. It’s affecting peoples enjoyment of the forum once again. To that end if there are posters you disagree with or do not enjoy interacting with then block them. If you don’t and this continues bans will be issued without redress.

Happy new year.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Drawing the line on 18:18 - Jan 2 with 1320 viewsguthrieintherain

Drawing the line on 18:16 - Jan 2 by Sirjohnalot

Thank you for your comment, welcome pro and neg, I spoke to the person involve, they fully understand it, it’s only 3 days.

If that was addressed at me, then obviously i apologise for anything I’ve inflamed

I don't get all the bickering New year and all that makes no sense to me.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Drawing the line on 18:18 - Jan 2 with 1320 viewsmax936

Thank you for your comment, welcome pro and neg, I spoke to the person involve, they fully understand it, it’s only 3 days.

If that was addressed at me, then obviously i apologise for anything I’ve inflamed

It wasn't directed at you John, its the same one all the time its not difficult to work out who.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Drawing the line on 18:19 - Jan 2 with 1316 viewsCatullus

Anything you've inflamed? Don't get it out in public and none of us will be offended.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Drawing the line on 18:23 - Jan 2 with 1302 viewsguthrieintherain

Drawing the line on 18:18 - Jan 2 by max936

It wasn't directed at you John, its the same one all the time its not difficult to work out who.

It's not though as soon as he won the poster of the year the usual posters were questioning new usernames accusations of cheating.
One poster called him boaster of the year.

Another said he needed a good slap come on don,'t just follow the crowd,try to be objective and fair.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 18:32]

Drawing the line on 18:31 - Jan 2 with 1230 viewsDr_Parnassus

Drawing the line on 18:23 - Jan 2 by guthrieintherain

It's not though as soon as he won the poster of the year the usual posters were questioning new usernames accusations of cheating.

Another said he needed a good slap come on don,'t just follow the crowd,try to be objective and fair.

Correct, It’s been shocking.

These “characters” blame me for replying to them. If I reply then it’s my fault apparently. They have promoted violence, brought my relationship with my wife into question, called me all the names under the sun, accused me of all sorts of nonsense.

It’s “always me” because I am their continued target, they fail to get a rise out of me as I simply reply to them politely. Seems to drive them insane.

But I’m afraid anyone pointing to me won’t cut it unless of course you can point to anything I’ve said that is in any way out of order and not something that is in response to some hideous bile?
[Post edited 4 Jan 2023 1:26]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Drawing the line on 18:32 - Jan 2 with 1268 viewsmax936

Drawing the line on 18:23 - Jan 2 by guthrieintherain

I don't follow any crowd or anyone, I read and make my own decisions, some can see things and read between the lines.

Anyway no more from me on the subject.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Drawing the line on 18:33 - Jan 2 with 1224 viewsDr_Parnassus

Drawing the line on 18:32 - Jan 2 by max936

I don't follow any crowd or anyone, I read and make my own decisions, some can see things and read between the lines.

Because there is nothing to say.

Abuse is not tolerated.

Drawing the line on 18:37 - Jan 2 with 1253 viewsguthrieintherain

Drawing the line on 18:32 - Jan 2 by max936

It wasn't aimed at you particularly mate.

There is a pack mentality on here with a few though.
Life is too short for this nonsense.

Anyway time for a beer and watch the scousers get hammered for another 45 they were rubbish first half.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 18:49]

Login to get fewer ads

Drawing the line on 19:08 - Jan 2 with 1170 viewsDr_Parnassus

Because they aren’t allowed to directly insult anymore, their new line of bullying and victimising is to accuse you of something, that way you are compelled to reply.

Their new tactic is to accuse their victims of being multis and throw out wild accusation after wild accusation knowing that they can just pretend it’s true and rumble it on.

It’s classic online bullying technique and that needs to be stamped on next, they are determined to bring this site down.

Drawing the line on 15:07 - Jan 3 with 1045 viewsReslovenSwan1

Drawing the line on 19:08 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Because they aren’t allowed to directly insult anymore, their new line of bullying and victimising is to accuse you of something, that way you are compelled to reply.

Their new tactic is to accuse their victims of being multis and throw out wild accusation after wild accusation knowing that they can just pretend it’s true and rumble it on.

It’s classic online bullying technique and that needs to be stamped on next, they are determined to bring this site down.

Hello Doc. I enclose details of OCD for your interest and education. Kindly.

From google.

[Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental health disorder that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and occurs when a person gets caught in a cycle of obsessions and compulsions. Obsessions are unwanted, intrusive thoughts, images, or urges that trigger intensely distressing feelings.}

Wise sage since Toshack era

Drawing the line on 16:15 - Jan 3 with 991 viewsonehunglow

Drawing the line on 15:07 - Jan 3 by ReslovenSwan1

From google.

[Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental health disorder that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and occurs when a person gets caught in a cycle of obsessions and compulsions. Obsessions are unwanted, intrusive thoughts, images, or urges that trigger intensely distressing feelings.}

That would include most of us,from anti Police warriors to welsh language fascists who see defending something non tangible like a language as laudable .
Many on here on here are obsessed with England proven perfectly recently regarding the tragic shooting of a young woman which morphed into a diatribe against one and a half million people on Merseyside . This should have seen an instant ban .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Drawing the line on 17:05 - Jan 3 with 944 viewsguthrieintherain

Drawing the line on 18:08 - Jan 1 by Catullus

Why? Do you want to borrow him?

Come on pack it in eh if you want the reason why don't you ask them.or PM a moderator.

But the non stop goading is spoiling the site all he did was win poster of the year it's only a bit of fun.

If it was upto me would not run it again next year it's pathetic.

Drawing the line on 17:32 - Jan 3 with 896 viewsCatullus

Drawing the line on 17:05 - Jan 3 by guthrieintherain

Come on pack it in eh if you want the reason why don't you ask them.or PM a moderator.

But the non stop goading is spoiling the site all he did was win poster of the year it's only a bit of fun.

What? Goading who? Just for complete clarity that post you have quoted has nothing to do with POTY or Dr P.

It has to do with a dog.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Drawing the line on 17:42 - Jan 3 with 868 viewsSirjohnalot

Drawing the line on 17:05 - Jan 3 by guthrieintherain

This was in relation to a dog

The Mod Squad
Drawing the line on 17:50 - Jan 3 with 857 viewsguthrieintherain

Drawing the line on 17:42 - Jan 3 by Sirjohnalot

This was in relation to a dog

The Mod Squad

Looks like I replied to the wrong post or it was removed LOL.

Thanks for your efforts moderating this site all I want to do is have a bit of banter and read about the football.

Drawing the line on 17:52 - Jan 3 with 850 viewsKeithHaynes

Drawing the line on 17:50 - Jan 3 by guthrieintherain

Looks like I replied to the wrong post or it was removed LOL.

Thanks for your efforts moderating this site all I want to do is have a bit of banter and read about the football.

That’s all we all want.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Drawing the line on 18:01 - Jan 3 with 831 viewsguthrieintherain

Drawing the line on 17:32 - Jan 3 by Catullus

What? Goading who? Just for complete clarity that post you have quoted has nothing to do with POTY or Dr P.

It has to do with a dog.

The post I replied to has been deleted mate or I replied to the wrong post don"t think I did but I am getting on now and full of cold

Drawing the line on 18:09 - Jan 3 with 814 viewsCatullus

Drawing the line on 18:01 - Jan 3 by guthrieintherain

The post I replied to has been deleted mate or I replied to the wrong post don"t think I did but I am getting on now and full of cold

Well you obviously replied to the wrong post but I won't take it personally

Drawing the line on 18:15 - Jan 3 with 799 viewsguthrieintherain

Drawing the line on 18:09 - Jan 3 by Catullus

Well you obviously replied to the wrong post but I won't take it personally

Thanks can I go back to my man flu now my wife is in the middle of telling me how there is bugger all wrong with me only not quite that politely

Drawing the line on 18:22 - Jan 3 with 776 viewsFireboy2

I see my post regarding people being banned has been removed 🤔
Drawing the line on 19:36 - Jan 3 with 728 viewsCatullus

Drawing the line on 18:15 - Jan 3 by guthrieintherain

Thanks can I go back to my man flu now my wife is in the middle of telling me how there is bugger all wrong with me only not quite that politely

What? Man Flu is very real and a medically accepted fact

Drawing the line on 19:48 - Jan 3 with 715 viewsguthrieintherain

Drawing the line on 19:36 - Jan 3 by Catullus

What? Man Flu is very real and a medically accepted fact

You haven't met my wife have you

Please see post above them mods have a lot to answer for thought I was going dolally

And no he is not related to Pat Lally.

Drawing the line on 19:56 - Jan 3 with 695 viewsCatullus

Drawing the line on 19:48 - Jan 3 by guthrieintherain

You haven't met my wife have you

Please see post above them mods have a lot to answer for thought I was going dolally

And no he is not related to Pat Lally.

No but he is related to me, dolally tap....no worries.

Drawing the line on 20:30 - Jan 3 with 662 viewsDr_Parnassus

Drawing the line on 15:07 - Jan 3 by ReslovenSwan1

From google.

Yes it’s about compelled neatness and making things whole and mentally satisfying, like A-Z lists and counting to round numbers.

Drawing the line on 22:28 - Jan 3 with 597 viewsReslovenSwan1

Drawing the line on 20:30 - Jan 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes it’s about compelled neatness and making things whole and mentally satisfying, like A-Z lists and counting to round numbers.

Humans have been making lists for centuries and it is not an indicator of a mental disorder. More a case of making referencing easier as in an Asian restaurant for example. You know this of course.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024