Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood cack — Report 20:37 - Jan 8 with 8106 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59312
Fleetwood cack — Report on 20:42 - Jan 8 with 5398 viewsqueensparker

Lol outstanding headline!
Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:07 - Jan 8 with 5194 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Great to see you using cack, a little used and highly underated word, but perfect to describe that shower on Saturday.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:09 - Jan 8 with 5165 viewsNorthernr

Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:07 - Jan 8 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Great to see you using cack, a little used and highly underated word, but perfect to describe that shower on Saturday.

I got Tweeted it a couple of times TBF, so can't claim credit.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:18 - Jan 8 with 5097 viewsmonners1969

Looks like some your wishes will come true - assume that shodipo and Thomas will be cast aside this window - but this is the clubs fault not the players - and for all abuse angled at those 2 - they usually have some effort

And finally anybody exiting before Nico can feel themselves on the wrong side of justice
Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:20 - Jan 8 with 5085 viewsNorthernr

Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:18 - Jan 8 by monners1969

Looks like some your wishes will come true - assume that shodipo and Thomas will be cast aside this window - but this is the clubs fault not the players - and for all abuse angled at those 2 - they usually have some effort

And finally anybody exiting before Nico can feel themselves on the wrong side of justice

I’m not sure I’ve said too much against Thomas?
Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:20 - Jan 8 with 5081 viewsNottsQPR

Whilst I disagree with nothing you have written Clive, I feel I need to offer one comment which doesn’t quite follow the same line.

My last two games were Cov and yesterday. The away support at both has been numerically impressive, but my God, we don’t make a peep of noise.

Now, you could say ‘that’s because the performances are so bad’, but at both matches we haven’t been out of the game until late or even at all.

And yet there’s - almost - nothing. Very little singing, a couple of songs about Seny and that’s your lot. Please realise Im not defending the players here, they were fecking awful yesterday, but I just depair at the absolute lack of atmosphere.

Home isn’t that much better either. I know we’ve been hit hard by Beale and our drop in form but we need to find our voice as fans even if it’s to tear the players insipid performance apart. There were even very few boos yesterday…🤦‍♂️
Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:23 - Jan 8 with 5051 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Clive.

You produce some of your finest match reports when you are angry and this is right up there with the best of them.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:24 - Jan 8 with 5043 viewsNorthernr

Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:20 - Jan 8 by NottsQPR

Whilst I disagree with nothing you have written Clive, I feel I need to offer one comment which doesn’t quite follow the same line.

My last two games were Cov and yesterday. The away support at both has been numerically impressive, but my God, we don’t make a peep of noise.

Now, you could say ‘that’s because the performances are so bad’, but at both matches we haven’t been out of the game until late or even at all.

And yet there’s - almost - nothing. Very little singing, a couple of songs about Seny and that’s your lot. Please realise Im not defending the players here, they were fecking awful yesterday, but I just depair at the absolute lack of atmosphere.

Home isn’t that much better either. I know we’ve been hit hard by Beale and our drop in form but we need to find our voice as fans even if it’s to tear the players insipid performance apart. There were even very few boos yesterday…🤦‍♂️

I agree with that mate, all of it. The atmosphere at our games atm is non existent
Login to get fewer ads

Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:26 - Jan 8 with 5026 viewsLogman

Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:20 - Jan 8 by NottsQPR

Watching it on the live stream you could here some good singing from the QPR element. Certainly until they scored and our game was up. I don't think the lack of support contributed to our downfall on Saturday.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:31 - Jan 8 with 4991 viewsted_hendrix

" Having a good laugh and a joke with the manager of a League One team after he’s punted you out of the FA Cup while a thousand people stand dumbfounded behind the goal, midway through a ten-hour round trip, is just one example."

Thanks for mentioning that; the dreadful image of that bastard has got me questioning my own level of bitterness towards him.

I truthfully never wish to see him In a QPR shirt ever again.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:37 - Jan 8 with 4940 viewsLogman

Superb, and as ever a totally accurate report. Much to be digested in there. I do hope NC is a man of his words (and yours) and he can get our house in order. I kind of feel like it's him (and his team) against a sea of deep-seated incompetency and he is going to have square loads of circles to bring us success.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:38 - Jan 8 with 4935 viewsPaddyhoops

Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:31 - Jan 8 by ted_hendrix

" Having a good laugh and a joke with the manager of a League One team after he’s punted you out of the FA Cup while a thousand people stand dumbfounded behind the goal, midway through a ten-hour round trip, is just one example."

Thanks for mentioning that; the dreadful image of that bastard has got me questioning my own level of bitterness towards him.

I have to keep asking myself how we’ve managed to get thirty six points on the board with this group of players.
It’s mystifying.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:40 - Jan 8 with 4917 viewsNorthernr

Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:38 - Jan 8 by Paddyhoops

I have to keep asking myself how we’ve managed to get thirty six points on the board with this group of players.
It’s mystifying.

Because they can play. And that’s why I’m annoyed.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:41 - Jan 8 with 4900 viewsBostonR

Clive, I don’t know how you keep sane? I have images of you wandering around that haunted hotel in the shining, going slowly insane.
Difficult question-where do we go from here? Is this a pivotal moment in terms of the club progressing or are we seeing L1 or worse coming over the horizon? Something has to give.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:47 - Jan 8 with 4847 viewsBushRanger82

There must be something fans can do to show how we feel about this never-ending shameful attitude the club has to cup competitions.
Chelsea failed to get to the 4th round for the first time in 25 years. 25 bloody years. A quarter of a century ago.
Small wonder the kids on my road are wearing their shirts and not ours.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:49 - Jan 8 with 4826 viewsPaddyhoops

Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:40 - Jan 8 by Northernr

Because they can play. And that’s why I’m annoyed.

I seen it in the first half against Sheffield Utd. We looked like the top two side not them.
Frustrating.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:51 - Jan 8 with 4806 viewsmonners1969

Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:20 - Jan 8 by Northernr

I’m not sure I’ve said too much against Thomas?

Possibly not as sorry if I’ve got that wrong - but I do feel that certain players get scapegoated whilst others seem to be off limits (from fans in general)

My own view on these fringe squad players is something you’ve said about eze chair and willock which is don’t judge them till 50-100
Games - there’s too many players (which we own) getting nowhere near that in the their first 2 contract rounds and therefore we can’t judge them well or quickly enough

The clubs structure is in such a mess and I don’t see a way out of it unless we sell one of chair or willock for a big price (highly unlikely) or we unearth a gem in the younger teams

We are still pretty unlikely to go down so how about Armstrong getting 20 outings in the squad (whether starting or comin off bench) let’s actually find out the quality of some of these players
Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:54 - Jan 8 with 4787 viewsManinBlack

Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:31 - Jan 8 by ted_hendrix

I understand how you feel about Dykes. The only excuse I can offer for him is they were Scotland team mates as Brown only retired about a year ago. Perhaps they were sharing a joke about Beale at Rangers.

Dykes clearly forgot about the fans in that moment but then he forgot he was a footballer yesterday much in the same way he has forgotten how to score.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 22:01 - Jan 8 with 4728 viewsDejR_vu

A game so bad, to stretch the the highlights on the club’s website to 10 minutes they have had to show every one of the ‘chances’ (I use the term loosely) 3 or 4 times from different angles. Abject doesn’t come close it would appear.

For those that have gone away regularly over the years, has there been a worse performance? Vauxhall Motors?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Fleetwood cack — Report on 22:04 - Jan 8 with 4705 viewsNorthernr

Fleetwood cack — Report on 22:01 - Jan 8 by DejR_vu

A game so bad, to stretch the the highlights on the club’s website to 10 minutes they have had to show every one of the ‘chances’ (I use the term loosely) 3 or 4 times from different angles. Abject doesn’t come close it would appear.

For those that have gone away regularly over the years, has there been a worse performance? Vauxhall Motors?

I'm not even sure it's our worst performance this fortnight. That Luton game did things to me few QPR games have done before.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 22:08 - Jan 8 with 4671 viewsDejR_vu

Fleetwood cack — Report on 22:04 - Jan 8 by Northernr

I'm not even sure it's our worst performance this fortnight. That Luton game did things to me few QPR games have done before.

I actually thought Cardiff was worse, given the opposition. Dreadful ‘performance’. I take your point.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Fleetwood cack — Report on 23:20 - Jan 8 with 4294 viewsdaveB

I'm thrilled to have not seen the game as was at the wifes Grandads as it would have been her Nans birthday yesterday but she passed away last summer, the afternoon included me left alone in a room with her uncle who started sobbing whilst holding the box with her ashes in and I was left to feel hugely uncomfortable not knowing what to say just hoping someone else would come in the room, her uncle then let out the most incredible fart which almost killed me as I tried to hold in the laughter as he continued crying as a rough egg smell filled the room.

Still i think I got a better end of the deal than going to Fleetwood

Anyway due to this I only followed it through brief twitter updates so it was good to read just how bad it was.
I've seen so many similar FA Cup exits over the years but this feels a lot worse as the performance is certainly not a one off
Fleetwood cack — Report on 00:05 - Jan 9 with 4174 viewshubble

Fleetwood cack — Report on 20:42 - Jan 8 by queensparker

Lol outstanding headline!

Hey, I used that line in the 'Road to Wembley' thread on the match, in the build up to the game, and I think that's where Clive picked it up...

Its there on page 2:

Road to Wembley thread on 14:34 - Jan 5 with 1466 views hubble

"It's a potential headline writer's tragedy that we've released Bonne. This would have been the perfect scenario to chuck him into the fray, get the winner, and live forever with the moniker 'Fleetwood Mac'.

But sadly, it is not to be. Possibly 'Fleetwood cack' will be be used instead, on here, twitter, and across the QPuniveRse, should we pathetically capitulate in a Vauxhall Motors stylee...

However, I'm predicting the Critch will take this seriously, and a solid 0-2 to the Rangers."

Just sayin!

[Post edited 9 Jan 2023 0:15]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Fleetwood cack — Report on 07:02 - Jan 9 with 3806 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Fleetwood cack — Report on 22:08 - Jan 8 by DejR_vu

I actually thought Cardiff was worse, given the opposition. Dreadful ‘performance’. I take your point.

The Burnley game for me, absolutely zero effort, but it was so cold. I left at half time for the first time ever.
This club needs to get itself sorted out ASAP, but doubt it will.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 07:23 - Jan 9 with 3759 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I understand why you're keeping the one scores in reserve, but their performances are overrated with twos. Have you considered minus ratings?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024