Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
National league 18:06 - May 13 with 3082 viewsDubaiR

I would take bostock all day long and Jamie grimes
National league on 18:49 - May 13 with 3001 viewsDWQPR

God knows how Bostock ended up in the conference. Different cookie altogether.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

National league on 19:28 - May 13 with 2875 viewsngbqpr

National league on 18:49 - May 13 by DWQPR

God knows how Bostock ended up in the conference. Different cookie altogether.

...taking Panenkas at the most important stage of the season, maybe?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

National league on 19:36 - May 13 with 2850 viewswesty

I think there are underlying issues there.( bostock) He’s had a different club nearly every year for the past decade. I’d pass on that one.
[Post edited 13 May 2023 19:36]
National league on 19:51 - May 13 with 2804 viewsdaveB

Great game, both managers very good as well

The Chesterfield right back had a good game
National league on 20:12 - May 13 with 2748 viewswesty

National league on 19:51 - May 13 by daveB

Great game, both managers very good as well

The Chesterfield right back had a good game

I think the Chesterfield no7 Liam mandeville will regret not squaring the ball with 5 minutes left.

Got to be the right team that got promoted.
National league on 20:17 - May 13 with 2724 viewsMatch82

National league on 19:36 - May 13 by westy

I think there are underlying issues there.( bostock) He’s had a different club nearly every year for the past decade. I’d pass on that one.
[Post edited 13 May 2023 19:36]

Is that the one who went from palace to sours for millions when he was about 14? That would explain why it feels like he's been around for decades...
National league on 20:19 - May 13 with 2718 viewsDannyPaddox

Has Mr Bostock not tasted of the fruit known as the half-time orange in a QPR friendly under the guise of trialist?
[Post edited 13 May 2023 20:53]
National league on 20:19 - May 13 with 2719 viewswesty

National league on 20:17 - May 13 by Match82

Is that the one who went from palace to sours for millions when he was about 14? That would explain why it feels like he's been around for decades...

Yes mate that’s him. Look at the list of clubs he’s had.

He’s still only 31
[Post edited 13 May 2023 20:20]
Login to get fewer ads

National league on 22:55 - May 13 with 2522 viewsdaveB

National league on 20:19 - May 13 by westy

Yes mate that’s him. Look at the list of clubs he’s had.

He’s still only 31
[Post edited 13 May 2023 20:20]

Was watching it and was raving about Bostock and said how is he at this level, then he did that penalty and yeah you can see why
National league on 09:24 - May 14 with 2160 viewsNorthernr

Yeh same, we were chatting on WhatsApp about how he should never ever be at that level, an absolute cut above, and then he does that with his fcking penalty before doing a big showy "all glory be to God" performance in the centre circle for the cameras at the end when they won anyway. As Simmo said, he wouldn't be getting a handshake from me. Wally.
National league on 09:37 - May 14 with 2116 viewsLblock

IIRC Mr Bostock Senior was a factor behind his sons career not going where it should.
He signed himself up as his Agent and took a hefty chunk of that Spurs transfer fee. Some story about a gold Bentley and other kick backs allegedly

Another wasted talent into the Leonne Jeanne filing cabinet

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

National league on 13:59 - May 14 with 1910 viewsterryb

Congratulations to Oxford City on being promoted from the Division One play offs. The match hasn't ended yet, but 4-0 up with 20 minutes left looks safe to me!

Without promotion, they would probably have been transferred to the North section. A fate that Bishops Stortford are now likely to face!
National league on 15:35 - May 14 with 1793 viewsNorthernr

National league on 13:59 - May 14 by terryb

Congratulations to Oxford City on being promoted from the Division One play offs. The match hasn't ended yet, but 4-0 up with 20 minutes left looks safe to me!

Without promotion, they would probably have been transferred to the North section. A fate that Bishops Stortford are now likely to face!

Went to Dartford St Albans last week which Saints won on penalties, but neither side was anything to write home about so not surprised they got smashed up in the final.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024