Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? 14:29 - Sep 3 with 12574 viewsJAPRANGERS

Rangers 0 Celtic 1

https://talksport.com/football/scottish-premiership/match/2023-09-03/rangers-v-c
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 12:02 - Sep 4 with 3148 viewsCamberleyR

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 11:36 - Sep 4 by Juzzie

Don't like the guy as a person but how comes he's suddenly tactically inept when he seemed to have a good track record as a coach at Rangers & Villa then as a Manager with us?

Is it a case of good coaches don't necessarily make good managers?

If you look back at his last few games with us though, there were clear indicators that other managers had probably worked him out tactically.

The games against Birmingham, West Brom, Huddersfield and particularly Coventry away were awful performances.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 12:20 - Sep 4 with 3070 viewsHoopsie

SDF91 said:
Can’t sack the man on his birthday.
>>>>
Why? He’s not a 12 year old girl.

He was ruthless enough to Chuck QPR despite everything he said.

He’s know how the game works.
—————
From rangers forum, made me LOL 😆

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 15:23 - Sep 4 with 2821 viewskingsburyR

Impressive.

Some lad started a thread on one of their forums about sacking Beale just after the game.

Its already 42 pages longs with no one defending the mole man!

Looks like his time is up at Ibrox.

Good on ya Celtic!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 20:27 - Sep 4 with 2605 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 15:23 - Sep 4 by kingsburyR

Impressive.

Some lad started a thread on one of their forums about sacking Beale just after the game.

Its already 42 pages longs with no one defending the mole man!

Looks like his time is up at Ibrox.

Good on ya Celtic!!!

Some pretty bizzare and unhinged comments on there its not fun reading even if its on our deserter Mick.
I know a few LFW posters call Chelsea the scum but its pretty much on every page so I assume Celtic are scum to them.
I still think he will survive this defeat
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 20:53 - Sep 4 with 2499 viewsbosh67

As much as I don’t like him 4 games in, despite a poor start it’s a bit premature to start sacking him. That said I’m sure he’s already eyeing up a Saudi job.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 21:40 - Sep 4 with 2402 viewsNorthantsHoop

Mick Beale a man full of his own self importance, really think we dodged a bullet with him. Hoping Ainsworth continues the upward trajectory, but he does need a haircut and to ditch the cowboy boots if we are going to push on There comes a time in life when less is more.
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 21:52 - Sep 4 with 2356 viewsconnell10

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 21:40 - Sep 4 by NorthantsHoop

Mick Beale a man full of his own self importance, really think we dodged a bullet with him. Hoping Ainsworth continues the upward trajectory, but he does need a haircut and to ditch the cowboy boots if we are going to push on There comes a time in life when less is more.

I think GA should wear what he wants , what difference does it make as to what wears!? I don't get this view by some of our fans

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 22:23 - Sep 4 with 2272 viewsHoopsie

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 21:52 - Sep 4 by connell10

I think GA should wear what he wants , what difference does it make as to what wears!? I don't get this view by some of our fans

Agree

What do football coaches / managers wear? Suit and tie is equally bizarre, looking at how Ancelotti got drenched in his collar shirt with tie and suit removed shouting at the touch line in those days - how inappropriate attire.

But they wear what they like, let them be. But as long as they do their job well they will not get ridiculed.

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 22:46 - Sep 4 with 2186 viewscolinallcars

Well, yes and no.
I'm not one to question a chap's attire and accoutrements but nevertheless feel one should dress in keeping with the situation one finds oneself in.
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 23:42 - Sep 4 with 2152 viewsconnell10

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 22:46 - Sep 4 by colinallcars

Well, yes and no.
I'm not one to question a chap's attire and accoutrements but nevertheless feel one should dress in keeping with the situation one finds oneself in.

Totally disagree , I see nothing wrong if GA wants to dress like he does ...it seems a bit stupid in the 21st century judging someone on the way they dress .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 00:02 - Sep 5 with 2115 viewsnumptydumpty

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 23:42 - Sep 4 by connell10

Totally disagree , I see nothing wrong if GA wants to dress like he does ...it seems a bit stupid in the 21st century judging someone on the way they dress .

Anything goes these days and managers can wear what they like.

Ainsworth dresses in what he feels comfortable with and who is to disagree with that.

He certainly has his own style and good luck to him.

He is not coming on as sub so does not need to wear a tracksuit and a lot of us aren't comfortable in shirt , tie , and jacket.

if i was a player and therefore he is a father figure to many ie 20 to 30 years older, he would be the cool dad in the playground.

He is his own man and there is no specific blueprint for archetypal successful football manager.

Think some players might pick up on the be your best self from how Gareth is.

Maybe he should wear a green sweatshirt with a red collar and face a la Clough...

I don't care what he wears. Totally irrelevant IMO

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 00:29 - Sep 5 with 2095 viewskensalriser

Makes me laugh when you see some of the other managers in their trackies and baseball caps with several days stubble looking for all the world like a scally off the estate. And Ainsworth's the one who looks like a character from Shameless?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 01:29 - Sep 5 with 2046 viewsSydneyRs

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 20:27 - Sep 4 by CLAREMAN1995

Some pretty bizzare and unhinged comments on there its not fun reading even if its on our deserter Mick.
I know a few LFW posters call Chelsea the scum but its pretty much on every page so I assume Celtic are scum to them.
I still think he will survive this defeat

The sense of entitlement there is huge. They sing about being the most successful team in football without a hint of irony. They've won a largely two horse race slightly more times than the other horse, notwithstanding the fact that several of those were achieved by cheating financially, which led to the death of the original club in 2012, and yet somehow they've been allowed to continue to claim those titles?

They expect to win the league every year. Beale actually didn't do too badly last season, but did not win any of the biggest games. The only win over Celtic came late in the season after Celtic had already won the league.

Last year he took over from the previous manager. This year its his team and many of the support think the players that left are better than those he's brought in, and they may well be right. But also they do not understand what system he is trying to play and that is the concern given he's supposed to be a master tactician.

Make no mistake, this was their biggest chance to beat Celtic in a meaningful game for quite a while. Celtic were down to the bare bones defensively and have a new manager and new signings only just arrived and not yet blended in. Also lost some of their best players from last season. Therefore the Rangers fans cannot understand why they played so conservatively until they were losing. At home, with a 50,000 crowd and no away fans.

He's on thin ice, but they won't get rid yet I don't think. If they are still behind closer to Christmas this may well change.
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 07:42 - Sep 5 with 1854 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 22:46 - Sep 4 by colinallcars

Well, yes and no.

I agree with you, Colin. He's the face of our club and should dress accordingly.

That said, I'm not upset about it, or upset with him. Just a personal view.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 07:43 - Sep 5 with 1844 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 00:29 - Sep 5 by kensalriser

Makes me laugh when you see some of the other managers in their trackies and baseball caps with several days stubble looking for all the world like a scally off the estate. And Ainsworth's the one who looks like a character from Shameless?

I always love the managers that wear tracksuits, even if they're in their 70's!

Tracksuit, ya? You togging? You coming on?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 08:50 - Sep 5 with 1754 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Russell Martin looks straight outa TOWIE
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 09:19 - Sep 5 with 1691 viewsCateLeBonR

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 07:42 - Sep 5 by BrianMcCarthy

I agree with you, Colin. He's the face of our club and should dress accordingly.

That said, I'm not upset about it, or upset with him. Just a personal view.

I’m getting used to it now I think Brian. Watching the stream on Saturday there was a moment where the ball rolled over near the technical area and he tried to turn with the ball and pass it to one of the players. In his snake skin boots. You could see some of the boro fans having a little chuckle behind him in the stand. I think he lightens the air a bit. Much rather him to Redknapp or Shhhteve sat there with a face like a smacked @rse or Rab C Beale.
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 09:21 - Sep 5 with 1679 viewsBklynRanger

I agree but think he needs to go a size up. He's chunking up a bit recently. Stress will do that. My excuse anyway.
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 09:47 - Sep 5 with 1612 viewsCamberleyR

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 07:43 - Sep 5 by BrianMcCarthy

I always love the managers that wear tracksuits, even if they're in their 70's!

Tracksuit, ya? You togging? You coming on?

I think it'd be funny if the managers had to be dressed in full kit including boots like the managers of major league baseball teams have to wear the same team uniform as the players do.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 09:54 - Sep 5 with 1587 viewsngbqpr

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 08:50 - Sep 5 by CroydonCaptJack

...likewise Jason Sunbed Tindall.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 10:22 - Sep 5 with 1493 viewsBluce_Ree

I kind of get it. Sometimes it's about projecting a winning, credible image to help inspire the players. If I've got a squad full of players who are more likely to listen to a rapper with L'il in his name, then dressing like I've been to see The Stranglers 20+ times in my life isn't the right look. He's not relatable. At that point just put on a suit (to project a successful image) or a tracksuit. As an adult there's a time to ditch the stupid shit and just fix up, look sharp.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 10:46 - Sep 5 with 1421 viewsnix

I'm with Connell. I couldn't give a damn about what he wears as long as he's professional. Incidentally I know someone who used to be a sports massage therapist at Wycombe. She said he was all about the work, wasn't there to chitchat.

I'd rather he was comfortable and it shows he's his own man. To be a manager at our club you have to not care what others think to a certain extent otherwise you'd very soon be a basket case.

I honestly think very few people could have turned things around at the end of last season. The morale of the fanbase and the squad was in the toilet. I'm not sure quite how he managed it tbh. But a few dodgy outfits are a small price to pay and I think the players respect him more than Critchley. I wonder if Beale would have been found out eventually here as well. He talks good bullshit but does he really hold a squad together and know what to do when the sh*t hits the fan. We know that GA does. Not sure about Beale. He seems to keep moving like a politician changing cabinet jobs before he gets found out.
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 11:53 - Sep 5 with 1291 viewsNoelmc

I remember Brian Clough, arguably the greatest manager ever, usually wore a tatty old sweat shirt. Contrast that with Mark Hughes, always in a suit. Absolutely no comparison between their abilities as football managers. Gareth can wear what he wants. I'll judge him on his managerial performance and he's certainly starting to win me over.
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 11:57 - Sep 5 with 1262 viewsthompsonridd

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 16:02 - Sep 3 by kensalriser

Looks like he's in a bit of a spot.

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 12:57 - Sep 5 with 1103 viewsLblock

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 08:50 - Sep 5 by CroydonCaptJack

I think he's trying to be a Klopp tribute act.

Right down to the fist pumping of the fans at the end of games they've won some 12.675,923 passes later.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024