Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Windy Millers Match Thread. 15:42 - Nov 3 with 58527 viewsconnell10

Get this in early. 1-1 and I'd be happy.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 23:51 - Nov 3 with 3817 viewsnumptydumpty

We have to win.

New manager bounce

If Rotherham have massive injury list and even lost to Sheffield Wednesday who hadn't won anything then it all points to a QPR win.

Five one Rangers . Willock hatrick, left foot, right foot, and bullet header, a Dykes bulldozer and free kick from Chair from 30 yards out, in off the cross bar... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 23:51]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 02:01 - Nov 4 with 3739 viewsLoftgirl

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 18:17 - Nov 3 by Boston

In Ron Burgundy fashion, it's a classic six pointer coma and we need all of them period A 1-0 win period.

Let's hope they have come out of their coma.
Windy Millers Match Thread. on 03:12 - Nov 4 with 3707 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 19:39 - Nov 3 by Nov77

There is no way we will create that many chances
I think we will actually grab the win and finally get that mythical manager bounce
Windy Millers Match Thread. on 04:33 - Nov 4 with 3674 viewsSydneyRs

We have a new manager and Rotherham are decimated by injuries.

So we'll lose 1-0
Windy Millers Match Thread. on 04:41 - Nov 4 with 3664 viewsFDC

2 - 0 Rangers, 78% possession, both goals started and scored by Begovic
Windy Millers Match Thread. on 06:45 - Nov 4 with 3615 viewsHoopsie

A new forward and progressive playing style with keeping possession of the ball with purpose, creating attacking moves and finding spaces when having the ball, and pressing the opponents to regain possession when without the ball, attack with flair and defend with resolute, and the players showing for it with desire and focus, and enjoying it.

It is Cifuentesโ€™s first game in charge, so early early days to get the team onto his philosophy and way of playing, the score is not so important, but we need to start playing football to win.

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 09:50 - Nov 4 with 3422 viewsSuperhoops2808

I am going 19th minute

Nope, not for Rotherham or us to score a goal, but for some fool to say: Knew we should have got Warnock/Eustace/Beale (Delete as applicable) back!!

I think we will grind out a win today, boost morale and give MC something to build on.
Windy Millers Match Thread. on 10:16 - Nov 4 with 3324 viewsDamo1962

I'll wait until he has full squad to choose from. GA rightly paid the price for an untenable situation, but anyone expecting these players to suddenly become winners...may have to wait a while. Good luck to Marti, but think he will begin with a defeat; though like last week... a better performance. Can't remember the last time we beat Rotherham at their gaff ๐Ÿค”
Login to get fewer ads

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 10:40 - Nov 4 with 3290 viewshubble

I had a dream last night that in today's game, in the pouring rain, our new Italian striker got put through one on one with their keeper and scored. He ran up to his family who were in the stands to celebrate. But then the ref blew for a penalty. The striker took the ball to take it... then I woke up...!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 10:43 - Nov 4 with 3284 viewsOakR

4-1 Rangers.

First goal for Kolli, others for Field, Willock and Chair.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 11:19 - Nov 4 with 3192 viewsDeanoMD

Given our appalling record against them at their place (and we've played some bad Rotherham teams previously).

Our appalling run of form under the last several managers where we have pretty much just completely stopped scoring goals, even when we were passing it about and we concede them for fun.

Our lack of quality and depth in the squad with key players missing.

The awful attitude of a large number of the players who just find it so easy to give up and toss it off.

I find it very hard to believe that after just 1 maybe 2 training sessions with Marti that this team will produce anything other than another defeat against low quality opposition.

I really really really do hope I'm wrong but I just can't get as excited as many other fans given what we have seen over the last few seasons.

2-0 Rotherham.......sigh....Hugill will probably score both if he plays and look like Shearer in his hey day....even bigger sigh.....
Windy Millers Match Thread. on 11:48 - Nov 4 with 3100 viewsDejR_vu

In one sense Iโ€™m dreading this because itโ€™s been a relief to feel some optimism this week, and thereโ€™s potential to have that balloon popped. That being said, I think the players have become so disillusioned with Ainsworth, him being gone will give them a massive lift. I donโ€™t subscribe to the theory we donโ€™t have the players to go back to Warbsball. So, for once, I think weโ€™ll get a bit of new manager bounce and win. 0-2.

Poll: Season tickets - whoโ€™s renewing?

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 12:43 - Nov 4 with 2907 viewsderbyhoop

It's a true 6 pointer. Unfortunately we need all 6.

My heart says new manager bounce and a narrow win.
My head says 1-1, which is of no use to either side.

Anybody know a decent stream, as QPR+ will only be audio for me.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneรขโ‚ฌโ„ขs lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 12:48 - Nov 4 with 2892 viewsBoston

Strangely, a short walk from Rotherham Utd's New York Stadium, one will find Boston Castle, located in Boston Park.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 13:24 - Nov 4 with 2750 viewsFDC

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 12:43 - Nov 4 by derbyhoop

It's a true 6 pointer. Unfortunately we need all 6.

My heart says new manager bounce and a narrow win.
My head says 1-1, which is of no use to either side.

Anybody know a decent stream, as QPR+ will only be audio for me.

You can always take a short haul flight overseas via VPN Airways
Windy Millers Match Thread. on 13:29 - Nov 4 with 2698 viewsSonofpugwash

A cautious 1-1 draw.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 14:01 - Nov 4 with 2434 viewsQPRSteve

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 14:02 - Nov 4 with 2417 viewstraininvain

Willock starts with Dixon-Bonner coming into midfield. Itโ€™s a far more attacking team than what we saw under Ainsworth. Looks like weโ€™re going for it.
Windy Millers Match Thread. on 14:02 - Nov 4 with 2385 viewsRs_Holy

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 23:51 - Nov 3 by numptydumpty

We have to win.

New manager bounce

If Rotherham have massive injury list and even lost to Sheffield Wednesday who hadn't won anything then it all points to a QPR win.

Five one Rangers . Willock hatrick, left foot, right foot, and bullet header, a Dykes bulldozer and free kick from Chair from 30 yards out, in off the cross bar... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 23:51]

what is this 'New manager bounce' you talk of ???
Windy Millers Match Thread. on 14:03 - Nov 4 with 2361 viewsMatch82

Our best hope for survival this year is that Willock played terribly for the last months solely because of Ainsworth. I guess we're going to find out quickly!
Windy Millers Match Thread. on 14:03 - Nov 4 with 2345 viewsRs_Holy

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 14:02 - Nov 4 by traininvain

Willock starts with Dixon-Bonner coming into midfield. Itโ€™s a far more attacking team than what we saw under Ainsworth. Looks like weโ€™re going for it.

yep ... looks good on paper!
Windy Millers Match Thread. on 14:04 - Nov 4 with 2285 viewsAndybrat

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 14:02 - Nov 4 by traininvain

I feel this works especially with 2 strong full backs ( sorry Ozzie)
Windy Millers Match Thread. on 14:06 - Nov 4 with 2205 viewstraininvain

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 14:03 - Nov 4 by Rs_Holy

yep ... looks good on paper!

Letโ€™s hope our defence can cope with so many attackers on the pitch!
Windy Millers Match Thread. on 14:09 - Nov 4 with 2089 viewsBrianWilson

Could be a tough day for Sam Field with all those lightweights around him in midfield
[Post edited 4 Nov 2023 14:10]

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 14:09 - Nov 4 with 2082 viewsdmm

4231 or 433?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024