Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heads up for next Saturday 17:15 - Nov 5 with 2669 viewsHayesender

For fans going to QPR v Bristol City next Saturday:

Transport for London (TfL) is closing five of its lines in one day next week as it installs a 'transformative' new signalling system. Buses will replace trains as the Circle, Jubilee, District and Hammersmith and City lines are shut.

Most of the Metropolitan line will also be unavailable for customers on Saturday, November 11. All closures will occur at the start of the day's traffic, with services expected to resume as normal at 3pm.

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Heads up for next Saturday on 19:10 - Nov 5 with 2402 viewshertshoops

Would've been fairer to do it on a day they were out on strike
Heads up for next Saturday on 19:12 - Nov 5 with 2395 viewsWatford_Ranger

Imagine it’ll all be a bit of a kerfuffle around Central London with protests and the like.
Heads up for next Saturday on 20:31 - Nov 5 with 2201 viewsterryb

I've just added this to my bus replacement service between Witham & Ingatestone. It will be a fun day for travelling!
Heads up for next Saturday on 21:38 - Nov 5 with 2089 viewscolinallcars

Thanks for the info.
I've tipped up at LR via many modes of transportation - bus, tube, cycle, taxi, motorbike, feet.
I suppose I'll make it although I curse the tube, so many Saturday engineering works.

Edit…I forgot car !
[Post edited 5 Nov 2023 21:40]
Heads up for next Saturday on 23:10 - Nov 5 with 1903 viewsQPunkR

Cheers - this, in addition to protests and the like mean QPunkR Jr will have to wait for his first match at LR sadly

QPR - "shit but local"

Heads up for next Saturday on 19:39 - Nov 6 with 1411 viewsstowmarketrange

Heads up for next Saturday on 20:31 - Nov 5 by terryb

I've just added this to my bus replacement service between Witham & Ingatestone. It will be a fun day for travelling!

I’m going via Cambridge rather than put up with the bus replacement service.It’s a pain but it’s better than sitting on coaches.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024