Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kolli 01:05 - Dec 26 with 2156 viewsHooparoo

Anyone know what’s happened to Kolli? Was quite impressed with his technique and general attitude. Thought he’d be a Marti type player too.

Merry Christmas fellow Rs 🎅🎄🥂

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Kolli on 01:20 - Dec 26 with 2119 viewsnix

He's been injured for a while now. Still around the first team though as he goes to matches and seems part of the plans.
Kolli on 01:24 - Dec 26 with 2106 viewsHooparoo

Kolli on 01:20 - Dec 26 by nix

He's been injured for a while now. Still around the first team though as he goes to matches and seems part of the plans.

Thanks mate. Mystery solved 👍🏻

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Kolli on 09:10 - Dec 26 with 1779 viewsstevec

Whatever’s happened, let’s not pretend he’s the answer.
Kolli on 11:15 - Dec 26 with 1595 viewsderbyhoop

Injured playing for Algeria U20s during one of the Autumn international breaks

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Kolli on 11:27 - Dec 26 with 1553 viewsBurnleyhoop

From what I have seen of him, including two quality goals for the development squad, he really can’t be any worse than Kerman or Armstrong. He has only been given very limited game time for the first team and deserves a decent crack of the whip. Looks strong, aggressive and good in the (h)air.

Should he get an opportunity, he just might surprise a few people with what he can contribute.
Kolli on 11:40 - Dec 26 with 1509 viewsE15Hoop

Kolli on 11:27 - Dec 26 by Burnleyhoop

From what I have seen of him, including two quality goals for the development squad, he really can’t be any worse than Kerman or Armstrong. He has only been given very limited game time for the first team and deserves a decent crack of the whip. Looks strong, aggressive and good in the (h)air.

Should he get an opportunity, he just might surprise a few people with what he can contribute.

I agree - in fact I would go so far as to say that Kolli will flower in the current set-up..
Kolli on 12:05 - Dec 26 with 1427 viewsBucksRanger

Kolli on 11:40 - Dec 26 by E15Hoop

I agree - in fact I would go so far as to say that Kolli will flower in the current set-up..

No wobbles then?
Kolli on 21:22 - Dec 27 with 939 viewsNorrisGreen

I too was wondering where the lad is. In his brief cameos he looked to have something about him, I was quite enthused.
Bit of a bummer that he's crocked and makes me worry he's another to add to the long list of players we have that don't seem able to go 180mins without crying off sick.
That sounds negative/pessimistic but I'm generally cheesed off so forgive me. Hopefully, he'll return to fitness soon and show us what he's made of.... one thing with Marti is that everyone gets a look-in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024