Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sinclair Armstrong 19:14 - Dec 28 with 27943 viewsHooparoo

Some bloke on Twitter (yeah I know) is claiming that Sincs is leaving us and has removed all QPR pics and now closed his account. I was following him so I checked and yes, his account is completely gone. Anyone know what the hell is going on at our club?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Sinclair Armstrong on 19:15 - Dec 28 with 10189 viewsNorthernr

Jimmy Dunne as well.
Sinclair Armstrong on 19:23 - Dec 28 with 10098 viewsQPRConor2000

Ive seen that as well, very odd.

intially, Sinclair deleted all the QPR pics and then deleted all of his account, its very odd why hes done that.

Same with Jimmy Dunne too.

Tomorrow's squad will explain more, if they both are not included in the matchday squad then that tells me that they may well both be going.
Sinclair Armstrong on 19:24 - Dec 28 with 10088 viewsmart_Goblin

Sinclair’s Instagram still up but all QPR posts are gone

Training ground this morning Marti asked how he was , his reply “just don’t ask”

Another coach being QPR’d as we speak
Sinclair Armstrong on 19:27 - Dec 28 with 10025 viewsmart_Goblin

Maybe it’s in support of Begovic who must have got dogs abuse on Boxing Day after his promotionals
Sinclair Armstrong on 19:28 - Dec 28 with 10012 viewsJamesB1979

Unless Marti has gone all Jim Magilton on them, I’m 100% behind Marti in whatever he decides.
Sinclair Armstrong on 19:29 - Dec 28 with 9977 viewsstevec

Hopefully we’ve got a manager who understands that littering your bench with players that are not good enough has to stop.

The clubs been far too tolerant of crap for far too long now.

I’d rather we went down and cleared all the useless fckers out the door.
Sinclair Armstrong on 19:30 - Dec 28 with 9973 viewsNorthernr

Team selection next couple of games will be interesting. It’s clear he’s not having Armstrong from the moment he arrived and Dunne’s performance at Millwall would have been a resignation letter at any other club.
Sinclair Armstrong on 19:31 - Dec 28 with 9947 viewsBoston

It's just a headache, honest!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Sinclair Armstrong on 19:34 - Dec 28 with 9909 viewsWatford_Ranger

Sinclair Armstrong on 19:28 - Dec 28 by JamesB1979

Unless Marti has gone all Jim Magilton on them, I’m 100% behind Marti in whatever he decides.

I think more highly of the bloke if he has tbh.
Sinclair Armstrong on 19:37 - Dec 28 with 9877 viewsLowerloftLad

How will we cope?.

We don't have any strikers at the club.

Everyone laughs about chris Martin if he had played 20 games he would still have scored more than Armstrong and kelman combined.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2023 19:39]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Sinclair Armstrong on 19:39 - Dec 28 with 9848 viewsGloryHunter

This is very sad news. Two big strong Irish lads - I really wanted them both to do well.
Sinclair Armstrong on 19:41 - Dec 28 with 9817 viewsactonman

Just the one non scoring striker left then
Sinclair Armstrong on 19:44 - Dec 28 with 9751 viewsThe_Beast1976

Sinclair Armstrong on 19:39 - Dec 28 by GloryHunter

This is very sad news. Two big strong Irish lads - I really wanted them both to do well.

Yes, but unfortunately they're both sh1t (well Dunne definitely is, and Armstrong not looking so great either now).

I hope MC has indeed bombed Dunne out, and that he has also told the others the same will happen to them if they don't perform. If that leaves us short then so be it. Time this club finally got a grip and took control.
Sinclair Armstrong on 19:45 - Dec 28 with 9764 viewsHooparoo

WTF is going on? Just about had a gut full of our club. Fcking over it

Sinclair Armstrong on 19:46 - Dec 28 with 9745 viewssprocket

It really is a brutal sport. Not long ago Armstrong all over QPR media after grabbing his first goal and Dunne helping out with media in pre-season, does his shoulder in pre-season and gone backwards since last season. I'm Irish and would have loved them to do well but neither ever really convinced me. Sinclair has the potential but his technique/skill to be a striker does not seem to be there. This season just gets better and better...
Sinclair Armstrong on 19:50 - Dec 28 with 9692 viewsJamesB1979

I think Clive’s point that the best thing about us is the manager is absolutely spot on. Let’s not let the players or anything else change our view on this. Let’s give Marti time.
Sinclair Armstrong on 19:51 - Dec 28 with 9672 viewsted_hendrix

It's The Spanish Inquisition.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sinclair Armstrong on 19:53 - Dec 28 with 9657 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

My 19 year old son, who follows the players on Twitter or X, says that Armstrong has done this before apparently.

Who knows.
Sinclair Armstrong on 19:53 - Dec 28 with 9655 viewsDorse

Sinclair Armstrong on 19:51 - Dec 28 by ted_hendrix

Unexpected

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sinclair Armstrong on 19:55 - Dec 28 with 9621 viewsThe_Beast1976

Sinclair Armstrong on 19:50 - Dec 28 by JamesB1979

I think Clive’s point that the best thing about us is the manager is absolutely spot on. Let’s not let the players or anything else change our view on this. Let’s give Marti time.

100%
Sinclair Armstrong on 19:55 - Dec 28 with 9631 viewslassel

Sinclair Armstrong on 19:30 - Dec 28 by Northernr

Team selection next couple of games will be interesting. It’s clear he’s not having Armstrong from the moment he arrived and Dunne’s performance at Millwall would have been a resignation letter at any other club.

I did say when Marti joined that i feared for Armstrongs chances. The whole philosophy these guys commit to is to protect the football like it’s your favourite mistress and sadly Armstrong has no more clue what he’s going to do with the ball than any of us watching do.

He obviously deserves plenty of leeway from fans, not only because he clearly cares about the cause, but also because he spent his formative years playing Irish youth football but there is really no noticeable difference in him as a 20 year old with 50+ appearances than the 18 year old people were raving about at EDS level.

Even on the standard of football he played before coming over here, I do some coaching with Brommapojkarna and we train and play youth games on an artificial pitch behind an fast food restaurant, yet one of our kids Lucas Bergvall has played a season of Superettan, a season of Allsvenskan, played in Europe and is about to join Barcelona and he doesn’t turn 18 still for a few more months…
Sinclair Armstrong on 19:56 - Dec 28 with 9632 viewsHooparoo

Sinclair Armstrong on 19:51 - Dec 28 by ted_hendrix

Maybe Marti has gone all Torquemada and is gonna kick some ass! 👿

Sinclair Armstrong on 19:58 - Dec 28 with 9594 viewsDorse

Sinclair Armstrong on 19:55 - Dec 28 by lassel

I did say when Marti joined that i feared for Armstrongs chances. The whole philosophy these guys commit to is to protect the football like it’s your favourite mistress and sadly Armstrong has no more clue what he’s going to do with the ball than any of us watching do.

He obviously deserves plenty of leeway from fans, not only because he clearly cares about the cause, but also because he spent his formative years playing Irish youth football but there is really no noticeable difference in him as a 20 year old with 50+ appearances than the 18 year old people were raving about at EDS level.

Even on the standard of football he played before coming over here, I do some coaching with Brommapojkarna and we train and play youth games on an artificial pitch behind an fast food restaurant, yet one of our kids Lucas Bergvall has played a season of Superettan, a season of Allsvenskan, played in Europe and is about to join Barcelona and he doesn’t turn 18 still for a few more months…

Sorry, 'your favourite mistress'?

You mean we're allowed more than one? Well I never.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sinclair Armstrong on 20:06 - Dec 28 with 9483 viewslassel

Sinclair Armstrong on 19:58 - Dec 28 by Dorse

Sorry, 'your favourite mistress'?

You mean we're allowed more than one? Well I never.

In Marti’s philosophy it’s imperative to have at least half a dozen.
Sinclair Armstrong on 20:18 - Dec 28 with 9363 viewspaulparker

Can’t Marti fall out with Dozzell and Kakay and fcuk them off ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024