Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading FC 15:30 - Jan 13 with 5849 viewsRangersw12

Hate them but fair play fighting to save their club

[Post edited 13 Jan 15:30]
Reading FC on 22:01 - Jan 13 with 1285 viewsFredManRave

Reading FC on 18:54 - Jan 13 by Antti_Heinola

Nonsense, I'm sorry.
Just because people aren't being violent, invading the pitch, attacking board members etc etc does not mean people don't give a fk. I'm getting so tired of people saying that. It's absolute rubbish. People are fuming online. The team gets booed almost every week. But I fail to see why trying to support the team is some kind of bad thing.
While I think there's a very real possibility we are going tio sink through the leagues, it's a very different situation here.

Won't somebody think of the keyboards.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Reading FC on 22:47 - Jan 13 with 1162 viewsGus_iom

Reading's owner isn't paying the bills, he's sacking staff, etc etc. Our lot are totally inept, but are sticking their hands in their pockets to the tune of up to £2m a month, have given us our own training facilities. They loan us money then turn it into equity. As I say, inept, and their ineptitude will likely see us back into division 1, but I wouldn't compare them to Reading's arsehole.
Inept is a distance away from malign
[Post edited 13 Jan 22:49]
Reading FC on 23:04 - Jan 13 with 1106 viewsLblock

Reading FC on 22:47 - Jan 13 by Gus_iom

Reading's owner isn't paying the bills, he's sacking staff, etc etc. Our lot are totally inept, but are sticking their hands in their pockets to the tune of up to £2m a month, have given us our own training facilities. They loan us money then turn it into equity. As I say, inept, and their ineptitude will likely see us back into division 1, but I wouldn't compare them to Reading's arsehole.
Inept is a distance away from malign
[Post edited 13 Jan 22:49]

You know when you say “our lot are sticking their hands in their pockets”… are they?

I think their pockets might have recently become shallower or stitched

Loose in k ahead mate, looks ok ahead

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Reading FC on 23:26 - Jan 13 with 1078 viewsdavman

Reading FC on 16:24 - Jan 13 by thame_hoops

If memory serves correct, it was early 90s, and we went 3 or 4-0 down to maybe Leeds? People stormed the pitch chanting “we want Thompson out”

...and it's been downhill ever since...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Reading FC on 07:14 - Jan 14 with 884 viewsSydneyRs

Reading FC on 16:34 - Jan 13 by Galileo

You’re confusing me now, wasn’t the anti FPR pitch invasion at half time against Man City before that ?

Yeah that one was about the merger. I don't recall an on pitch protest after that but there was definitely one game where people gathered in South Africa Road afterwards chanting we want Thompson out.
Reading FC on 07:49 - Jan 14 with 852 viewsGus_iom

Reading FC on 23:04 - Jan 13 by Lblock

You know when you say “our lot are sticking their hands in their pockets”… are they?

I think their pockets might have recently become shallower or stitched

Loose in k ahead mate, looks ok ahead

I want them gone because they have absolutely shown themselves incapable of running a football club, but they are still paying the bills. My take on the recent sponsoring of stands etc is that they are putting in what they need to to keep us within FFP parameters, probably because we'll be a lot harder to sell with a transfer embargo (that isn't self-imposed), and a points deduction.
If they stop paying wages, bills, do you think us fans can find £2m a month?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024