Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight’s games 20:00 - Feb 13 with 6678 viewsHooparoo

Rotherham 1-0 up home to Hull and Sheff Wed losing 1-0 at Leicester. Another one who could get dragged in to the relegation scrap is Swansea. Currently 2-0 down at home to Leeds.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Tonight’s games on 21:50 - Feb 13 with 2463 viewsLoyalitat

Tonight’s games on 21:39 - Feb 13 by daveB

They have been playing for about 6 more years than Armstrong has

Sorry! Neither is a centre-forward, yet have scored more. No excuses, I'm afraid.

There's 18 year-old B-T Cadamarteri at Sheffield Wednesday who's scored three goals in 17 games. Your point being.
[Post edited 13 Feb 21:53]
Tonight’s games on 21:50 - Feb 13 with 2461 viewsconnell10

Tonight’s games on 21:47 - Feb 13 by numptydumpty

Someone on the wind up but sorry no one is going to rise to the bait.....

Sorry I did , arsehole post .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tonight’s games on 21:54 - Feb 13 with 2399 viewsloftboy

Going to be shot down but should we be loaning players to a relegation rival?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tonight’s games on 21:58 - Feb 13 with 2315 viewsnumptydumpty

Tonight’s games on 21:54 - Feb 13 by loftboy

Dozzell scored tonight but he won't perform for Birmingham because he has no fight.

He is a crap player and for me loaning a dodgy player who doesn't like a scrap is fine particularly as it could have been instrumental in four new players who could make the difference for ourselves
[Post edited 13 Feb 21:59]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Tonight’s games on 21:58 - Feb 13 with 2320 viewsconnell10

Tonight’s games on 21:50 - Feb 13 by Loyalitat

Sorry! Neither is a centre-forward, yet have scored more. No excuses, I'm afraid.

There's 18 year-old B-T Cadamarteri at Sheffield Wednesday who's scored three goals in 17 games. Your point being.

What's your point ? Your post is ridiculous .

Tonight’s games on 22:00 - Feb 13 with 2272 viewsnumptydumpty

Tonight’s games on 21:58 - Feb 13 by connell10

What's your point ? Your post is ridiculous .

What he is trying to say Connell is, he is not a Rangers fan...

Maybe his mum sent him to bed without any tea !!!!! 🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Tonight’s games on 22:02 - Feb 13 with 2253 viewsdaveB

Tonight’s games on 21:50 - Feb 13 by Loyalitat

My point was it's a bit ridiculous to compare players at different stages of their careers who play in different positions. If Dozzell and Dickie have more goals than Armstrong when he's been playing for 6/7 years then you wouldn't find anyone disagreeing with you

Cadamarteri would have made more sense as a comparison if you wanted to dig Armstrong out although not sure what the point is of that really
Tonight’s games on 22:03 - Feb 13 with 2237 viewsdaveB

ideally you wouldn't but it allowed us to bring arguably better players in
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight’s games on 22:04 - Feb 13 with 2230 viewsconnell10

Tonight’s games on 22:02 - Feb 13 by daveB

My point was it's a bit ridiculous to compare players at different stages of their careers who play in different positions. If Dozzell and Dickie have more goals than Armstrong when he's been playing for 6/7 years then you wouldn't find anyone disagreeing with you

Cadamarteri would have made more sense as a comparison if you wanted to dig Armstrong out although not sure what the point is of that really

I'm totally confused , got to be there as one of the worse posts of the season.

Tonight’s games on 22:06 - Feb 13 with 2210 viewsconnell10

Tonight’s games on 22:00 - Feb 13 by numptydumpty

What he is trying to say Connell is, he is not a Rangers fan...

Maybe his mum sent him to bed without any tea !!!!! 🤣

Gotta be a wind up mate . I shouldn't have bit...

Tonight’s games on 22:56 - Feb 13 with 1890 viewskensalriser

Whatever, that was still very much a less than ideal result.

Tomorrow night's looking a bit spicy now, Millwall at home vs a faltering Ipswich and H'field entertaining an erratic Sunderland.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Tonight’s games on 23:16 - Feb 13 with 1800 viewsSydneyRs

Typical, Dozzell still doing his best to send us down despite not playing for us any more. Really cannot afford to lose tomorrow.
Tonight’s games on 02:28 - Feb 14 with 1579 viewsrbee

Tonight’s games on 22:03 - Feb 13 by daveB

ideally you wouldn't but it allowed us to bring arguably better players in

I don't think there is any argument about it.
Tonight’s games on 06:39 - Feb 14 with 1396 viewsQPROslo

No. But at least we brought in sort of a replacement in Hodge who has scored for us already.
Tonight’s games on 07:07 - Feb 14 with 1310 viewsMalintabuk

That could be a vital win for Brum and with Dozzell scoring the winner elevates him to a must keep status.....
So we insist onbringing him back.... Brum have to have him to avoid a fans revolt.... and after many months of negotiations we reluctantly sell for 8 million plus add on.... everyone's a winner ferme la douce
Tonight’s games on 07:15 - Feb 14 with 1285 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Not sure how Dozzy is playing for Brum overall, but aside of one belter of a goal and a tremendous assist to Gray a few years back, he's been mainly shite for the Rangers.

He's not been missed one iota since leaving and has been replaced by far better players. So, unless the gormless lump has a footballing 180 - and us being QPR, this could happen - then we're well rid. Because we won't be getting a tune out of this banjo how hard we pluck, and if his performances ev lead Brum to sending cash our way, then good!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Tonight’s games on 07:23 - Feb 14 with 1250 viewsGus_iom

Tonight’s games on 07:15 - Feb 14 by PlanetHonneywood

Not sure how Dozzy is playing for Brum overall, but aside of one belter of a goal and a tremendous assist to Gray a few years back, he's been mainly shite for the Rangers.

He's not been missed one iota since leaving and has been replaced by far better players. So, unless the gormless lump has a footballing 180 - and us being QPR, this could happen - then we're well rid. Because we won't be getting a tune out of this banjo how hard we pluck, and if his performances ev lead Brum to sending cash our way, then good!

I was not in the 'hate Dozzell' camp, but when you consider that, if what we are told is true, cutting his wages from the books may well have covered the wages of the 4 that have come in, it's a no-brainer.
Tonight’s games on 08:14 - Feb 14 with 1117 viewsLandshark

Anyone see this goal from last night?

He was born in Hammersmith by the way.

Edit: He went to Uxbridge High School, a 15 minute drive from our old Harlington training ground. Was regularly named their best player but was never picked up by a football club, eventually making it after going through Pro:Direct Academy. What is our scouting network up to?

[Post edited 14 Feb 8:18]
Tonight’s games on 08:24 - Feb 14 with 1072 viewsstowmarketrange

Tonight’s games on 08:14 - Feb 14 by Landshark

Edit: He went to Uxbridge High School, a 15 minute drive from our old Harlington training ground. Was regularly named their best player but was never picked up by a football club, eventually making it after going through Pro:Direct Academy. What is our scouting network up to?

On ssn they said it was an og.It comes off the defender’s shoulder and then goes in,but I don’t know whether it was on target or not.
Tonight’s games on 08:41 - Feb 14 with 997 viewsstevec

We should have loaned our entire bench plus Dozzell to relegation rivals.

Incidentally, I trust we’ve insisted that Dozzell plays against us later this season as part of the deal.
Tonight’s games on 08:57 - Feb 14 with 944 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Tonight’s games on 07:23 - Feb 14 by Gus_iom

I was not in the 'hate Dozzell' camp, but when you consider that, if what we are told is true, cutting his wages from the books may well have covered the wages of the 4 that have come in, it's a no-brainer.

WTF??!!!!!!!!

Gormless' weekly wage is covering the awesome foursome's weekly wages combined?? If true - and that includes two prem players in the four - then in my next life, I either want Dozzell's agent or, fir all my negotiations to be with people with the ability of QPR's suits on the other side if the table.

Incredible if true.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Tonight’s games on 09:51 - Feb 14 with 753 viewsTheChef

Tonight’s games on 08:57 - Feb 14 by PlanetHonneywood

WTF??!!!!!!!!

Gormless' weekly wage is covering the awesome foursome's weekly wages combined?? If true - and that includes two prem players in the four - then in my next life, I either want Dozzell's agent or, fir all my negotiations to be with people with the ability of QPR's suits on the other side if the table.

Incredible if true.

Surely the key phrase is "may well have".

I very much doubt it.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Tonight’s games on 10:02 - Feb 14 with 713 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Tonight’s games on 09:51 - Feb 14 by TheChef

Surely the key phrase is "may well have".

I very much doubt it.

Key indeed, but implied all the same.

Personally, I can't see it. Dozzy was on what: £15k per week. I'd be surprised if Hodgey's not on that alone, and Hayden more having been at a Prem side on a long contract. I suspect - and assuming - Brum are paying all Dozzy's wages, that the saving made are covering the wages of Jesus and The Matterhorn, possibly making a (snall) dent in the prem boys.

Tonight’s games on 10:05 - Feb 14 with 700 viewsLblock

Tonight’s games on 08:14 - Feb 14 by Landshark

Wow

That is pure class -- Adel'esque

As to your question "what are our scouting network up to?...... welllllllll... we do great stuff in the community and all that.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tonight’s games on 10:07 - Feb 14 with 694 viewsTheChef

Tonight’s games on 10:02 - Feb 14 by PlanetHonneywood

Key indeed, but implied all the same.

Personally, I can't see it. Dozzy was on what: £15k per week. I'd be surprised if Hodgey's not on that alone, and Hayden more having been at a Prem side on a long contract. I suspect - and assuming - Brum are paying all Dozzy's wages, that the saving made are covering the wages of Jesus and The Matterhorn, possibly making a (snall) dent in the prem boys.

Wolves covering Hodge's wage, so I'm led to believe?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024