Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just when you thought the morning couldn't get any worse, Redknobb strikes again 09:14 - Feb 15 with 2355 viewsShotKneesHoop

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13060531/Harry-Redknapp-seaside-hotel-a

FMOB - what a plastic couple these two make, like "Bagpuss meets Walligator"

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Just when you thought the morning couldn't get any worse, Redknobb strikes again on 09:16 - Feb 15 with 2322 viewsSpaceman_P

Mark Redknob looks a bit inbred too.
Just when you thought the morning couldn't get any worse, Redknobb strikes again on 09:20 - Feb 15 with 2280 viewsShotKneesHoop

Just when you thought the morning couldn't get any worse, Redknobb strikes again on 09:16 - Feb 15 by Spaceman_P

It's safe to assume that not even their milkman would bother to lift his apron and show Walligator his red top.

If it's all in the genes, if only Candleface had kept his two penneth in there. What a bunch of grasping wasters!!
[Post edited 15 Feb 9:22]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Just when you thought the morning couldn't get any worse, Redknobb strikes again on 10:05 - Feb 15 with 2051 viewsBluce_Ree

Good lord, the girl from The Ring has aged poorly.

I hate Harry but I umderstand him a bit. Yes, he's a snakey c*nt but if you read his book you can sort of see why as the first chapter is about West Ham and how they treated Moore and he calls out the hypocrisy. I guess he just sees fans and clubs as snakes too.

C**t though.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Just when you thought the morning couldn't get any worse, Redknobb strikes again on 10:38 - Feb 15 with 1901 viewsWokingR

Just when you thought the morning couldn't get any worse, Redknobb strikes again on 09:16 - Feb 15 by Spaceman_P

I was thinking Jamie had been on the 'all pie' diet.
Just when you thought the morning couldn't get any worse, Redknobb strikes again on 15:38 - Feb 15 with 1437 viewsPaddyhoops

She’s got a Cruella Deville look about her.
As for Harry , I take it his knees are better now?
Just when you thought the morning couldn't get any worse, Redknobb strikes again on 16:51 - Feb 15 with 1304 viewslondonscottish

Just when you thought the morning couldn't get any worse, Redknobb strikes again on 10:05 - Feb 15 by Bluce_Ree

Good lord, the girl from The Ring has aged poorly.

I hate Harry but I umderstand him a bit. Yes, he's a snakey c*nt but if you read his book you can sort of see why as the first chapter is about West Ham and how they treated Moore and he calls out the hypocrisy. I guess he just sees fans and clubs as snakes too.

C**t though.

A mate of mine had the misfortune to be involved in some (non-football) work with Redknob. He told me it was one of the most unpleasant engagements in his entire professional career.

Grasping doesn't even begin to describe it.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Just when you thought the morning couldn't get any worse, Redknobb strikes again on 19:23 - Feb 15 with 1086 viewsw7r

Wasn’t it his son that got busted driving under the influence - coke I think?
Just when you thought the morning couldn't get any worse, Redknobb strikes again on 19:29 - Feb 15 with 1065 viewsStanisgod

How much money is enough. Perhaps he could pay us back the millions he wasted here on crap over the hill players if he's that rich. See you next Tuesday.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Just when you thought the morning couldn't get any worse, Redknobb strikes again on 19:35 - Feb 15 with 1029 viewsw7r

My Mrs is from Southsea, we still have connections there, the thirsty c_nut did a similar thing on the seafront - locals were not happy. He bought virtually the whole block and left it for years with hoarding around it - absolute eyesore. How much money does he need?
Just when you thought the morning couldn't get any worse, Redknobb strikes again on 22:08 - Feb 15 with 862 viewsShotKneesHoop

He brags about owning racehorses, he must own the whole bloody stables, based on the amount of money he’s coughed up to the bookies over the years. I truly loath him. His work ethic at QPR still runs through the club like the letters in a stick of Blackpool rock.
[Post edited 15 Feb 22:11]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024