Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Royal Girl’ husband inquest 20:49 - Mar 1 with 589 viewsonehunglow

Kingston found dead with catastrophic head injuries with gun found nearby
Profoundly sad
Unusual too.
All that money and …

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Royal Girl’ husband inquest on 22:51 - Mar 2 with 496 viewsWingstandwood

I do wonder if he had PTSD, because he apparently survived a suicide bomber attack in Iraq?

Argus!

The Royal Girl’ husband inquest on 22:52 - Mar 2 with 495 viewsonehunglow

The Royal Girl’ husband inquest on 22:51 - Mar 2 by Wingstandwood

I do wonder if he had PTSD, because he apparently survived a suicide bomber attack in Iraq?

The only reply
My God

The Royal Girl’ husband inquest on 23:23 - Mar 2 with 474 viewsWingstandwood

The Royal Girl’ husband inquest on 22:52 - Mar 2 by onehunglow

The only reply
My God

I often contemplate what emergency workers and others witnessed after attacks like the one in Manchester or Omagh with all those kids, mums and dad's involved and the effect it must surely have on their mental wellbeing. I guess there must be terrible hidden/unreported consequences from these type of events.

Argus!

The Royal Girl’ husband inquest on 07:45 - Mar 3 with 419 viewsonehunglow

The Royal Girl’ husband inquest on 23:23 - Mar 2 by Wingstandwood

I often contemplate what emergency workers and others witnessed after attacks like the one in Manchester or Omagh with all those kids, mums and dad's involved and the effect it must surely have on their mental wellbeing. I guess there must be terrible hidden/unreported consequences from these type of events.

I could write a book.
I did actually start but ran out of motivation really. It’s not easy l
Quite how Keith dies what he does is beyond me .

The Royal Girl’ husband inquest on 14:50 - Mar 3 with 298 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Royal Girl’ husband inquest on 23:23 - Mar 2 by Wingstandwood

The simple truth there is, these events often take their toll but some people can deal with it better than others. Maybe it's about being stronger or maybe it's just that some are better prepared to deal with what they've seen. There's also the issue around getting proper support afterwards but even then some people just cannot deal with it.

Not everybody who witnesses or suffers through a majorly traumatic event gets PTSD and some who do get through it while others never recover because, we are all different.

I don't know how this person met his end but if he took his own route then it's ssad for his loved ones and maybe a bit of proof that some of the more priviliged amongst us are so very different to the rest of us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024