Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cov 17:26 - Apr 21 with 7413 viewsPaddyhoops

Funniest thing I’ve seen in years. Man Utd blowing a three nil lead.
Cmon Coventry
Cov on 18:15 - Apr 21 with 2077 viewsdavman

Cov on 18:12 - Apr 21 by Harbour

Ridiculous decision…game is bent..

How long did ITV leave their image up? Looked on from the first image; even with the lines on it was touch and go.
Should be forensically looking at that rather than just glossing over it.

ManUre will win this on pens, won't they?

The FA and the top 6 make me

COME ON COV!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Cov on 18:15 - Apr 21 with 2069 viewsLogman

Cov on 18:13 - Apr 21 by Rangersw12

That's why VAR is ruining football

One of the greatest moments in FA Cup history chalked off because his toenail was offside

Unbelievable

Even if he was offside, that player doesn't go on to touch the ball. Completely bent decision. Cov should ask for an inquiry.
[Post edited 21 Apr 18:16]
Cov on 18:16 - Apr 21 with 2054 viewsGloucs_R

Was that Steve McLaren??

Poll: Are we staying up?

Cov on 18:17 - Apr 21 with 2026 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Cov on 18:15 - Apr 21 by Logman

Even if he was offside, that player doesn't go on to touch the ball. Completely bent decision. Cov should ask for an inquiry.
[Post edited 21 Apr 18:16]

I'm afraid he does. He turns around and provides the cross for the 'goal'. It pains me to say it but a correct decision, just. I hope Coventry win on penalties.
Cov on 18:18 - Apr 21 with 2032 viewsGroveR

Ha ha Casemiro you flash cùnt.
Cov on 18:24 - Apr 21 with 1948 viewsPaddyhoops

C****
Cov on 18:25 - Apr 21 with 1906 viewssaxbend

Whatever state the offside rule is in now, is an absolute joke. Never mind VAR, the rule itself. That was absolutely level. Onside according to the rules for most of my life and long before.
Cov on 18:26 - Apr 21 with 1892 viewsRangersw12

Cov didn't deserve that but I suppose the TV executives will be happy which is what really matters nowadays
Login to get fewer ads

Cov on 18:26 - Apr 21 with 1862 viewsHarbour

Cov on 18:15 - Apr 21 by davman

How long did ITV leave their image up? Looked on from the first image; even with the lines on it was touch and go.
Should be forensically looking at that rather than just glossing over it.

ManUre will win this on pens, won't they?

The FA and the top 6 make me

COME ON COV!

Let’s hope they never bring VAR into the Championship
Cov on 18:26 - Apr 21 with 1862 viewssixnil

Absolute joke. VAR adds no value to our game
Cov on 18:28 - Apr 21 with 1827 viewsMick_S

Cov on 18:25 - Apr 21 by saxbend

Whatever state the offside rule is in now, is an absolute joke. Never mind VAR, the rule itself. That was absolutely level. Onside according to the rules for most of my life and long before.

Killed the game and ruined one of the best comebacks ever. Gutted for their fans.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Cov on 18:29 - Apr 21 with 1770 viewsstevec

Man U end is empty and they won! What a bunch of w*nkers
Cov on 18:31 - Apr 21 with 1747 viewsSnipper

I said to my missus that that was Coventry fans Bobby Zamora moment, yet it was cruelly taken away from them.

I hate VAR with a passion.
Cov on 18:32 - Apr 21 with 1728 viewsconnell10

I don't watch Premier league football but my god how bad have Man Utd become.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Cov on 18:32 - Apr 21 with 1711 viewsbosh67

Thoroughly undeserved but at least the Utd players had the sensibility not to over celebrate it. Feel for Coventry. VAR is shite. Ruins the game. It's just shite.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Cov on 18:34 - Apr 21 with 1679 viewspriceyparkrangers

That was disgusting. A lifetime of memories and stories for those Coventry fans gone in a second because someone was barely half a toenail offside. VAR ruining this sport.
Cov on 18:35 - Apr 21 with 1659 viewsSpaceman_P

Just wait this the blue card is here too.
Cov on 18:36 - Apr 21 with 1636 viewsSpaceman_P

Cov on 18:32 - Apr 21 by connell10

I don't watch Premier league football but my god how bad have Man Utd become.

neither do I, a part of me hopes we never get promoted again, weird hey. Play-offs I can and do want, but promotion.... It'd only ever be because at least we'd get a parachute payment and strengthen our financial situation. But Premier League is just turd bollox.
Cov on 18:51 - Apr 21 with 1508 viewsNorthantsHoop

Cov on 18:36 - Apr 21 by Spaceman_P

neither do I, a part of me hopes we never get promoted again, weird hey. Play-offs I can and do want, but promotion.... It'd only ever be because at least we'd get a parachute payment and strengthen our financial situation. But Premier League is just turd bollox.

Even my Mrs who has no real interest in football has said " Bloody VAR got a lot to answer for" , just about sums it up.
Cov on 18:56 - Apr 21 with 1453 viewsmart_Goblin

Those incredible moments that we all loved growing up watching football have gone in ‘top flight’ football . That ‘Jimmy Dunne’ moment when you know that it’s a goal immediately and celebrations that follow, do not exist in the Premier League now .

They’ve killed the game stone dead. That decision today is a disgrace. A toenail offside and you take away what would have been one of the most amazing FA cup stories of all time .

And the people who make the decisions won’t care one bit .
Thank god we don’t have it and if they utter one word regarding bringing it in to the Championship and lower leagues we should protest to the point they have to listen .
Cov on 18:58 - Apr 21 with 1428 viewsOldPedro

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Cov on 19:01 - Apr 21 with 1401 viewsMrSheen

Cov on 18:32 - Apr 21 by bosh67

Thoroughly undeserved but at least the Utd players had the sensibility not to over celebrate it. Feel for Coventry. VAR is shite. Ruins the game. It's just shite.

That Harry Maguire post-match interview was something. Most uncomfortable since Don Fox!
Cov on 19:02 - Apr 21 with 1394 viewsdaveB

I just hate VAR, the fella is level never offside before VAR and a great football moment ruined
Cov on 19:28 - Apr 21 with 1181 viewslightwaterhoop

I suppose Cov fans can console themselves a bit by knowing that they would have little chance against Man City in the final.Thats what i would be saying to myself.
[Post edited 21 Apr 19:30]
Cov on 19:32 - Apr 21 with 1160 viewsrrrspricey

Cov on 18:34 - Apr 21 by priceyparkrangers

That was disgusting. A lifetime of memories and stories for those Coventry fans gone in a second because someone was barely half a toenail offside. VAR ruining this sport.

I've said since var came in, if you need to draw lines to establish if offside, just leave well alone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024