Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking forward to clives motm pick 01:56 - Apr 27 with 4128 viewsbob566

I mean it could even be begovic. This is the toughest yet. I had them all at 9s bar colback and that was only for the petulant yellow card brain fart he always seems to have.
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 12:34 - Apr 27 with 1357 viewsNorthernr

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 11:39 - Apr 27 by mart_Goblin

It’s a tough choice isn’t it. Some performances of the season in there.
Cook and JCS exceptional again. Colback and Field dominant but Willock and Chair were so good. First time I can remember them both having license to wander and follow each other around the pitch when we had the ball but disciplined with tremendous work rate without it . Ok, so a slight whiff of being in the shop window, but I don’t really care . Chair pips it and fully deserved.
Little mention for Dykes . I thought he was great last night . Begovic too . Big saves at important times

Pleased you mentioned Dykes. That was much, much more like it from him.
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 12:57 - Apr 27 with 1279 viewsnix

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 11:24 - Apr 27 by quickpassrotter

I think you have to give it to Sam Field, and our midfield snapped away at them all night.
BBC Radio Leeds, online, saying that QPR absolutely bullied Leeds across the 90 minutes.
We certainly stepped up the physicality in the team in the second half of the season (no Dozzie there either).

I think Sam Field would give it to Sam Field (jokingly).

When he was asked at the end of the Sky interview to hand the MoM award to Chair, he said 'no chance'. Lol.
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 13:03 - Apr 27 with 1261 viewsngbqpr

Re Paal - noticed he came second to JCS in the Players' Player poll. Always interesting to see which team mates the players themselves pick.

MotM for me - give it Marti.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 13:06 - Apr 27 with 1238 viewsParkRoyalR

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 10:02 - Apr 27 by ParkRoyalR

A very good albeit deflected shot and better ss playing closer to Willock as always but unlikely in most fans top 3..mine would be....

1st Field, never gave them time
2nd JCS, so composed under pressure
3rd Colback, that half turn got us on the front foot

Just watched the highlights, first goal for us always key and two very good set pieces from Chair (where were these all season) and was wrong earlier as he's a very strong contender for MOTM.

Hopefully another season under Marti's coaching can double his value.
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 13:12 - Apr 27 with 1229 viewsNed_Kennedys

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 09:43 - Apr 27 by GaryBannister86

Marti 10
Begovic 7
Dunne 7
Cook 8
JCS 8
Paal 9
Field 8
Colback 8
Chair 8
Andersen 8
Willock 8
Dykes 8
Prince 10
Fans 10
[Post edited 27 Apr 9:46]

There was nobody below an 8 in that performance last night: best for a few seasons for me.
Harsh as usual on Begovic.
Chair, Willock, Field outstanding but I’d single out Dykes who led the line superbly and thoroughly deserved his goal.
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 13:13 - Apr 27 with 1227 viewsNorthernr

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 13:12 - Apr 27 by Ned_Kennedys

There was nobody below an 8 in that performance last night: best for a few seasons for me.
Harsh as usual on Begovic.
Chair, Willock, Field outstanding but I’d single out Dykes who led the line superbly and thoroughly deserved his goal.

Yeh it'll be all 8s with a possible 9 for Chair is where I'm at currently.
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 13:14 - Apr 27 with 1220 viewsbaz_qpr

We were 8/10 all over the pitch with Field and Chair 9s however given Leeds keep trying to buy him cut price Chair was always going to turn up, and was the decisive factor with a goal 2 assists and a number of shots that were saved / deflected out for corners etc
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 13:15 - Apr 27 with 1207 viewsE17hoop

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 13:13 - Apr 27 by Northernr

Who scored has him at 9.4, the highest score I can ever remember a QPR player getting.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1731894/Live/England-Championship-2023-2024-Qu

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Login to get fewer ads

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 13:31 - Apr 27 with 1150 viewsAgedR

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 02:25 - Apr 27 by Northernr

Me too.

Feel free to help out.

Currently trying to find my house.

You can crash at mine if you don’t have any luck.

In fact you can all crash at mine the way I feel today!!!

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 16:16 - Apr 27 with 1012 viewsR_from_afar

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 10:09 - Apr 27 by loftboy

I would give it to all of them.

You beat me to it. I think it should be shared, I think they were all great and I can't remember the last game when everyone played at such a high level and as such a cohesive unit.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 19:37 - Apr 27 with 929 viewsHastings_Hoops

Colback. Such a clever player and always there to receive the ball with his next pass in mind.
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 20:38 - Apr 27 with 810 viewsOakR

There are normally 3-4 stanout performances, but last night was the ultimate team performance. Everyone worked their socks off, everyone was disciplined, clever with the ball etc.

Begovic made a couple of great saves to keep the momentum with us.
Dunne, up against the Championship player of the year, so good they took him off.
Cook and JCS commanding and crucial blocks.
I thought Paal was outstanding last night, and very good with the ball.
Colback and Field absolutely bossed the midfield.
Willock, Chair and Anderson were all brilliant going forward and working hard.
Lyndon was basically on his own with our press being let them pass it about and then close - he must be knackered but had a great game and goal.

I'm not sure there is one standout from yesterday. Marti definitely won the tactical battle 100% - We won because of the way he setup us and because the players believed in it.

A nice problem to have as they say!

Poll: Will we stay up?

Looking forward to clives motm pick on 00:09 - Apr 28 with 627 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I hope where you are at currently is your own house haha .
This must be one of your most enjoyable match report ever to be working on so take your time and savour it we can wait
Looking forward to clives motm pick on 00:20 - Apr 28 with 601 viewsFredManRave

I hope your "at" is your home!

I'd go along with the 8's across the board, a 9 for Chair and a 10 for Marti.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024