Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In terms of squad value... 15:19 - Sep 9 with 2213 viewshoopsa07

We're up there with the Evertons and Newcastles. If only we can get to that sort of achievement level we'd be the kind of club which I really respect - not MASSIVE spenders but big achievers!!

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/premier-league/startseite/wettbewerb_GB1.HTML

Your thoughts...
In terms of squad value... on 17:02 - Sep 9 with 2162 viewsDylanP

It would be interesting if someone could do a table that compared market value to priced paid. My guess is we would be top of that table. All the teams above s in the league you linked to paid big bucks for most of their high value players, whereas most of our high value players came on frees or for relatively small amounts.

They have Cesar valued at 13 million, but we got him on a free. Taarabt on 6.6 million, Park 5.7 million, Green 2.6 million, Mackie 3.1 million -- all frees, unless I'm mistaken.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

In terms of squad value... on 18:35 - Sep 9 with 2097 viewsQPRJennyxxx

don't know but thought we paid a million for taarabt? still good business if i'm right.

mmmmmm Lee Cook xxxxxxxxx

In terms of squad value... on 19:53 - Sep 9 with 2021 viewsRANGERS4EVER

In terms of squad value... on 17:02 - Sep 9 by DylanP

It would be interesting if someone could do a table that compared market value to priced paid. My guess is we would be top of that table. All the teams above s in the league you linked to paid big bucks for most of their high value players, whereas most of our high value players came on frees or for relatively small amounts.

They have Cesar valued at 13 million, but we got him on a free. Taarabt on 6.6 million, Park 5.7 million, Green 2.6 million, Mackie 3.1 million -- all frees, unless I'm mistaken.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Dont think Park and Taarabt were free , Taarabt around £750,000, Park around £3.5 million

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

In terms of squad value... on 19:59 - Sep 9 with 2000 viewswittle

the only free out of that lot was green and now we know why.
In terms of squad value... on 00:05 - Sep 10 with 1906 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Interesting website but how do they work out the market value of players? Surely this depends on what clubs are willing to pay.

One thing seems certain — we’ve got the oldest squad.

It's got to be Yarg

In terms of squad value... on 00:12 - Sep 10 with 1901 viewsRBlock

In terms of squad value... on 19:53 - Sep 9 by RANGERS4EVER

Dont think Park and Taarabt were free , Taarabt around £750,000, Park around £3.5 million

3.1 mill for Mackie? He set us back a whopping £200,000 if my memory is right.
In terms of squad value... on 05:35 - Sep 10 with 1853 viewsBeaufort27

Liverpool only sixth? But they have Henderson, Downing, and Carroll (on loan atm, but still on their books technically) :P
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024