Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Townsend 09:32 - Mar 10 with 2751 viewscjc

Really hope we can get this lad signed up or on loan, no matter what happens to us. He is exactly what we need for the future.

Hopefully Yun Suk Young can be another one who will show his potential next season.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Townsend on 09:38 - Mar 10 with 2735 viewsantoknee64

Do you really think Townsend would sign with the prospect of having Yun Suk Young behind him.
Townsends a Spuds fan and player gonna take something special to get him to sign for us,shame I rate the lad and he's pace and always thinking of attacking is vital.
Townsend on 09:39 - Mar 10 with 2723 viewsexiled_dictator

Don't think Spuds will sell him to us or anyone else for that matter. Reckon he is one for the future, and reckon Spuds see the potential in him too.
We defo won't get him on loan either if we get relegated, so the best option we have is to stay up and possibly get him on a season's loan next year.
The lad looks very good, and that is why Spuds will let him go out to be developed for their future, not ours.
And knowing Daniel Levy & his love for all things Harry, he will probably want £10 - £12 million for him, plus a 40% sell on fee.
I say use him till the end of the season, and then see what.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Townsend on 09:39 - Mar 10 with 2722 viewsDesertBoot

He was fantastic yesterday so it's surprising how many clubs he's been at on loan in just a few years.
Fantastic chasing and sliding tackle in the second half then sheer joy after his magnificent goal. Well done Andros.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Townsend on 09:44 - Mar 10 with 2708 viewscjc

Townsend on 09:39 - Mar 10 by exiled_dictator

Don't think Spuds will sell him to us or anyone else for that matter. Reckon he is one for the future, and reckon Spuds see the potential in him too.
We defo won't get him on loan either if we get relegated, so the best option we have is to stay up and possibly get him on a season's loan next year.
The lad looks very good, and that is why Spuds will let him go out to be developed for their future, not ours.
And knowing Daniel Levy & his love for all things Harry, he will probably want £10 - £12 million for him, plus a 40% sell on fee.
I say use him till the end of the season, and then see what.

I think he would be in value of a couple of million and Spurs may release him or give to us on loan again, its all about the money and would be worth it.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Townsend on 09:50 - Mar 10 with 2689 viewsexiled_dictator

Townsend on 09:44 - Mar 10 by cjc

I think he would be in value of a couple of million and Spurs may release him or give to us on loan again, its all about the money and would be worth it.

I think Spurs rate him very highly, and are just letting him out to get him developed.
I read somewhere he is a Spurs fan.
You are right about it being all about the money.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Townsend on 09:51 - Mar 10 with 2686 viewsCHUBBS

He's no where near the finished article and is so left footed that he's a little one dimensional.Having said that he's looked excellent for us and gives us the energy we've lacked for a while now.
Good player but no where near good enough for Spurs so we'll have every chance of signing him if we stay up.
Townsend on 10:06 - Mar 10 with 2660 viewsDWQPR

He may be left footed but he is also pretty useful with his right which is a real rarity in football. For me from what I have seen of him so far, if I was AVB I would rather have him than Lennon in the Spurs team. Gets past players and has an end product, Lennon just gets past players.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Townsend on 10:47 - Mar 10 with 2620 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Townsend on 10:53 - Mar 10 with 2600 viewsHayesender

Townsend on 10:47 - Mar 10 by JonDoeman

Love the bloke in the brown jacket who's celebrating before its in

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Townsend on 14:11 - Mar 10 with 2519 viewsTheBlob

Levy stipulated that we could have Townsend on loan only if we took Jenas as well.
Turned out all right dinnit?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024