Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) 11:21 - May 7 with 1145 viewsnewgolddream

Very optimistic but still looks good to see us top of the table!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 11:28 - May 7 with 1129 viewsozexile

If anyone fancies us at 5/1 to be champions give the money to me and I'll put the bet on for you.
QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 11:30 - May 7 with 1120 viewsdaveB

far too early to be looking at this sort of thing, if Newcastle or Sunderland go down they'll be favourites, if it's Norwich who go down and we have a good summer well be favourites but it's rare that the bookies favourites win that league.
QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 11:51 - May 7 with 1074 viewsisawqpratwcity

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 11:28 - May 7 by ozexile

If anyone fancies us at 5/1 to be champions give the money to me and I'll put the bet on for you.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 19:06 - May 7 with 972 viewsderbyhoop

What on earth makes anybody believe that a group of individuals, who couldn't get motivated for Premiership games can, over the space of 3 months, find the motivation to beat those Championship sides who pride themselves on workrate. That's without the cliche of a wet Tuesday night in Barnsley.

I'm tempted to put a large wedge on Rangers failing to reach the top 6. Unless there is a major overhaul I suspect we're more likely to end in the bottom 6.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 19:58 - May 7 with 931 viewsqueensparker

I'm doing whatever Freddieeddie does
QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 20:08 - May 7 with 919 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Right now what would people be happy with?
Mid-table but signs of improvement and stability at the club?
Or is everyone backing us to go straight back up?
Right now i would easily take a 13th place finish but with some stability at the club and young, hungry players who are always putting in the effort

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 20:13 - May 7 with 913 viewsJamie

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 20:08 - May 7 by RANGERS4EVER

Right now what would people be happy with?
Mid-table but signs of improvement and stability at the club?
Or is everyone backing us to go straight back up?
Right now i would easily take a 13th place finish but with some stability at the club and young, hungry players who are always putting in the effort

Survival first and foremost. After that comfortable midtable.
QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 20:22 - May 7 with 903 viewsmikeygunn

Happy with a season like Bolton. A strong finish, flirt with the playoffs and high hopes for the following year.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 20:45 - May 7 with 866 viewsJonDoeman

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 20:13 - May 7 by Jamie

Survival first and foremost. After that comfortable midtable.

That's positive for you!

It Is What It Is !!

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 20:47 - May 7 with 856 viewsJamie

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 20:45 - May 7 by JonDoeman

That's positive for you!

Meh. Lower the expectations, the less chance of being disappointed. Comfortable mid table finish would equate to a good season imo.

Realistically of course, immediate promotion is vital.
QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 20:49 - May 7 with 851 viewsMatch82

Was the same the year we went up (and nobody expected success that season either)

We're a wildcard - from a bookies point of view they make the odds shorter than they should be because they don't want people betting on us
QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 20:55 - May 7 with 842 viewsQPRDave

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 19:06 - May 7 by derbyhoop

What on earth makes anybody believe that a group of individuals, who couldn't get motivated for Premiership games can, over the space of 3 months, find the motivation to beat those Championship sides who pride themselves on workrate. That's without the cliche of a wet Tuesday night in Barnsley.

I'm tempted to put a large wedge on Rangers failing to reach the top 6. Unless there is a major overhaul I suspect we're more likely to end in the bottom 6.

This.....I had the misfortune to see Robbie Savage on my tv the otherday and worse still he was talking about us. Anyway the gist of it was when asked should we bounce straight back his reply was " with that squad ?, absolutely...there are no excuses next season"
QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 21:29 - May 7 with 823 viewsJonDoeman

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 20:47 - May 7 by Jamie

Meh. Lower the expectations, the less chance of being disappointed. Comfortable mid table finish would equate to a good season imo.

Realistically of course, immediate promotion is vital.

Good advice, I'll expect 2nd then!

It Is What It Is !!

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 21:46 - May 7 with 804 viewsJamie

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 21:29 - May 7 by JonDoeman

Good advice, I'll expect 2nd then!

Feel free. Could be a long, depressing old season if you are expecting promotion though.
QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 21:50 - May 7 with 791 viewsJonDoeman

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 21:46 - May 7 by Jamie

Feel free. Could be a long, depressing old season if you are expecting promotion though.

I'm used to it!

It Is What It Is !!

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 21:53 - May 7 with 780 viewsDesertBoot

I'm expecting a top ten finish at this stage. Tell me I won't be disappointed. Please

Wish I could be like David Watts

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 22:48 - May 7 with 743 viewsElHoop

I think that you need a good nucleus of a side which has been together for a while and then you find the missing ingredients. I'm not convinced that we've got the nucleus to which to add a few players or if we have that we'll keep enough of the better players and unload enough of the poor ones to produce promotion side. When we went up two years ago we had accumulated most of the promotion squad over a number of years and Warnock filled in the gaps or at least filled enough gaps to get the job done. Harry will no doubt have a clear out but will there be enough continuity and cohesion to mount a serious challenge for the title? Obviously a lot depends on who wants to stay and who we can get shot of and who we decide to keep but it's the who we decide to keep part rather than who we can or have to keep which worries me the most.
QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 23:07 - May 7 with 729 viewsIrishR

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 22:48 - May 7 by ElHoop

I think that you need a good nucleus of a side which has been together for a while and then you find the missing ingredients. I'm not convinced that we've got the nucleus to which to add a few players or if we have that we'll keep enough of the better players and unload enough of the poor ones to produce promotion side. When we went up two years ago we had accumulated most of the promotion squad over a number of years and Warnock filled in the gaps or at least filled enough gaps to get the job done. Harry will no doubt have a clear out but will there be enough continuity and cohesion to mount a serious challenge for the title? Obviously a lot depends on who wants to stay and who we can get shot of and who we decide to keep but it's the who we decide to keep part rather than who we can or have to keep which worries me the most.

Its too early to right us off completely aswell though. Its a long summer ahead and we can honestly only make a decision after we have seen all the comings and goings. cant see it but imagine taarabt/remy/cisse/DJ(if we hopefully keep him) and a fit hoillett(if he stays) in the championship. They should rip teams apart. The gap between prem and championship is vast.
QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 14:25 - May 8 with 661 viewsChicken

Wolves were favourites a year ago.
QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 15:39 - May 8 with 622 viewsQPRDave

QPR 7/4 to go up next season and 5/1 to be champions???? (n/t) on 14:25 - May 8 by Chicken

Wolves were favourites a year ago.

well they got out of the division..didn't they?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024