Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qprplayer advice 14:00 - Jun 3 with 1912 viewshoopsa07

Do people who have it think it's worth it? Especially for commentairy next season when you won't be able to (I don't think) stream games online and we won't be on the radio.
Qprplayer advice on 15:40 - Jun 3 with 1888 viewsBklynRanger

The last two seasons its value to me has been debatable, but yeah - now that we're back down it'll be back to the commentary every Saturday.

The thing that will drive you nuts is the variation in the quality of commentary - one week they have two switched on, interested people and the next week they have one, monosyllabic fool who is barely paying attention.

But it's all we have so, particularly for foreign-based types like ourselves, I'd say it's more or less worth it.
Qprplayer advice on 15:54 - Jun 3 with 1873 viewsA40Bosh

Qprplayer advice on 15:40 - Jun 3 by BklynRanger

The last two seasons its value to me has been debatable, but yeah - now that we're back down it'll be back to the commentary every Saturday.

The thing that will drive you nuts is the variation in the quality of commentary - one week they have two switched on, interested people and the next week they have one, monosyllabic fool who is barely paying attention.

But it's all we have so, particularly for foreign-based types like ourselves, I'd say it's more or less worth it.

I was thinking the same thing. If it is a game against one of the bigger clubs then you might get BBC London 94.9FM running the commentary on behalf of QPR Player and I quite like Phil Parry apart from when he has Clive Walker co commentating as I cannot stand Walker and his anti QPR bias any time he is on.

I also think I will make more use of the highlights as I suspect more away games will be on at 3pm on a Saturday and on Tuesday evenings and I cant see me staying up until the early hours to watch 30 secs of us.

Is The Football League Show being replaced does anyone know?

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Qprplayer advice (n/t) on 16:21 - Jun 3 with 1851 viewsDieByYourSide

Poll: And it's hi ho

Qprplayer advice (n/t) on 16:21 - Jun 3 with 1851 viewsDieByYourSide

Qprplayer advice on 16:22 - Jun 3 with 1850 viewsDieByYourSide

The best part was when we were getting promoted a lot of our games were commentated on by 94.9, and offering true value for money QPR Player just whacked that on which anyone could listen to for free!

Qprplayer advice on 16:23 - Jun 3 with 1846 viewsCliff

Qprplayer advice on 15:54 - Jun 3 by A40Bosh

I was thinking the same thing. If it is a game against one of the bigger clubs then you might get BBC London 94.9FM running the commentary on behalf of QPR Player and I quite like Phil Parry apart from when he has Clive Walker co commentating as I cannot stand Walker and his anti QPR bias any time he is on.

I also think I will make more use of the highlights as I suspect more away games will be on at 3pm on a Saturday and on Tuesday evenings and I cant see me staying up until the early hours to watch 30 secs of us.

Is The Football League Show being replaced does anyone know?

It pisses me off that ST holders don't get a discount. It seems to me that the main point of Player is the live commentary, and as a ST holder I'm at at least half of the seasons matches!
Qprplayer advice on 18:01 - Jun 3 with 1809 viewshoopsa07

Thanks for the feedback. I have a ST and I'm planning to go to quite a few away games next season so maybe I'll try to live without for the rest.

A40bosh the football league highlights are on the iplayer (you can probably find them on YouTube if you live abroad, I should imagine) hope that helps.
Qprplayer advice on 18:40 - Jun 3 with 1787 viewsGetMeRangers

Qprplayer advice on 18:01 - Jun 3 by hoopsa07

Thanks for the feedback. I have a ST and I'm planning to go to quite a few away games next season so maybe I'll try to live without for the rest.

A40bosh the football league highlights are on the iplayer (you can probably find them on YouTube if you live abroad, I should imagine) hope that helps.

"40bosh the football league highlights are on the iplayer (you can probably find them on YouTube if you live abroad, I should imagine) hope that helps. "
But not the extended highlights. In addition you can access all other clubs who have player. Ie didnt see manure West Brom 5-5, but wanted to... accessed West Brom Player
Login to get fewer ads

Qprplayer advice on 18:57 - Jun 3 with 1778 viewsstuabd

I think it's ok, but it could be better. The pre-match show can be dreadful with Qblockhead Pete and another bloke who is a real nerd and should be presenting a show on interesting canal journeys through Norfolk.

The commentary of a the actual matches varies in quality.

I would like to see the Open All RRRs podcast team do a pre-match and post-match pissed up show. If the club want more revenue that is something I would definitely pay more for.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024