Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction 15:46 - Jul 28 with 3831 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Who will be mom: I predict Andy Johnson for his effort workrate and goal :)

Who will be the first villain/scapegoat lol loads to choose from still I go for bobby Zamora with his super glued boots ;)
Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 15:48 - Jul 28 with 3822 viewswittle

1 1
Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 15:49 - Jul 28 with 3820 viewsN12Hoop

Before limping off.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 15:49 - Jul 28 with 3817 viewsEalingRanger

1 - 2

Cue this place exploding.
Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 15:50 - Jul 28 with 3807 viewsJamie

MOTM: Helan

Scapegoat: Green

Score: 0-2 Wednesday

Mood on here: Toxic
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 15:51 - Jul 28 with 3802 viewshoopstilidie

MOM Simpson.
Villain, Hill.
Score, 1-1.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 15:53 - Jul 28 with 3800 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Forget the score predict who will play well (hero) and who will be crap (villain)
Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 15:55 - Jul 28 with 3795 viewswittle

Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 15:53 - Jul 28 by carrotcrunch_R

Forget the score predict who will play well (hero) and who will be crap (villain)

motm o hara
villan redknapp
Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 15:59 - Jul 28 with 3781 viewstimcocking

Surely we can't lose 4-0 at home every opening day?
Login to get fewer ads

Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 16:01 - Jul 28 with 3777 viewsessextaxiboy

3-0

How about this for a theory?

Zamora is told by Redknapp to take it easy in pre season , dont get injured because at the moment we havnt got a replacement . Once we have signed Austin,Crouch, Cole etc knock yourself out and win your place on merit .

The other theory of couse is that he is still really crocked and should have retired in the summer
Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 16:14 - Jul 28 with 3761 viewsrsonist

Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 15:59 - Jul 28 by timcocking

Surely we can't lose 4-0 at home every opening day?

Keep up son, last season was 0-5, we're up to 6 now.
Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 16:19 - Jul 28 with 3756 viewsrsonist

Can't decide really. Tight game either 2-1, 1-1, 1-2, leaning towards the latter unfortunately. Sheff Wed have a crap defence but are decent on the break - first goal will set the tone.

Don't like the look of this 6ft 6 bloke they'll have making his debut up front.
Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 16:22 - Jul 28 with 3750 viewsrsonist

Either way I fully expect us to make a slow start this season, we won't have a good idea of the side until mid-September once the window's closed anyway.
Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 16:25 - Jul 28 with 3742 viewsDieByYourSide

Johnson fires us ahead inside 10mins, limps off - game finishes 1-1.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 16:49 - Jul 28 with 3707 viewsBromleyHoop

I cannot recall an opening game of the season that has so much riding on it. I just can't help but feel that if we don't win then the players and management and board will privately start blaming each other, panic a bit, and we might not recover from it for the remainder of the season.

QPR 1 Sheffield Wed 2

#glasshalfempty
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 16:53 - Jul 28 with 3698 viewsN12Hoop

Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 16:25 - Jul 28 by DieByYourSide

Johnson fires us ahead inside 10mins, limps off - game finishes 1-1.

Sounds like the most feasible prediction to me, although in a moment of optimism and faith I'm going for a 4-0.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 17:05 - Jul 28 with 3686 viewsRblockPrior

2-0 Johnson and hoilett

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 17:51 - Jul 28 with 3656 viewsToast_R

Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 23:43 - Jul 28 with 3612 viewsSomersetHoops

Last season I predicted 2 - 1 against Swansea and we lost 0 - 5. This season my optimistic prediction is that we will only lose 1 - 2. Unless something major happens this week, I fear it could be worse.

Who's Next?

Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 00:32 - Jul 29 with 3602 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

0-0

AJ has a great game as does Nedum.

A dull affair with nothing to promise anything other than a dire season.

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Roll up roll up lfw First game prediction on 04:52 - Jul 29 with 3583 viewsKiwi76

For those with good memories was it one of the Sheffield teams who gave us one of the best "away day" reports ever? Lot of alcohol intake, toilet stops and falling over curbs...Clive if it was Weds fan you have to chase him up!

3pts to us coming up - one of CB's to get a brace from Hoillet corners & more positivity flowing through message board to follow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024