Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool 01:10 - Sep 15 with 4435 viewscjc

Is it just me, that I think they will really give Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City a run for the title this season?

Any of the top 6 now, could win the league imo. Fantastic for the Premiership.

[Post edited 15 Sep 2013 1:11]

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 07:32 - Sep 15 with 4363 viewsloftboy

Bet none of the English clubs get close to the CL this year. Quality in the prem going backwards by the season.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 09:13 - Sep 15 with 4276 viewsDubaiR

Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 07:32 - Sep 15 by loftboy

Bet none of the English clubs get close to the CL this year. Quality in the prem going backwards by the season.

Couldn't agree more, I watched the United game yesterday and they were so poor. I know it was Palace and United raise their game for bigger games but basic passing and ball retention was shocking. Chelsea may bore their way through to the later stages but can't see them troubling the big boys. The premier league for me ranks behind German league in every sense - crowd both numbers and atmosphere, quality of football and value for money.
Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 09:16 - Sep 15 with 4268 viewsjo_qpr63

Its definitely their best chance to make the most of it. New era for Utd, another manager for city. I think with Chelsea it depends on their striker's being on form. Eto could be on the decline plus he needs time to adjust to the prem.
I think Arsenal will have a good season.
Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 09:20 - Sep 15 with 4257 viewshoopstilidie

UTD and City will settle, they have way too much quality.
Arsenal can pull top 4, as can Spuds if they gel the way it looks like they can.
'Pool don't look a threat, no depth and the Scum are a busted flush.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 12:31 - Sep 15 with 4160 viewscjc

It will be interesting to see the Liverpool result tomorrow night. If they get a win, I think they will surprise everyone this year.

Just got a feeling we may have a different top 2 or even 3 this year.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 12:48 - Sep 15 with 4145 viewsgeorgiosfs

I'll probably get shot down but I can see Arsenal doing a job this season.. Settled team with a classy addition in Ozil, Flamini is also a great addiction that adds class in the middle. They could do with tough CB and a classy striker though.

Man City will sack the manager soon as they look off the pace, Chelsea will bore us to death and have more draws than anyone else up there, Man U just don't look right, Moyes will struggle with the transition, Liverpool have little depth and Tottenham will float in and around without any major threat.
Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 13:55 - Sep 15 with 4095 viewsdubaistu

I have Arsenal down to win the league and yes I agree it's going backwards.
Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 13:59 - Sep 15 with 4088 viewsEalingRanger

Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 12:48 - Sep 15 by georgiosfs

I'll probably get shot down but I can see Arsenal doing a job this season.. Settled team with a classy addition in Ozil, Flamini is also a great addiction that adds class in the middle. They could do with tough CB and a classy striker though.

Man City will sack the manager soon as they look off the pace, Chelsea will bore us to death and have more draws than anyone else up there, Man U just don't look right, Moyes will struggle with the transition, Liverpool have little depth and Tottenham will float in and around without any major threat.

Arsenal's squad is paper thin though... Still Ozil is a stupendous buy so they ought to finish in the top four. Anyone think the top 3 will be all London ? Spurs, Arsenal and the scum?
Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 15:47 - Sep 15 with 4031 viewsFredManRave

I hope the Prem gets interesting again this season and although early doors it is looking like that could be the case. I'd like a top 6 finish of;

Spurs
Arsenal
Liverpool
Man City
Chelsea
Man Utd

And yes, in that order.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 16:54 - Sep 15 with 3986 viewsRed_Ranger

On yestaerdays performance Spurs will be up there.
Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 17:21 - Sep 15 with 3956 viewsN12Hoop

Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 07:32 - Sep 15 by loftboy

Spurs have to integrate 6 or so new players into a team and beating Norwich is no barometer of how good they are. Personally I think that they have no chance of top 3 and with the amount of new faces they will struggle to make the impact people think they will.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 17:55 - Sep 15 with 3920 viewsEalingRanger

Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 15:47 - Sep 15 by FredManRave

I hope the Prem gets interesting again this season and although early doors it is looking like that could be the case. I'd like a top 6 finish of;

Spurs
Arsenal
Liverpool
Man City
Chelsea
Man Utd

And yes, in that order.

If Liverpool finish above United this season I will eat a shoe. Seriously.
Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool on 20:49 - Sep 15 with 3849 viewsElHoop

United have two teams and can fight on all fronts. They are hard to beat and it's hard to see anyone else with that strength in depth over a whole season.

Arsenal could push them if they avoid too many injuries and forget the domestic cups.

Chelsea don't appeal to me as I think that Mourinho has too many miles on the clock and the game is moving on.

City have that lumpy 5 man midfield and I can't see them scoring enough goals.

Liverpool aren't good enough.

Spurs could end up like City only not as good.

So I will go for:

Man Utd
Arsenal
Man City
Chelsea
Spurs
Liverpool
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024