Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall Score 23:07 - Oct 18 with 4179 viewskitkev

Evening ladies and gents hope your all looking forward to tomorrow, as much i am international break gets a bit tiresome.

Anyways your lot lot looking good for a win, but have a funny feeling we will nick this one, no logic to thinking this just have a feeling that we will surprise a few people, lets be fair a draw would be a result for us.

Anyways enjoy the day.

Milllllllllllllll
Millwall Score on 23:11 - Oct 18 with 4164 viewsTheBlob

Your mate Lomas just said they might have a chance if they can keep 11 players on the pitch/bad disciplinary record and refs are targeting them,so there won't be any rash tackles and more self conscious defending.With all that going on I can see R's getting an edgy 1-0 win.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Millwall Score on 23:17 - Oct 18 with 4146 viewskitkev

Millwall Score on 23:11 - Oct 18 by TheBlob

Your mate Lomas just said they might have a chance if they can keep 11 players on the pitch/bad disciplinary record and refs are targeting them,so there won't be any rash tackles and more self conscious defending.With all that going on I can see R's getting an edgy 1-0 win.

As everyone seems to think this, like you say discipline has been a prob, but after the last tonking i think motovataion will be sky high, our midfield work horse abdou will just break up play, and if we go 433 it will be a tight game but a draw or win millwall for me.
Millwall Score on 00:15 - Oct 19 with 4095 viewssmegma

I think it will be a draw. Or we'll lose. Or win.

Trevor Brookings my best mate.
Millwall Score on 01:44 - Oct 19 with 4033 viewsSonofNorfolt

I'd rather 'wall had won their last couple of matches, as from the start they will be told to kick lumps off us. Perhaps, with this in mind, it is better than Carroll seems unlikely to play.
It will be surprising if we don't concede, but by the same token, I expect us to score.
I'll go 1-1.

Kitkev, why are we not allocated the bottom tier?
Millwall Score on 10:15 - Oct 19 with 3933 viewskitkev

Millwall Score on 01:44 - Oct 19 by SonofNorfolt

I'd rather 'wall had won their last couple of matches, as from the start they will be told to kick lumps off us. Perhaps, with this in mind, it is better than Carroll seems unlikely to play.
It will be surprising if we don't concede, but by the same token, I expect us to score.
I'll go 1-1.

Kitkev, why are we not allocated the bottom tier?

Our safety advisors have withdrawn the safety cert for bottom tier as previous occasions police had a rather difficult job as they put it with fans being able to access eachover.
Millwall Score on 10:26 - Oct 19 with 3917 viewsWatford_Ranger

Nothing would be more typical Rangers than losing this but, given we don't concede goals any more, I fancy us for a 2-0.
Millwall Score on 10:30 - Oct 19 with 3910 viewsHarbour

looking forward to first trip to the New Den... think it will be another tight game with no more than 2 goals given our defensive records and the issues the wall are having thinking and hoping it will be 0-1 to the super hooops also hoping it will be an uneventful off the pitch..... see all the rs fans in row b Kitkev gives is a wave !
Millwall Score on 10:37 - Oct 19 with 3898 viewskitkev

Millwall Score on 10:30 - Oct 19 by Harbour

looking forward to first trip to the New Den... think it will be another tight game with no more than 2 goals given our defensive records and the issues the wall are having thinking and hoping it will be 0-1 to the super hooops also hoping it will be an uneventful off the pitch..... see all the rs fans in row b Kitkev gives is a wave !

unfortunatly when at the den the only waving allowed is of the two fingered or closed hand variety, after all we do have our reputation to consider, but saying that enjoy the day.
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall Score on 10:44 - Oct 19 with 3888 viewsQPR442

I like 'Wall', proper club and loyal fans, however if we can't beat them with the team we have then I will be disappointed. They are not a good team and are one of the favs to get relegated.
2-0 to QPR and hopefully they won't kick chunks out of our players as we have important games coming up.
Millwall Score on 10:52 - Oct 19 with 3877 viewskingsburyR

1-2 today.richard Dunne will score the winner.

I'm having a tenner on that!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Millwall Score on 13:44 - Oct 19 with 3761 viewsTacticalR

If only we still had Granero.

Air hostess clique

Millwall Score on 13:56 - Oct 19 with 3737 viewsisawqpratwcity

Millwall Score on 13:44 - Oct 19 by TacticalR

If only we still had Granero.

Didn't think I'd see those six words in a sentence.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Millwall Score on 13:57 - Oct 19 with 3736 viewsShotKneesHoop

Tears of a clown says only 13 arrests, I reckon 35.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Millwall Score on 17:35 - Oct 19 with 3651 viewskitkev

Very happy with the point maybe we can push on from now if our vermin manager can get the tactics right.

All in all a fair result for both sides.
Millwall Score on 17:49 - Oct 19 with 3583 viewsbosh67

Millwall Score on 17:35 - Oct 19 by kitkev

Very happy with the point maybe we can push on from now if our vermin manager can get the tactics right.

All in all a fair result for both sides.

Hopefully see you at Loftus Road KitKev. Sloppy by us today but fair play to Millwall for battling on until the final whistle. Good for your boys, a lesson for ours.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Millwall Score on 20:39 - Oct 19 with 3373 viewsShotKneesHoop

Millwall Score on 17:49 - Oct 19 by bosh67

Hopefully see you at Loftus Road KitKev. Sloppy by us today but fair play to Millwall for battling on until the final whistle. Good for your boys, a lesson for ours.

Which vermin manager are you on about?, there's a choice of two.

Is this a pointless quiz question?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Millwall Score on 20:51 - Oct 19 with 3339 viewskitkev

Millwall Score on 20:39 - Oct 19 by ShotKneesHoop

Which vermin manager are you on about?, there's a choice of two.

Is this a pointless quiz question?

we only have one vermin manager
Millwall Score on 21:03 - Oct 19 with 3306 viewsShotKneesHoop

Millwall Score on 20:51 - Oct 19 by kitkev

we only have one vermin manager

so do we.

pass the brown envelope to he left hand side, Rosie.

Millwall Score on 21:16 - Oct 19 with 3271 viewsSpiritofGregory

We got what we deserved. Rangers were too cocky, taking their two best players off with at least 15mins to spare.

Hope this is a lesson learned, we don't have players to replace Hoilett and Krancjar so don't substitute them.
Millwall Score on 21:52 - Oct 19 with 3202 viewsloftboy

Millwall Score on 21:16 - Oct 19 by SpiritofGregory

We got what we deserved. Rangers were too cocky, taking their two best players off with at least 15mins to spare.

Hope this is a lesson learned, we don't have players to replace Hoilett and Krancjar so don't substitute them.

Hindsight is wonderful isn't it. Both players probably not up to full match fitness and a top of the table clash next week, had we not conceded no one would of batted an eyelid at those subs.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Millwall Score on 03:22 - Oct 20 with 3105 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

If you were there today you'd know that Krancjar was blowing out of his arse and was subbed
Do you go?

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Millwall Score on 08:14 - Oct 20 with 3063 viewswestberksr

i think Niko looked knackered at the end, having been very involved for the first 70 odd minutes.

with his injury record you don't want him staying on and overstretching or causing an injury due to his lack of fitness.

Also Millwall had kicked him and Joey all over the pitch with fukk all protection from the ref; wouldn't have been surprised if he was feeling the affects of the battering he'd taken too.

doubt a radio comm told the full story
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024