Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the silver fox 10:26 - Feb 7 with 6496 viewsdarthvader

has finally come out of the broom cupboard

[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 17:13]

keep the faith coyr

So the silver fox on 17:50 - Feb 7 with 1061 viewsthissceptredsaint

Dorset Ian and saint22

If a police officer infiltrated an organisation or group of well meaning women and men, deliberately got close to one to the point they had a relationship and children whilst pretending to be one of them, just to get information......

Would you be praising the police officer?

He used his family as career Kevlar
So the silver fox on 18:25 - Feb 7 with 1031 viewsHappy_Jack

Brave ffs? He hasn't stormed a machine gun nest under withering enemy fire. I endorse all of what TCM has been saying & Solent Toffee summed it up perfectly. Who really gives a shit anyway? These "celebrity" types don't half flatter themselves.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

So the silver fox on 18:42 - Feb 7 with 1014 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

So the silver fox on 17:38 - Feb 7 by this_charming_man

Spot on, I thought the same but of course I’d have been accused of homophobia if I’d said it.

Just like that hideous cretin Owen Jones saying that he is helping people deal with their sexuality. What is there to deal with? Until people, even gay people stop going on about it like it’s an illness and there are these grand announcements of their coming out then it’s never going to change.

Absolutely!

"I'm gay", "Okay, so what". That's all there is to it. Everyone is different and like different types of people.

But leading your wife on for 27 years is outrageous and absolutely attention seeking. It sounds like she did NOT know.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

So the silver fox on 18:56 - Feb 7 with 1000 viewsBison

I bet there are plenty of men and women in sexless or very seldom marriages and they just get on with it. I think he has only done this for a free pass , if he had no intention of fulfilling his desires then there was no point announcing this , he wants to get his rocks off in my opinion which is fine just be honest about it.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

So the silver fox on 19:05 - Feb 7 with 992 viewsHappy_Jack

As an aside any man who sits in close proximity to Holly Willoughby and can still get out of his seat without any obvious display of trouser malfunction must be gay.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

So the silver fox on 19:10 - Feb 7 with 987 viewsthis_charming_man

So the silver fox on 19:05 - Feb 7 by Happy_Jack

As an aside any man who sits in close proximity to Holly Willoughby and can still get out of his seat without any obvious display of trouser malfunction must be gay.

Reckon he’s pretending to be gay so he can slip into her changing room?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

So the silver fox on 19:55 - Feb 7 with 956 viewskernow

So the silver fox on 19:10 - Feb 7 by this_charming_man

Reckon he’s pretending to be gay so he can slip into her changing room?

Never heard it called that before.
So the silver fox on 20:12 - Feb 7 with 943 viewsPaninaro83

Phil coming out is the bravest thing I’ve ever seen. I’m proud of him and his friends for standing by him on what must be a difficult time for him. I remember when I came out as a gay man transitioning to a woman. My husband at the time was appalled I would no longer allow him to insert his problematic truncheon into my bottom or that I would no longer swallow his hate syrup when he inserted it into my mouth. Our relationship has improved beyond all recognition since my full transition and we now live happily in separate rooms, our children fully understand that we are a modern homosexual couple whose mother just happens have once been their father and their other father is a gay man.

What a catalyst you turned out to be!

Login to get fewer ads

So the silver fox on 00:42 - Feb 8 with 871 viewsdarthvader

So the silver fox on 19:55 - Feb 7 by kernow

Never heard it called that before.

Yeah she's tighter than that. More like an understairs cupboard

keep the faith coyr

So the silver fox on 09:17 - Feb 8 with 802 viewsRednWight

In other shock news
Lenny Henry has come out as black

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

So the silver fox on 09:38 - Feb 8 with 791 viewsDorsetIan

So the silver fox on 17:50 - Feb 7 by thissceptredsaint

Dorset Ian and saint22

If a police officer infiltrated an organisation or group of well meaning women and men, deliberately got close to one to the point they had a relationship and children whilst pretending to be one of them, just to get information......

Would you be praising the police officer?

He used his family as career Kevlar

Who were the women and men - were they from this country or were they foreign nationals or
Immigrants?

What information did the police officer obtain?

Was it a dangerous mission?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

So the silver fox on 09:45 - Feb 8 with 787 viewsOccasional_Showers

So the silver fox on 12:23 - Feb 7 by this_charming_man

I read his statement. All about him wasnt it. Now he’ll inevitably start a relationship with a man and he’ll be lauded for bravery. What about his wife of 27 years? She’s just lost her husband, father of her children. If he left her for another women then he’d been the devil, because Hes gay then he’s so brave.

Spot on. Someone from a gay rights organisation was on the radio earlier saying he might not have known he was gay when he married her - he was 30 at the time. What utter rubbish. If he was as brave and honourable as his celebrity chums are saying then he’d have come out 27 years ago and not put that poor woman through 27 years of a sham marriage. He deserve no respect whatsoever for his actions.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 9:46]

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

So the silver fox on 09:53 - Feb 8 with 779 viewsDorsetIan

So the silver fox on 09:45 - Feb 8 by Occasional_Showers

Spot on. Someone from a gay rights organisation was on the radio earlier saying he might not have known he was gay when he married her - he was 30 at the time. What utter rubbish. If he was as brave and honourable as his celebrity chums are saying then he’d have come out 27 years ago and not put that poor woman through 27 years of a sham marriage. He deserve no respect whatsoever for his actions.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 9:46]

I‘m surprised you’re taken such a dogmatic, critical and unsympathetic line on this one, Ignatius. It’s not like you at all.

So the silver fox on 09:57 - Feb 8 with 768 viewsOccasional_Showers

So the silver fox on 09:53 - Feb 8 by DorsetIan

I‘m surprised you’re taken such a dogmatic, critical and unsympathetic line on this one, Ignatius. It’s not like you at all.

I’m very sympathetic towards the victim. His wife.

So the silver fox on 10:20 - Feb 8 with 748 viewsDorsetIan

So the silver fox on 09:57 - Feb 8 by Occasional_Showers

I’m very sympathetic towards the victim. His wife.

„Victim“ - that’s funny. What an idiot you are.

You could have just said that you felt a lot of sympathy for his wife. Most people do. But in your world you need villains, don’t you? Schofield the evil perpetrator. Traitors. Lefties. Do you know why this is?

So the silver fox on 10:26 - Feb 8 with 744 viewsOccasional_Showers

So the silver fox on 10:20 - Feb 8 by DorsetIan

„Victim“ - that’s funny. What an idiot you are.

You could have just said that you felt a lot of sympathy for his wife. Most people do. But in your world you need villains, don’t you? Schofield the evil perpetrator. Traitors. Lefties. Do you know why this is?

She has lost 27 years of her life in a sham marriage to a man who used her because it was convenient. She is a victim of his actions. You can can play around with words but he showed utter cowardice, utter selfishness and utter disregard for that lady.

So the silver fox on 11:07 - Feb 8 with 731 viewscocklebreath

So the silver fox on 16:32 - Feb 7 by I_would

Barrymore paid him to deflect publicity.

Yep, his mate Barrymore has been kept off the front pages, that’s a fooking scandal , the police know the c&nts did it or knows who did it.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

So the silver fox on 12:06 - Feb 8 with 699 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

So the silver fox on 09:38 - Feb 8 by DorsetIan

Who were the women and men - were they from this country or were they foreign nationals or
Immigrants?

What information did the police officer obtain?

Was it a dangerous mission?

Here's one
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348886/Undercover-officer-married-fath

‘Being too paranoid would hinder everything. But you don’t expect the one person you trust most in the world not to exist.

‘It wrecks lives. I don’t think the Met consider us at all. I find it shocking that so much public money is being spent to put members of the public under surveillance.’

Mr Boyling, a policeman’s son, used the name Jim Sutton for his undercover work. As ‘Jim the Van’, he drove for Reclaim the Streets, becoming a key player in the protest movement run by anarchists and anti-capitalists.

But when his assignment ended in 2000, he vanished, telling Laura he was off to South Africa.

She used up her savings trying to find him only for them to meet by chance in a bookshop in Kingston, South-West London.

Their marriage, which ended two years ago, produced children now aged seven and five. Mr Boyling is now with Scotland Yard’s counter-terrorism unit. Yesterday the police chief managing the crisis in undercover operations insisted officers were banned from sleeping with their targets.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

So the silver fox on 14:29 - Feb 8 with 662 viewsDorsetIan

So the silver fox on 10:26 - Feb 8 by Occasional_Showers

She has lost 27 years of her life in a sham marriage to a man who used her because it was convenient. She is a victim of his actions. You can can play around with words but he showed utter cowardice, utter selfishness and utter disregard for that lady.

Has she said any that? No, she hasn‘t. Do you know any of that? No, you don’t.

It’s just you and your warped world view, imposing your ridiculous notions about life onto the lives of others.

If you had any sympathy or respect for Mrs Schofield, you might start by not assuming that you know anything at all about her life, their relationship or how she feels about their marriage now. You know f@ck all about any of it.

So the silver fox on 14:37 - Feb 8 with 655 viewsJaySaint

if Phillip had come out and said he had been banging loads of women, mainly because he was addicted to it (like gambling, drugs etc)

would he be held up as brave or like the champion he is?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

So the silver fox on 15:41 - Feb 8 with 636 viewsIngskneeslide

It's incredible how so many people can get this upset and outraged about a pointless celebrity coming out as gay. I thought it was just the loony left that was associated with this sort of holier-than-thou, desperate-to-be-offended snowflakery?
So the silver fox on 16:20 - Feb 8 with 612 viewsOccasional_Showers

So the silver fox on 14:29 - Feb 8 by DorsetIan

Has she said any that? No, she hasn‘t. Do you know any of that? No, you don’t.

It’s just you and your warped world view, imposing your ridiculous notions about life onto the lives of others.

If you had any sympathy or respect for Mrs Schofield, you might start by not assuming that you know anything at all about her life, their relationship or how she feels about their marriage now. You know f@ck all about any of it.

How is it a “ridiculous notion” to not expect a gay man to marry a woman?

He knew full well he was entering into a fake marriage, he knew full well he was deceiving the woman he married. He deserves absolutely no sympathy or congratulation for his bravery.

So the silver fox on 16:35 - Feb 8 with 597 viewsIngskneeslide

So the silver fox on 16:20 - Feb 8 by Occasional_Showers

He knew full well he was entering into a fake marriage, he knew full well he was deceiving the woman he married. He deserves absolutely no sympathy or congratulation for his bravery.

ffs, you sound like one of those mongy middle-aged housewives on Facebook getting outraged about something they’ve seen on Strictly. Get a grip pal
So the silver fox on 16:36 - Feb 8 with 594 viewsDorsetIan

So the silver fox on 16:20 - Feb 8 by Occasional_Showers

You know nothing about his or their lives.

But don’t let that stop you, you sanctimonious idiot.

So the silver fox on 16:53 - Feb 8 with 586 viewsOccasional_Showers

So the silver fox on 16:36 - Feb 8 by DorsetIan

You know nothing about his or their lives.

But don’t let that stop you, you sanctimonious idiot.

I know a gay man entered into a sham marriage with a woman. I also know that he deceived her and continued that deception for 27 years. He deserves no sympathy whatsoever. She is the one who deserves all of that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024