Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd V Barcelona 19:42 - Feb 23 with 1349 viewsSaintNick

Who does everyone want to win this one ?

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Man Utd V Barcelona on 20:16 - Feb 23 with 1300 viewscocklebreath

Mmmm couldn’t give a sh!t

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Man Utd V Barcelona on 20:26 - Feb 23 with 1289 viewsBuggalugs

I’ve got everything crossed for Barca, otherwise my 2 pre-booked train tickets to Manchester on 10th March are completely down the Swanee.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Man Utd V Barcelona on 20:48 - Feb 23 with 1248 viewshedgeend61

Barcelona,

Great to see Real Madrid smashing Liverpool the other night, and listening to the plastic Mickeys from all over the country (who've never even been to Liverpool, let alone Anfield) having meltdowns on the radio phone ins.
Those with scouse accents who go to games, credit to them, give a balanced view.
Man Utd V Barcelona on 21:00 - Feb 23 with 1225 viewsericofarabia

Definitely Barca, to avoid our game at Old Trafford being moved to Sunday.
Not too much of a problem for me, just 45 minutes of Bus Whankery, but for over 3000 others it would be a massive pain in the arse.
Man Utd V Barcelona on 21:55 - Feb 23 with 1159 viewsBuggalugs

Bollocks

Man Utd V Barcelona on 22:15 - Feb 23 with 1125 viewsScoot

Fook the mancs except for Rashford, Sancho & Shaw, the others can kiss my ass

Poll: Should NJ go?

Man Utd V Barcelona on 08:02 - Feb 24 with 930 viewsdwayne_dibley

do not want manure to win anything even the OAP Bingo

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Man Utd V Barcelona on 08:45 - Feb 24 with 898 viewsdarthvader

Man Utd V Barcelona on 08:02 - Feb 24 by dwayne_dibley

do not want manure to win anything even the OAP Bingo

Normally I'd agree... But against Newcastle in the Final, I hope they embarrass them

keep the faith coyr

Login to get fewer ads

Man Utd V Barcelona on 10:21 - Feb 24 with 849 viewsMytchettSaint

What happens if you bought the tickets after it was advertised as the Saturday? There was no mention of a potential change when they went on sale on the ticket site.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Man Utd V Barcelona on 10:21 - Feb 24 with 845 viewsdwayne_dibley

Man Utd V Barcelona on 08:45 - Feb 24 by darthvader

Normally I'd agree... But against Newcastle in the Final, I hope they embarrass them

for that I would make an exception

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Man Utd V Barcelona on 11:01 - Feb 24 with 824 viewskingslandstand1

Man Utd V Barcelona on 08:45 - Feb 24 by darthvader

Def the Mancs for this one. There is already this massive lovein in the press and radio for the "fantastic" Geordie hordes who deserve to win some silverware

Like fk do they

Good news is that form is in Man U favour
Man Utd V Barcelona on 11:56 - Feb 24 with 778 viewsTimSaint

Man Utd V Barcelona on 10:21 - Feb 24 by MytchettSaint

What happens if you bought the tickets after it was advertised as the Saturday? There was no mention of a potential change when they went on sale on the ticket site.

Actually, there was a message on the Official Site under the Ticket and Travel Information section - the bit where you go to see what dates the tickets go on sale, depending on the number of aways you've done.

It was in a larger and bold font and said......

This fixture date has been finalised by the Premier League. However, this could be subject to change, should Manchester United progress to the Europa League Round of 16.

I was buying the tickets for our group of 4, so sent this message out so that my mates could all agree to the potential date change, before I forked out for the tickets.

TimSaint

Man Utd V Barcelona on 13:11 - Feb 24 with 726 viewsMytchettSaint

Man Utd V Barcelona on 11:56 - Feb 24 by TimSaint

Actually, there was a message on the Official Site under the Ticket and Travel Information section - the bit where you go to see what dates the tickets go on sale, depending on the number of aways you've done.

This fixture date has been finalised by the Premier League. However, this could be subject to change, should Manchester United progress to the Europa League Round of 16.

I was buying the tickets for our group of 4, so sent this message out so that my mates could all agree to the potential date change, before I forked out for the tickets.

Ok thanks, none so blind as those who choose not to see!

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Man Utd V Barcelona on 13:31 - Feb 24 with 712 viewsTimSaint

Man Utd V Barcelona on 13:11 - Feb 24 by MytchettSaint

Ok thanks, none so blind as those who choose not to see!

If you now cannot make it because of the date change, I know someone who CAN now make it because of the date change and is after 2 tickets, should you need to get rid of them !!

TimSaint

Man Utd V Barcelona on 13:34 - Feb 24 with 710 viewsBuggalugs

Man Utd V Barcelona on 11:56 - Feb 24 by TimSaint

Only got ourselves to blame then!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024