Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robbing a food bank 22:19 - Jun 6 with 917 viewsbritferry

How thick can somebody be?

They are the lowest of the low.

A food bank run by a church in Swansea which helps nearly 200 people has been broken into and all the food stolen. Baby toys, an orange bike for teenagers and soft drinks for a tuck shop were also taken. All the items were being stored in the hall next to St Thomas Church, St Thomas, Swansea.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/food-bank-burglary-swansea-church-

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Robbing a food bank on 23:28 - Jun 6 with 871 viewsBoundy

Nothing and I mean absolutly nothing suprises or shocks me anymore and sad to say this is one story to add to so many other stories when parts of our society , those that live amongst us , could and do such things . How any one can sleep at night after commiting such a crime is beyond my comprehension , I can only hope they'll have their commuppance painfully and slowly

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Robbing a food bank on 09:00 - Jun 7 with 813 viewsonehunglow

Robbing a food bank on 23:28 - Jun 6 by Boundy

Nothing and I mean absolutly nothing suprises or shocks me anymore and sad to say this is one story to add to so many other stories when parts of our society , those that live amongst us , could and do such things . How any one can sleep at night after commiting such a crime is beyond my comprehension , I can only hope they'll have their commuppance painfully and slowly

They sleep well boundy .
Their psychological and genetic makeup is different
For people brought up with some morals,it is thought impossible to understand .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024