Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves 19:10 - May 16 with 1861 viewsFlamingbankers

Negotiations going swimmingly apparently. I think he's been good for the club although not a prolific scorer ( I don't think think the supply has ever been good enough for one reason although he has wasted a fair few chances) but can we replace him?
I'd love the club to go and acquire Sammie Szmodics. and show some positivity. OK we've got Stewart ( almost forgot) but I can't seriously see him being regularly fit. So we need somebody else. A fit Stewart and Szmodics should be a handful. Although we'll probably be lumbered with someone not even Adams' equal.

https://eplindex.com/110525/report-wolves-eyeing-bargain-move-for-southampton-fo
[Post edited 16 May 19:58]
Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 20:44 - May 16 with 1703 viewssaintmark1976

Didn’t play in the Playoff first leg against W B A and given that a move to Wolves may be a done deal I can’t see him taking any further part in our season.

He won’t want to play and risk an injury which would scupper his move and in any event he’s a free agent in a few days, so effectively S F C have no further control of the situation.

If I am correct all I ask is that his place is not taken again by Mara,
Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 20:52 - May 16 with 1674 viewscocklebreath

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 20:44 - May 16 by saintmark1976

Didn’t play in the Playoff first leg against W B A and given that a move to Wolves may be a done deal I can’t see him taking any further part in our season.

He won’t want to play and risk an injury which would scupper his move and in any event he’s a free agent in a few days, so effectively S F C have no further control of the situation.

If I am correct all I ask is that his place is not taken again by Mara,

WALOB he’s our player and if he’s fit he plays

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 00:40 - May 17 with 1467 viewssaint22

we should already be talking to Smodzics, you can bet we aren't
Will we get him and as you say form what should be a strong partnership of he and Ross
No of course we won't
We will wait for an age then late August sign some crock
Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 04:36 - May 17 with 1411 viewsButty101

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 20:52 - May 16 by cocklebreath

What like Ryan Fraser refusing to play for Bournemouth

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 08:39 - May 17 with 1262 viewsSaintNick

When I see headlines saying a player is in advanced talks I read it as his agent saying " Surely someone will offer something more get in quick"

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 09:43 - May 17 with 1217 viewssaint901

Don't have an issue with Adams seeking a better quality of football - I think he'll do well if his head and his heart are aligned.

I say however that we beat WBA, then Leeds and buy Piroe or another of the Leeds forwards.
Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 10:01 - May 17 with 1198 viewsIfonly

So if you're RM and Adams comes to you and says "I'm not really up for this game. I'm thinking more about my next contract. I don't want to be injured", would you play him? I don't see how any manager could. The other players will know what's going on and if they think one of their team mates doesn't want to be on the pitch with them, that won't help.

If he says "Boss put me out there and I'll win it for you" then fair enough, but that ain't likely.
Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 10:35 - May 17 with 1180 viewskingolaf

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 04:36 - May 17 by Butty101

He was actually out of contract because of the protracted COVID season.
Login to get fewer ads

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 11:23 - May 17 with 1119 viewsGRIM

I personally think that Che Adams will be involved tonight.
I don't see him a a deserter.
Not sure we'll need him for the final because beating WBA is not a done deal.
Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 11:52 - May 17 with 1093 viewsPatfromPoole

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 00:40 - May 17 by saint22

we should already be talking to Smodzics, you can bet we aren't
Will we get him and as you say form what should be a strong partnership of he and Ross
No of course we won't
We will wait for an age then late August sign some crock

Sczmodics has already got 2 or 3 Prem clubs after him.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 12:44 - May 17 with 1052 viewsSFC_Referee

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 04:36 - May 17 by Butty101

But that was due to a contract extension back during covid, which wasn’t obligatory for any players to sign with them having the right to turn down, so bit of a difference

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 19:08 - May 17 with 916 viewsareasix

No sign of him tonight Friday.
Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 19:11 - May 17 with 899 viewsButty101

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 12:44 - May 17 by SFC_Referee

But that was due to a contract extension back during covid, which wasn’t obligatory for any players to sign with them having the right to turn down, so bit of a difference

As ever you have it wrong. He was out of contract in the summer and refused to play the last few games as he didn’t want to get injured.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 19:41 - May 17 with 821 viewspjt50

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 19:11 - May 17 by Butty101

As ever you have it wrong. He was out of contract in the summer and refused to play the last few games as he didn’t want to get injured.

Ref's right on this one. Fraser's contract expired on 30 June. Because of the COVID interruption the season continued until 26 July. He chose not to sign a 4-week extension as he was entitled to do. Don't much like it though.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 13:00 - May 18 with 506 viewsSFC_Referee

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 19:11 - May 17 by Butty101

Yeah well I think you may wanna listen to Pjt50 on this one, as just the same as Broja having less league goals than Adams, I think you’ll find that Fraser just saw out his contract and didn’t do the covid extension like practically everyone else did. But that’s not refusing to play as like I stated before the contract extension wasn’t compulsory
But I’m sure you’ll find a way to edit the debate now so that you are in the right

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 15:00 - May 18 with 458 viewssaintmark1976

I don’t imagine he will play at Wembley either.

He will perhaps feign injury so as to be able to collect a massive signing on fee when transferred to Wolves in the close season.
Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 16:15 - May 18 with 421 viewsCity_boy

Looks as if Adams is on his way out to Wolves on 15:00 - May 18 by saintmark1976

I don’t imagine he will play at Wembley either.

He will perhaps feign injury so as to be able to collect a massive signing on fee when transferred to Wolves in the close season.

Agree, Adams will not play at Wembley.

If he is fit to play, it is a quite a dilemma for him, opportunities to play at Wembley do not come around that often, but will he want to risk his move away and big pay day ?

Similarly, does RM play someone whose head is elsewhere ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024