Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans drove that team on tonight 21:59 - May 17 with 2205 viewsgrumpy

Fantastic support.
Fans drove that team on tonight on 22:03 - May 17 with 2163 viewsMattFinish

The atmosphere is immense Grumps
Now let’s nail Leeds again.
I predict a Che masterclass in his last game for Saints if he’s fit. Yes that’s how much I’ve drunk tonight 🤣
Fans drove that team on tonight on 22:17 - May 17 with 2087 viewsgrumpy

Fans drove that team on tonight on 22:03 - May 17 by MattFinish

The atmosphere is immense Grumps
Now let’s nail Leeds again.
I predict a Che masterclass in his last game for Saints if he’s fit. Yes that’s how much I’ve drunk tonight 🤣

Fans drove that team on tonight on 23:02 - May 17 with 1910 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Seconded grumps

COYS
Fans drove that team on tonight on 23:33 - May 17 with 1781 viewsSouthamptonfan

It was immense tonight. I don't think I can remember a Saints atmosphere quite like that. The welcome was incredible, never ever seen thousands of fans at the front of the stadium like that. It was an incredible night

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Fans drove that team on tonight on 23:59 - May 17 with 1708 views1teeminants

Absolutely brilliant Saints fans we just blew them away . Now let’s do Leeds.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Fans drove that team on tonight (n/t) on 00:00 - May 18 with 1701 views1teeminants

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Fans drove that team on tonight on 00:16 - May 18 with 1644 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Fans drove that team on tonight on 23:33 - May 17 by Southamptonfan

It was immense tonight. I don't think I can remember a Saints atmosphere quite like that. The welcome was incredible, never ever seen thousands of fans at the front of the stadium like that. It was an incredible night

Agreed
Fans drove that team on tonight on 00:47 - May 18 with 1587 viewsdarthvader

Unbelievable in the stadium tonight and outside , my shoes were sicked on and someone burnt my hand with a smoker but it didnt dampen my spirts

There is a but though .

The effing turnstiles!! My daughter was stuck outside turnstile k with a load of others and the stupid hitler effing stewards did sh!t all until they went round to the ticket office . Missed the build up , missed the first five minutes of the game . They really need to sort these stupid scanners out , 4 tickets next to each other one didnt work showed the so called steward that and she didnt care , thought one of us passed the ticket back through ,its got her name on it , we all have our names on the tickets so who passed it back ?!

Total farce and im sorry to say i got wound up .

Eventually in and "lads" were piled up in our seats so had to convince them to move along with me being wound up it came across a little hostile .

Anyway apart from that and the embarrassment of the pitch Invasion which could have repercussions down the line , the atmosphere was fantastic and that will be remembered for many years

keep the faith coyr

Login to get fewer ads

Fans drove that team on tonight on 01:27 - May 18 with 1530 viewscocklebreath

Only time it’s been like that was Pompey in league cup early days, it was proper electric. My nipper loved it. When it’s needed the crunch turn up 😇😇

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Fans drove that team on tonight on 09:06 - May 18 with 1188 viewsfelly1

Fans drove that team on tonight on 01:27 - May 18 by cocklebreath

Only time it’s been like that was Pompey in league cup early days, it was proper electric. My nipper loved it. When it’s needed the crunch turn up 😇😇

I was with my my 11 year old lad and like you it's immense that you can share these moments that you'll both never forget.
Feel very proud of both the team and supporters and our city after last night.
When it mattered everyone turned up.
Fans drove that team on tonight on 10:11 - May 18 with 1065 viewsCity_boy

Fantastic night, great performance and really proud.

However, can't help feeling the pitch invasion was unnecessary and dampened what could have been an opportunity for players and fans to enjoy a worthy lap of honour.
Fans drove that team on tonight on 10:24 - May 18 with 1034 viewsA1079

Brilliant and fantastic evening, support, atmosphere and game. Just a pity about the needless stupidity and behaviour at the end, especially as WBA fans had been so welcoming and accommodating before and after the game last Sunday. It is a pity we did not reciprocate it. But, that aside a memorable evening.
Fans drove that team on tonight on 10:30 - May 18 with 1020 viewsSaintsFCVlogz

Great support.

Fans drove that team on tonight on 11:24 - May 18 with 928 viewsBLEEDRED

A great night, don't think I can remember a night like it, before the game was incredible (and to think there were some who said no one would turn up!!)
When the players came out to warm up, the noise was louder than during a league game.

If only Saints fans could create that sort of atmosphere on a regular !!
Fans drove that team on tonight on 12:50 - May 18 with 805 viewsdirk_doone

Fans drove that team on tonight on 11:24 - May 18 by BLEEDRED

A great night, don't think I can remember a night like it, before the game was incredible (and to think there were some who said no one would turn up!!)
When the players came out to warm up, the noise was louder than during a league game.

If only Saints fans could create that sort of atmosphere on a regular !!

With the changes made by the Club to the setup at St Mary's aided by the backing of a dedicated group of young fans, I predict that next season will see the best home support ever at St Mary's and the Northam becoming one of the best home ends in the league.
[Post edited 18 May 12:51]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Fans drove that team on tonight on 13:02 - May 18 with 771 viewsdirk_doone

Fans drove that team on tonight on 00:16 - May 18 by InTimeAddedOn

Agreed

Big thanks to the youngsters of the 1885 for organising it. It's a foretaste of what's to come from them next season.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=122145810794139320&set=pcb.1221458110701

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=122146556060139320&set=a.12210153461013

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Fans drove that team on tonight on 14:01 - May 18 with 697 viewsCity_boy

Good to see nobody got ejected for banging on the advertising hoardings to encourage crowd like the young lads a few games back ! .
Fans drove that team on tonight on 16:34 - May 18 with 536 viewsfranniesTache

Fans drove that team on tonight on 13:02 - May 18 by dirk_doone

Big thanks to the youngsters of the 1885 for organising it. It's a foretaste of what's to come from them next season.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=122145810794139320&set=pcb.1221458110701

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=122146556060139320&set=a.12210153461013

I’ve heard Tara called many things but a youngster isn’t one 😂 the 1885 are all middle aged not nippers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024